• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Dragon Quest I drew a colored sketch of Dai from Dai no Daibouken!

    Dragon Quest I drew a colored sketch of Dai from Dai no Daibouken!


    I drew a colored sketch of Dai from Dai no Daibouken!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    This is my first Dragon Quest and i’m enjoying it so far

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    "Take My Hand" - Art by koba

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:27 AM PST

    I can finally do _this_

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    I DID IT (it landed on my lucky number )

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    It's finally happening, dragon quest your story on Netflix (sorry for the Spanish screenshot)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Axe knight

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Just bought Dragon Quest on the e-shop. Never played. Any pro tips?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    (DQX) Do you still hope that it will come to the West

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Unless Yuji Hori or Square flat out says that they have no intentions of ever translating it. I just really think that it would be a really good MMO for Dragon Quest Fans in the West who don't want to go through so much hassle just to be able to play this game. I now this sounds insane and impossible but I just really think there capable of doing it. I'm not trying to put any pressure on them, just a question I wanted to ask you guys.

    submitted by /u/Bluejssss
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished 11. Time to start from the beginning.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    PS4 question about Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below where do I go to access the DLC

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Stronger Monsters question (11)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:28 AM PST

    Recently got to Gallopolis, which I hear is a wall when you're running SM. I've been farming in the camp out in the desert.

    What level should I grind to out here to have a bit of an easier time going forward? I'm 20, and I thought about grinding to 22, maybe 23 at the most - since metal slimes almost always run away before I can kill a single one.

    submitted by /u/VakanaDOTA
    [link] [comments]

    What happened in Gollopolis?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    So I go there, something is going to crash into the city. But then some evil entity comes and destroys it. Everyone is like huh, that was weird. And then after that the game ends randomly after going to the fortress of evil. It is never mentioned again. I was actually really surprised the game ended when it did because of this. I thought there was some big plot point left to explore, but nah, game ended. That whole section of the game was for nothing I guess.

    submitted by /u/NineDaysFallen
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest place to buy the Loto Switch Edition?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Ive only seen websites import for it for 700 dollars. But that cant seem right. Is that really the cheapest?

    submitted by /u/CarterRobison
    [link] [comments]

    (DQXI switch) wondering about story progression

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:49 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm new to dragon quest and I'm glad to say am a convert, I'm really enjoying it. My question is that since I'm really enjoying it I don't quite want it to end but also don't want to drag it into boredom by not progressing it...I have done this in the past with games I like that I didn't want it to end. So I've just completed what seems to be my main overall goal of collecting all six colored orbs and headed for the world tree. Am I nearing the end as I've roamed most of the continent and gathered my big quest? What percent would you say I've completed?

    submitted by /u/shadowmelt96
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI Underleveled?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I am in Act III and I've almost done every main quest thing there is to do (aside from most of Drustan's Trials and some Harma Trials) and I am only about Level 64! The only thing I'm really stuck on is that Malicious Auroral Serpent near Snærfelt. The only thing I could do after is the trials (which won't level me up that much) and then fighting Calasmos, but I am way to insanely underleveled. Are there any ways on how to level up super fast?

    submitted by /u/GreatGrant16
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know where one can any merch

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:41 PM PST

    *get any merch

    submitted by /u/BladeInferior
    [link] [comments]

    When you see a video game franchise grow up. ��

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment