• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Dragon Quest My attempt at drawing

    Dragon Quest My attempt at drawing


    My attempt at drawing

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Browser version of X to start beta

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Me when I thought I beat DWIV on NES

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:54 PM PST

    DQ III on SNES is the definitive version of the game, gorgeous and improved gameplay

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Average Household Income

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Based on item costs, what would you assume the average household income (in gold) is for a family in Dragon Quest XI?

    submitted by /u/vagrant_cat
    [link] [comments]

    Made a list for act III

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Never played a Dragon Quest

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Apologies in advance for another 'which DQ should I play first' question.

    After reading some reviews and watching a few videos, I really want to try out DQ11 (probably the Switch version). But before I do, I kind of want to try one or two of the older games.

    If you were going to recommend one game from the NES/SNES generations and one from the PS1/PS2 generations, which two would you choose (and which versions of said game)?

    For reference my ranking of mainline FF games for the ones I've played are VI, IX, VII, V, VIII, IV, X, XII, I, III, II

    and if answering the same question for FF I would answer VI (original SNES) and VII.

    Some other JRPGs I have good memories of are Suikoden I, II and V, Shadow Hearts I and II, Chrono Trigger and Cross, Xenogears and Xenosaga I.

    submitted by /u/anmochi
    [link] [comments]

    Was never a huge DQ fan, but decided to jump in recently

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:40 AM PST

    I played 8 as a kid, long ago on my PS2, and for a long time that was my only experience with the series. I never did end up beating it either. Then I got 11 for Christmas this year, which I've been enjoying so far, so I decided to get 1-3 on my phone (Android) as well. I just recently beat 1, and have moved on to 2, which I've heard has a reputation for being one of the hardest in the series. The only thing hard I'm finding about it though, is the general lack of direction. Maybe I'm spoiled by waypoints or something, but they could at least display the names of areas when you enter them

    submitted by /u/triforc3-mast3r
    [link] [comments]

    I think I have a problem. I've gotten 100% on 2 platforms and I'm currently playing it again on Switch. This is normal, right? (Sorry for the crap pic, I'm not a graphic artist by any means)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    [DQ11S SPOILER] Final Tickington Altar Tips

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:40 AM PST

    I finally completed every Tickington Quest and am now able to do the Altar of an Elusive Age boss fights, the first 2 were fairly easy, the third one however destroyed me with all the debuffs, and I also read that once you defeat them, two more will immediately spawn, so that's gonna be fun...

    My whole party is Level 99 and they have their best armor and weapons (as far as I can tell) on +3. Not the best accessories though.

    Does anyone have tips on how to defeat them (and the bosses unlocked after them), like some good accessories to equip and which characters / a good strategy to use?

    Don't worry about further spoilers, I probably already read them while searching for a guide... Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SwaggitySwooty_
    [link] [comments]

    Gigasmash: What am I missing? (DQXI)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    I just picked up Gigasmash, and compared to Helichopter, it seems underwhelming. I have to be missing something, but what is it?

    submitted by /u/TotusGnarus
    [link] [comments]

    You guys have been extremely helpful with the info you all have given me and currently I’m on the first game, I got the flute and the ring of strength and I’m lv 11, I’ve been kinda just roaming around finding stuff and I don’t necessarily know what I’m doing. I was never one for these games, tips

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Just some starters for these types of games I'm just a little confused what to do next

    submitted by /u/CheesyDeer
    [link] [comments]

    When should I grind in XI? (post-game spoilers)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Just finished the second act. Wanted to spend some time grinding to go from 50 -> 99.

    However, now I've met a tockle who's going to send me back in time. Does that mean it'd be pointless to grind now, and I'd lose all my work?

    Should I grind after going back in time?

    submitted by /u/rhythmmk
    [link] [comments]

    Dq1 question: I have both loto's sword and armor, but when I try to equip them, they are equipped for a few tiles of walking and then automatically switch to the last this I had equipped.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Can someone please help me?

    Edit: I'm playing the gbc version

    submitted by /u/thegamingnobody
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug? [Dq1+2 for gbc]

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Whenever I try to equip the loto armor, it automatically de-equips itself. Why does this happen?

    submitted by /u/thegamingnobody
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't Rivals localized?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:49 AM PST

    It's a pretty fun game, it is because it has DQX characters? because i can't think of any other reason.

    submitted by /u/DimLight90
    [link] [comments]

    Hard Monsters is the Definitive way to play DQ11, However...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:42 AM PST

    ...(Spoiler)...

    The final Secret Bosses in Tickington are stupidly difficult, I'm very tempted to turn off the Hard Monsters just to defeat them.

    submitted by /u/s1nharvest
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    So, ppl that struggle with mordegon post game. You just need to make sure you protect hero, and use spells to prevent fire damage and spell damage, and hes actually easy

    submitted by /u/Krakrakratom
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for how to auto gamble on a Switch? (DQXI)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    I will be playing a lot of gambling in DQXI but eventually I will burn out and want to auto play some slots for easy $$$.

    Anyone set up an auto clicker or some such for a switch? Have any ideas how to?

    submitted by /u/zibberfly
    [link] [comments]

    Song Request: DQ11S Rab's Dundrasil Ceremony

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Does anyone happen to have a link to or know the name of the song that plays in the scenes in Dundrasil with Rab? I just finished Act 1, and so far that is my favorite scene in the game.

    submitted by /u/Brass_Patriot
    [link] [comments]

    Currently playing XI and need help with acts

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Just a pretty dumb question, but how do i know when i reached Act II? is there a cinematic or a sign that tells you that you have reached act II? i know it's a silly question but i really want to know if Act II starts out of nowhere

    submitted by /u/SuperStarmen64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment