• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Dragon Quest Is it just me or is someone missing... oh yea, The HERO has toppled. Please stand him back up!!!

    Dragon Quest Is it just me or is someone missing... oh yea, The HERO has toppled. Please stand him back up!!!


    Is it just me or is someone missing... oh yea, The HERO has toppled. Please stand him back up!!!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:25 AM PST

    This is my hedgehog,and every now and then I'll take him out in my coat pocket. My very own Munchie :)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:35 PM PST

    ITEMISED KILL!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Just saying...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Sorry for the flex post, but I am so in love with this franchise!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I finally completed Dragon Quest II for the very first time yesterday morning!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Finished it one week after finishing the original Dragon Quest, ALSO for the first time ever (which took a whopping 5-6 hours to do). Work on III has already begun in earnest. Looks like I'm offically a huge fan. Though I'm already not wild about having a party of silent characters without official names/backstories...anyone else have a tough time with III because of this?

    submitted by /u/gbrot001
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized i did the Act 2 Heiliodor castle boss fight approx 6 lvls under recommendation. kinda proud

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:35 PM PST

    What is a rarefied fromage flay (I’m decently new)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I would wife up Bianca

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Watching Your Story now 👍

    submitted by /u/TigerKneeCrush
    [link] [comments]

    Voices in the wind (may be spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    So Queen Frysabel gets out of the book, but what about the voice calling us fools? Is she really out of the book or do I have another hard battle ahead of me?

    submitted by /u/Sheylenna
    [link] [comments]

    *ACT 3 SPOILERS*

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Hello. Just wondering what strategy I need to beat Calasmos. (Level, party, weapons/armor,etc.) I'm guessing about level 75-80 for everybody. How long will it take to grind out to the right level? Tried him right when Cetacea got her special armor and died quickly. Anyways, Dragon Quest 11 is my first Dragon Quest game and I love it! My favorite Switch game by far. Thanks in advance.

    My party's levels:

    Hero: Level 54

    Erik: Level 56

    Veronica: Level 52

    Serena: Level 50

    Sylvando: Level 55

    Jade: Level 51

    Rab: Level 55

    Hendrik: Level 55

    submitted by /u/Cloud_N-Air
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get help on DQ3

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I turned my priest to a Martial artist and now his mp is cut in half to 43 and he can't gain mp

    submitted by /u/axo14
    [link] [comments]

    I cannon defeat a boss in dragon quest 11 [SPOILER]

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Please help, im up to (for reasons i wont say becuse of spoilers, but you know who)

    My party is around level 60 and my gear is pretty great, but he keeps messing me up with his 3 attack moves, its ridiculous

    I cant do anything without having to heal or revive

    Is there some easy way i can level up a few levels so im around 80 or 90, please help me

    submitted by /u/johnny_walker26
    [link] [comments]

    Just found this lying around at Gamestop! I heard it's a rare game, but nevertheless I'm building my DQ collection!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Any tips for beating for beating the non-secret final boss in DQXIS ? (spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    I recently attempted to beat Mortegon in DQXIS (my first entry in the series btw) and I got crushed. What's the recommended level to be at ? Which skills should I max out ? What's the best strategy and best party members to use ?

    submitted by /u/Xilophony
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest of the stars Info?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Is this a competitive game, and are there any guilds or clans? Want to know as much as possible before the game launch. :)

    submitted by /u/Mrburnsie
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest X Switch Physical

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:47 PM PST

    I was thinking about buying the physical version of DQX on the Switch (All-in-One). I'm aware there is no cartridge and it's only a download code, but does anyone know if there's an actual plastic switch case inside the cardboard(?) box? I've been searching extensively for an answer and actually haven't been able to find pictures/videos of the inside of the box

    submitted by /u/PlusleBoi
    [link] [comments]

    What game is the Netflix movie based of off?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:00 PM PST

    DRAGON QUEST SMILE SLIME METAL KEY RING: HEALSLIME (RE-RUN)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Which DQ to play after DQXI?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I finally finished DQXI yesterday (first game in the series I've tried) and am craving more Dragon Quest. I only have a 3DS and Switch, I'm curious which would be the best game to dive into, in yalls opinion? My options are I, II, III, VII and VIII.

    submitted by /u/SirSteeleC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment