• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Dragon Quest I’ve beaten Dragon Quest XI. Truly an amazing game. Now time for the Post Game stuff!

    Dragon Quest I’ve beaten Dragon Quest XI. Truly an amazing game. Now time for the Post Game stuff!


    I’ve beaten Dragon Quest XI. Truly an amazing game. Now time for the Post Game stuff!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:44 AM PST

    So, uhh, anyone need a copy of DQVII 3DS?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Are there English ways to go about playing DQ:X? What’re one’s options? Is it worth?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    I just finished watching Dragon Quest - Your Story and I feel guilty for not finishing all the DQ games I possess. Changing this in 3, 2, 1...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Finally beat the dragon! Now to save the prince- Er, wait

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Dragon Quest of the Stars - Which DQ games are referenced?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Which games in the series are referenced in this game? New to DQ and wanna know more of the story. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Elbasteen
    [link] [comments]

    In all her glory!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Not even Level 99. Nowhere close pal!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:34 AM PST

    just started my first adventure, with the very first! wish me luck :)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    How many hours of gameplay is needed in general to finish DQXI?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Hey!

    I'm currently at 14 hours, and I feel like approaching the end of the game. I love everything about this DQ, and I try to be the slowest as possible in order to enjoy every moment. I already unlocked every main characters playable, and I'm in the middle of the mermaid arc! ^ ' So I'm once again asking you this question, how many hours is needed to finish the game in general? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Paperboyo
    [link] [comments]

    Truly a Brilliant Blade!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:41 AM PST

    I beat Dragon Quest 1 for the first time!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:47 PM PST

    I can honestly say that was a very enjoyable game. I was sucked into this world and wondered around killing enemies and getting that sweet gold. I look forward to playing 2 and 3 next.

    submitted by /u/ButtletHero
    [link] [comments]

    Is $105 worth it for DQ6 for the DS?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Basically the title. Haha. Local guy selling a sealed copy. Trying to make a decision. I'm aware there is an iPad version that I can play as well. More or less it comes down to: is it worth it to own for my DS?

    I've never played the game before either.

    submitted by /u/Storytimebiondi
    [link] [comments]

    Planning my setup for postgame. Any tips?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    First of all, i turned difficult monsters off at 90 hours (10 hours before I finished the 2nd act). Now I've started act 3 and I'm planning my builds. I know I dont need to minmax since i turned off difficult monsters, so here's what I want to go with.

    Hero: Double swords (I've been playing with greatsword all game and I wanna switch it up now)

    Erik: Double swords (I found Erik pretty useless up until now and I almost never used him. His daggers setup is veeery slow and incosistent, so I wanna switch to swords)

    Jade: Spear and considering Allure.

    8: I've been playing with axe+shield, but maybe I should switch to double axes?

    Serena: Probably wand + shield

    Veronica: Staff

    Rab: Staff

    Sylvando: Full charm probably. I dont know if daggers or swords is best though. What do you recommend?

    Any recommendations? What skills are the best to go for in each skill tree? What the best weapons for each character, and how do I get them usually? (crafting, buying, drop). Any tips are well appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Hellthrower
    [link] [comments]

    It is weird that there is only 1 version of dq9

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Any ideas as to why this is the only mainline game to never see a remake or even a port? Like literally every other game has gotten a remake but this one.

    submitted by /u/Barucassanova
    [link] [comments]

    JUST WON MY FIRST JACKPOT!!!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Alchemy ingredients location request for dq 9.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Currently I have defeated the king of the castle and now going into the basement and just got the recipe for SAGE STONE but can't find a single ingredient. So please help a brother out. The ingredients are-:

    1.Orichalcum

    2.Nectar

    3.Silver orb.

    submitted by /u/rajmeet991
    [link] [comments]

    After several months of procrastinating, I finally picked up DQ4 and defeated Balzaack!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    (DQ11 S) Anyone have a map or something that shows where all the treasure and items are?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Clean up can be an absolute pain

    submitted by /u/legandary-Prinny
    [link] [comments]

    Switch version crossbow targets not there to at Northern Champs Sauvage

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

    I always look at a guide once I clear an area in case I missed something and this shows targets you hit that make bridges appear and for me the targets just aren't there. I read the crossbow challenge from ps4 version got removed but would they really remove these from the switch versions? I'm wondering if it's because I went into the school first but can't find anything online.

    Edit question answered but Does anyone know around how far I am I just got to the college and have played 55 hours but I'm super slow when playing jrpgs

    submitted by /u/W3NTZ
    [link] [comments]

    How to enlist Jormun

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Hello guys. i know i have to defeat him with zap spell power. I only have a part of it. how do i get it in full? Thank a lot

    submitted by /u/ciaobenno10
    [link] [comments]

    Who do I cut from my team in DQ5

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Just started generation 3. My team is Hero, the 2 new recruits, sancho, tuppence, Saber, a slime knight, and an orc king. I just got a golem and they seem really good. im thinking of dropping saber or the slime knight, maybe tuppence. input?

    submitted by /u/Barucassanova
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment