• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Dragon Quest Dragon Quest XI S: I think I might have discovered one of the Luminary's unknown, hidden powers.

    Dragon Quest Dragon Quest XI S: I think I might have discovered one of the Luminary's unknown, hidden powers.


    Dragon Quest XI S: I think I might have discovered one of the Luminary's unknown, hidden powers.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:23 PM PST

    So proud of it! I loved every moment i spent in the game beside hitting every bullseye

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Tim Roger's fantastic DQXI review just broke a million views! It's awesome to see the series and great content like this getting the attention it deserves!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:09 PM PST

    I made this fanart to wish you all a happy new year ! DQXI was my favorite game of the year ! what was yours ?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Took my time and enjoyed it. Main story done!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Got lucky! 77777 in metal mode!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:21 AM PST

    Square Enix Needs To Bring The Dragon Quest Zenithia Trilogy To Switch, PS4, And Steam

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:59 PM PST

    In what order should I play the following 3 Dragon Quest games?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    VI, VII and IX.

    submitted by /u/jcgonzmo
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished drawing the box art for 1-3!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    This part of the game is so sad.... here's a little MV dedicated to it: Mermaid's last love - Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:02 AM PST

    What to play next?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:32 AM PST

    I have only played some of the dragon quest games, and I was hoping for a recommendation from someone.

    So far, I have played (in order of when I played them); 9 on DS, 8 on mobile, 1 on mobile, builders 1 on switch, 11 on pc and builders 2 on switch

    I don't really know which of the others the community likes most, so I just figured I'd ask.

    submitted by /u/AmberDragon6666
    [link] [comments]

    "Dragon Quest XII started development in 2019"

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Asking Specifically for DQ11

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I was able to download Dragon Quest of the Stars on Android in North America as of today

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:21 AM PST

    In case anyone else wants to try

    submitted by /u/50Dumplings
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI S: Why Eight is one of my favourite party members.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Best equipment to use for each party member

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    This is a pretty big question but I'd like to know the best weapons, armour and accessories to use for each character. I'm currently using these types of weapons for my characters -

    Hero - Sword Erik - Knife Veronica - Heavy wand Serena - Wand Sylvando - Whips Jade - Spear Rab - Wand/Staff 8th - Great sword

    Atm I'm experimenting with the armour and accessories but I still don't know which ones are the best to use.

    submitted by /u/ViceCityXX
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to access alternate costumes with the "No armor" Draconian option on?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:43 AM PST

    Just a quick question; what it says on the tin.

    I know some (all?) of the alternate outfits depend on having a set of matching gear, but obviously with this restriction, I can't equip anything but weapons. Am I unable to access all or most of the alternate cosmetic options, or is there still a way?

    submitted by /u/Cipher_-
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know I correctly finished a tinkington quest? DQXIS

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    so I unlocked monahaan where the girl wanted a water, which I gave her and the quest completed

    How do I know I have nothing else to do there ?

    submitted by /u/neko_whippet
    [link] [comments]

    Rooms no longer registering after monster attack

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:28 AM PST

    I'm in the middle of the Rimuldar chapter in Dragon Quest Builders on Switch. I had three rooms on the outer edge of the town that had their walls destroyed by monsters during an attack - so they're no longer registered as rooms and I've lost my base points for them. After the attack I rebuilt the walls, but nothing has changed - the rooms aren't registering. I've tried removing all items, doors, etc. and rebuilding but nothing is happening. Any ideas on what would cause this and how to fix?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bd_1234
    [link] [comments]

    At what point should I replace Falcon Blade and Falcon knife earring?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Other options are starting to have higher damage, but sacrifice an extra swing of the blade. Both are +3 and still doing great at the minute.

    This is DQ11 Switch by the way.

    submitted by /u/Melonfrog
    [link] [comments]

    What level do you recommend I should be at for a certain time in the game?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    I just got the Sword of Light. My team ranges from Lv42-45 with me being Lv42 and Serena at Lv45. I'm about to face Mordegon.

    Am I underleveled? Should I grind? Thanks fo the help.

    submitted by /u/TheLawIsBack220
    [link] [comments]

    Is online multiplayer free for Dragon Quest Builders 2 on Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:06 PM PST

    I want to purchase a copy of the game to gift a friend so we can play together remotely via online multiplayer but do I need to pay for nintendo online as well for the multiplayer feature or is it free to play (if I'm connected to wifi)? How does this work?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Eowyn27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment