• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Dragon Quest Can someone please tell me what is going on with this game

    Dragon Quest Can someone please tell me what is going on with this game


    Can someone please tell me what is going on with this game

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Found this little game from my childhood at my local Gamestore, pretty excited to play it yet again tonight! :D

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:04 AM PST

    New Dragon Quest shirt

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:28 AM PST

    PuffPuff moments

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:43 AM PST

    My amazing experience with post game DQ11

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:06 AM PST

    Cat Stack

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Can believe I have to play 10 more of these to catch up /s

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Had to do it to ‘em. Dragon Quest V

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I finished watching Dragon Quest: Your Story and It was good...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I'm still crying please help, I watched it like 2 hours ago and I'm still crying

    submitted by /u/SirTChamp
    [link] [comments]

    I personally loved the Netflix movie. If they make another, which game would you it to be based on?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:01 AM PST

    I won't spoil anything about the movie, for those of you who haven't seen it, but I will say that I loved the animation, music and voice acting. It felt a bit rushed at times (after all, they crammed the whole story into an hour and 40 minutes or so) but otherwise it was great.

    Hopefully they make another. I would love to see 8 made into a movie in the same style. Or even better, I think both 7 and 8 would make for a great series.

    Thoughts? What do you guys want to see in the future?

    submitted by /u/PrometheusAborted
    [link] [comments]

    Brooklyn / NYC - Movie Watch Party?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Heya,

    Sooo, none of my Dragon Quest friends live near me here in Brooklyn, anyone wanna get together for a movie watch party this wknd?

    Lemme know, comment/dm/chat.

    I'll have popcorn and salmon onigiri さけおにぎり🍙🍣

    submitted by /u/JPSE
    [link] [comments]

    DQ III [NES] Lover's Locket not working?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    As the title suggests, i'm trying to use the Lover's Locket to go to Shrine Jail , to free Erik, however it just says that nothing happens, tried using it on 4 different tiles, after being pushed back , in the shrine near it, tried saving then resetting the game,but I always get pushed back... Was there something wrong in the NES version or am I doing something wrong? japanese version, if that is of any help

    EDIT : Okay this will sound dumb but I hadn't thought of mashing A to actually use it at that time and not after being pushed back , i thought it wouldn't let me do it before the end of the "being pushed" sequence... feel dumb now...sorry

    submitted by /u/KaitoShirogane
    [link] [comments]

    Something I thought about today dragon quest games and portable consoles

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Every dragon quest game so far has it's best version on a portable console 1&2 on phone & switch 3 on gbc or switch 4-6 on ds 7&8 on 3ds 9 on ds 11 on switch

    submitted by /u/yotam5434
    [link] [comments]

    Why (imo) Your story didn't work

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:28 PM PST

    This movie isn't good, it's enjoyable for sure, but it's not good. The animations and action sequences are top notch but it's got many issues involving the pacing. I honestly felt like I was watching a movie while it was on fast forward. No one was in one spot for more than 5 minutes.

    I don't know how 1 to 1 the game is to the movie. But it seemed like they were trying too hard to cram everything into the movie. They tried to cover too much ground in a short amount of time. I think that's why Sonic the hedgehog is doing pretty well because they made their own story for the movie instead of forcing the game's narrative on that movie.

    If they decide to make a standalone dragon quest movie with it's own storyline I feel like it would help so much

    submitted by /u/CapnChris79
    [link] [comments]

    Switching to 2D mode and back again? (DQXI S)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:13 AM PST

    After seeing some photos of the act two side stories with the characters wearing outfits they can only get in act three and wanting to try that myself, I was wondering if it was at all possible to save in 3D mode, jump back to act two in 2D, save there and somehow jump back to 3D and pick-up where I left-off? Or would I simply be stuck at whatever point I chose to go to in 2D?

    submitted by /u/finlandsberet
    [link] [comments]

    How the F are you supposed to beat... (spoilers)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Testu(forking)naga

    He gets 3 attacks each turn and 90% of the time aims them at the same character.

    How am i supposed to do anything when i'm caught in a backwards loop of being forced to revive each turn, unable to get half my buffs up, unable to keep any character anywhere near survivable HP.

    Playing Draconian, average lvl 50, except Serena, she's 44.

    submitted by /u/Shileka
    [link] [comments]

    Just noticed DQ 1-3 are on Switch, might have to buy them :]

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:49 PM PST

    DQ11 on ps4

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Has there been any updates on the PS4 version getting the extra content that the switch version has? I personally think it's kinda shitty of square to give more content to the switch when PS4 owners paid just as much.

    submitted by /u/SSdeku
    [link] [comments]

    Which DQV version should I play?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    After watching 'Your Story' I was wondering which version to play. Either the DS remake or the PS2 one but I don't know which fan translation is recommended to play as it seems that there are many of them.

    If I was to play the fan translation of the PS2 remake, which translation has the most complete experience?

    submitted by /u/Demonfr34k
    [link] [comments]

    Did I miss the point of DQ4?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:15 AM PST

    So I have played over half the series (1,2,3,8,11, and half of 9*) and yesterday i finished 4. It was one I was looking forward to as I had heard a lot of recommendations for it and it has the same story structure as Mother 3 (my fav rpg). Overall I felt like it had a really weak story and thin characters, even for DQ standards. I still had a good time playing it, I just expected to feel something more.

    submitted by /u/Barucassanova
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the future of DQ outside of Japan?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Basically what the title says. 11 was praised, as was Builders 2 and, though less known, the 3ds releases of 7 and 8. Do you think DQ is here for good this time? The movie getting localized is a large point in favor of it staying around, but moreover the swell of fans who finally got on the series or have become vocal after the Dragon Warrior days seems to have woke SE up a little to how much we actually like the series.

    What do you think about it? I'd like to promote some discussion about the franchise's survivability as a whole outside of Japan.

    submitted by /u/Juiced1302
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered dragon quest XI. Which ones should I play next?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    So I discovered dragon quest by playing dragon quest XI on switch. I absolutely loved it and want to play other dragon quest games. Could you advise me on which ones I should play first?

    submitted by /u/Maccami
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment