• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Dragon Quest I made a watercolour of the Luminary!

    Dragon Quest I made a watercolour of the Luminary!


    I made a watercolour of the Luminary!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:42 AM PST

    The grind to 99 is a long one...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    It was just a small mistake

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Dragon Quest Your Story English Dub Trailer

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Just a Dai fanart I wanted to share

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Amazing

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:46 AM PST

    I finally am heading into the post game. This game was just absolutely amazing. I really appreciate the time and effort put into making this game, damn near perfect. Younger kids that dont enjoy turn based, probably would even enjoy this game. Just wish more games would put some pride Into their work, like this game. !!!!!!

    submitted by /u/Krakrakratom
    [link] [comments]

    I bought these at the MCM London Comic Con £10 each happy purchase!.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    some classic enemies

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:02 PM PST

    (DQ XI switch) Just finished Act 1 (Spoilers)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    I LOVE it so far but now have a general question. Obviously the tree has fallen, the world is fucked, and everyone is spread out and I'm guessing I'll have to play everyone's individual stories until the gang is all back together. What I want to know is, how long is this phase of the game, roughly? 5 hours? Hopefully less?

    This trope is probably my least favorite part of RPGs. I'm now trying to get a character that I didn't put a lot of time into (Slyv) and his band of sign carrying chucklefucks to Hotto and hoping it goes quickly.

    submitted by /u/Vhadka
    [link] [comments]

    Bunny tail farming Act 3

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Just started act 3 and cant seem to find any bunicorn or they're vicious counterparts to farm these tails from. Has any else spotted any?

    submitted by /u/mrjovoni
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 1 spoilers Interesting alternate dialogues for the (I Phone version)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Is the opening areas of VIII really that hard?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    I was reading this tvtropes page while bored and came across a blurb about 8; and as I was reading I found myself a bit confused.

    I don't particularly remember 8 being that hard at the beginning. I remember the squid boss after you get jessica giving me a little trouble because I hadn't learned how to allocate my skill points yet; but otherwise it seemed like a breeze. The game gives you two party members; and both characters level up like damage sponges. The boomerang is in the first shop, it's pricy but grind-able. Once you get the boomerang you can kind of tank anything through getting Jessica because the grind to getting the thing leaves you OP.

    But as it is I seem to remember it's one of the easiest dragon quests starting out that doesn't do generic party planning(barring the zig-zag of 5-everything is going to murder you at the start of the time skip). Certainly more so than 4, which changes your character 5 times and forces you to change your game style; or 2 where chasing down the other prince can get you killed easily; or even 6 that throws you down widow's peak alone.

    Am I being weird or overtly nostalgic and not remembering something; or is whoever wrote the entry just not attuned to dragon quest?

    submitted by /u/nachoiskerka
    [link] [comments]

    How much of Dragon Quest X can I play before it becomes pay to play? [Switch]

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:35 AM PST

    So I downloaded Dragon Quest X out of curiosity from my Japanese eShop account and I was surprised it was free because I heard the offline portion costs money too. I was able to launch it on my American account and create a Japanese Square Enix account to link to it and create my character, everything worked out fine. I've been playing for about 3 hours and I'm wondering how much of this is free and if only the online portion costs money now and I'm also wondering if the region lock that was lifted summer 2019 is still lifted so if I choose to continue I could buy the subscription. I don't know Japanese but the game is fairly easy to follow with blips on the map usually telling you where to go and the menu being very similar to other titles.

    submitted by /u/Intel333
    [link] [comments]

    Docs

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Understandably, most have beaten this game a long time ago. To those that are new, and ready to play the post game; check out these docs I've come across dragonquest

    submitted by /u/Krakrakratom
    [link] [comments]

    What is endgame / post game? (Spoiler dq11)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:42 AM PST

    In super confuses! I just beat mordegon and got the whole ending cinematic. I booted the game Up again and started playing, what part am i playing right now, endgame or post game?

    So i've gotten the tower of time stuff too, to go back in time and save veronica. However, im too scared to go back in time because i don't know if im done with all the stuff right now.

    What should i do at this point?

    It's confusing reading guides cause No One actually explains what post game or endgame is and doesnt explain the difference. Help!

    submitted by /u/havaste
    [link] [comments]

    The only flaws of DQXI

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    I have loved this game with all my heart.
    I am a jaded 28yo, and I am having a REALLY hard time right now due to several reasons.
    Ongoing apocalyptic fires, moving houses, working overtime every night for two weeks, worked over Christmas, and a lot of other stuff.

    Just having the worst time.

    But Dragonquest XI has really helped me through it. My favourite character is Erik, though I never use him as I was not able to figure out how to get good damage output from him. I'm in Act III.

    I just have two issues with the game.
    - Poorly utilised and not enough music. There are like four songs, and there are so many scenes and areas that no song fits. It just feels weird and repetitive sometimes. And I feel sorry for my gf having to hear it for 100 hours haha.
    - Good lord, why can't I just have every single piece of clothing appear on the character. I just want to dress them up!!!!!!! And even the ones you can, you suffer losses in specs by not wearing the armour that is better but doesn't appear on your character.

    Other than that, Top 10 game for me.

    submitted by /u/FruitJuicante
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on Dragon Quest VII?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    I started DQ VII recently but i wonder what do you guys (who have played the game) think about this one.

    submitted by /u/DomZollytus
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI Ps4 or Switch?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    The Switch version is the definitive edition but I don't know what are the differences with the ps4 version, which one is the best?

    submitted by /u/Alex_1_7
    [link] [comments]

    How DQ11 normal difficulty compared to DQ8 (PS2 version) and DQ9

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Wondering if it has the same difficulty as DQ8(PS2)

    submitted by /u/rraa77i
    [link] [comments]

    Why or why not would you want to see Marcello as a party member?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    In a future port if they do one would you guys want to see Marcello as a party member? I'd love to see him join after the events of the Altar of Wroth

    submitted by /u/ThreatLevelMe
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started in my first DQ game

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Hey folks just picked up my first dragon quest game, DQ11, and I was curious for any tips that make the play through more fun, less tedious, or drop any other important things as well, I want this to be my best JRPG yet. Only 1 hour in so please no spoilers, thanks ahead of time!

    submitted by /u/Toasted-Yogurt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment