• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Dragon Quest My greatest gaming accomplishment this year:

    Dragon Quest My greatest gaming accomplishment this year:


    My greatest gaming accomplishment this year:

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    The hero has nothing to worry about with these ladies around.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    "A Modern Day Warrior" - DDH IPA, 7.2% from Singlecut Beersmiths in Queens NY. This was released last year in small quantities before they received a cease-and-desist. Luckily I snagged a couple 4packs, and still keep one unopened for the collection.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:05 AM PST

    thought i would stop by and post some fan art i made a while back with the boiz in it

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:26 AM PST

    Gallop Gallop (DQXI)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Not exactly unique but I only recently fell in love with the series and needed a tattoo to commemorate that

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    Dragon Quest 11 Screenshot - The Gardener

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    [DQ11] [Spoilers] I've heard about this timewyrm, but I have no idea what that's all about.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    I'm still pretty fresh off of my battle with Calasmos on my standard playthrough (no Draconian Quests), just so you know what I've been doing. As for side stuff, I did the thing that enhances Sylvando and Hendrik's abilities, gone through two rounds of the first Trial from the Labyrinth, and before that second round, I went and rebuilt Cobblestone.

    I don't know how you get a fight with this Timewyrm, and don't really know what to expect once I do get into the fight. What level does everyone recommend for this fight?

    My guess is that it has 3 or maybe 4 actions per turn, and can probably use a move where all but one party member is frozen in time, based on its name. I could be way off, but that's my initial guess.

    submitted by /u/LloydTheZorua
    [link] [comments]

    Bunny suit or default costume for Jade?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:54 PM PST

    I'm not that far into the game so all I have is the bunny suit. I know it got written up in some places as gross or sexist but honestly I don't mind. I think the acting and writing more than flesh out the character, who I feel uses the looks/charm as a strength the way anyone would with a useful trait.

    I have her in that outfit because in her default outfit, all I see is a giant nut sack on her torso. Although it is weird talking to someone about their dead spouse or whatever in a bunny suit.

    So does one go bunny suit or nut top? And also for anyone ahead in the game, do better options appear (assuming most costume options are not related to the plot)?

    submitted by /u/gggghostdad
    [link] [comments]

    Question about DQ Heroes 2

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Does the hero choice matter significantly like it did in DQ Heroes 1? In the first one I could not swap out heroes and was stuck with a not as useful flame slash, etc. In the sequel do we get ability to swap heroes around? Any tips, in general?

    submitted by /u/BilunSalaes
    [link] [comments]

    Help with finding the Hero's moveset origins in Smash

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:26 AM PST

    So right now the only game I have to go off of in DQXI, which seems to be the basis for many of the animations in his moveset, but I have some questions.

    What is the skill showed here? If possible, do you have any better pictures of it from the side?

    Does Hero's up air look like anything from the DQ games?

    When does Psyche Up have a red effect rather than a pink effect?

    Are the animations for boom and kaboom from anything? They don't look like the animations from DQXI.

    Is the animation for Zapple based on anything?

    submitted by /u/Luigi86101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment