• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Dragon Quest Thanks, sugiyama

    Dragon Quest Thanks, sugiyama


    Thanks, sugiyama

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    My wife, after 110 hours, prepping to face the final boss of the game, I haven't touched the PS4 in 3 weeks :'(

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:58 PM PST

    My girlfriend made this for me! Best gift I've ever received!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Here’s a wood burning of Erik my friend made me as a really late Christmas present

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Dragonquest of the Stars Group

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    So im gonna start the game with a Friend and i was thinking about a discord where we can share Infos and Tips and just Talk about the game so if you guys up for it just write a comment if there are enough people im gonna set up a Discord. :)

    submitted by /u/zLeptiq
    [link] [comments]

    When I finally downloaded Dragon Quest of the Stars buts its in maintenance for 2 days...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Welp

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I now own three copies of DQXI and two are not in english.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Angelo's party chat dialogue after the Ascantha quest

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:51 AM PST

    My homescreen has the best - a e s t h e t i c - feel right now

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Defeated the True Final Boss of XI? Where's the endgame challenge?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    I recently beat Calasmos, I heard that the Timewrym Superboss unlocks afterwords. I don't see It anywhere, and the Dark Star has returned, along with my status back at 'Near-Legendary Luminary'. Can someone help me? I saved after the battle too, and loaded the same file I saved after Calasmos's defeat.

    submitted by /u/R3tr0Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Of The Stars is out now for iOS!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:19 PM PST

    What level should I be to do the trials?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    My party is 47. I cleared the first trial in 30 turns, but that was pretty lucky I think, and it still need to be 25, which sounds too unreal. I have hard monsters off. What should I do before tackling the trials?

    submitted by /u/Hellthrower
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know if there was ever a conclusion to ‘how i stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the zenithian sword?’

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Dragon Quest of the Stars is out for pre-download on Android, full release 2-25!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Restart with Dragon Quest after so much years...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Hello Everybody,

    the last week i was ill at home and have a lot of time. My Girlfriend bought me last year Dragon Quest 11 for the Nintendo Switch, but i had never enough Time to play it. Last week i started this epic Adventure and what should i say, this Universe is still the best for me in my life as Gamer.

    As a little Kid i played Dragon Quest Monster 1 on the Game Boy Color (One of the few Games from this franchise that come to europe) and i really loved this Game and now is my love for this franchise back and bigger as it ever has been.... So after Dragon Quest 11 that i played over 80 Hours the last 10 Days.... (please dont judge me) i would like to play more Games from the Dragon Quest Franchise.

    So and right at this point i need your Help.... I have an Nintendo Switch and a PS4 and a Gaming PC. Which Games exist actual in Europe and on which platform should i play them?

    I found some Informations about Dragon Quest Heroes 2 and Dragon Quest Builders 2...

    - Exist more Games from the Franchise for my actual Plattforms?

    - Are this Games good or are they just using a good license?

    - Which Platforms would you prefer for what game?

    I really want to start with this Franchise big and i would really appreciate your help.

    Please help me and if you like to send me a wall of text, go on and send me all your Informations as private Message!!!! =)

    I hope i get a huge Feedback from this Community!!!

    Thanks a lot in Advance!!!!

    TWolfeye

    submitted by /u/TWolfeye
    [link] [comments]

    Some art I made of the slime

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Finding the hero in the mountains

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    oh yeah baby !! been waiting weeks for this notification

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Stuck at the luminary trial

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    im stuck at the luminary trial boss, i cant even defeat him. someone has suggestions pls?

    all of my team is lvl 56-59

    submitted by /u/Yanck
    [link] [comments]

    Why Dragon quest'

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:53 AM PST

    I have a stupid question... why is it named dragon quest? It's like final fantasy whit the exception that in the first one the titles are connected, and in second one no? (I'm so confused)

    submitted by /u/PickGeek
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 4 - "Battle for the Glory" Pokemon B/W Style

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    DQ future.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:31 AM PST

    First time posting. I wanted to ask a question for anyone in the know. Has Square said anything about releasing any of the other games on switch? I've bought 1-3 and XI. I didn't really want to buy 4, 5, 6, and 8 on mobile if they plan on releasing the others on switch.

    submitted by /u/Moonlight_Samurai92
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 is there any way to get costumes without buying them at shops?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Just as the title says O was wondering if there is any way to get costumes without buying them at shops. I'm playing DQ11 with all the Draconic Quest up which means that I can't shop anywhere and I'm already really far into the game(90 hrs far) so I don't want to get rid of any of the quest just so I can get the costumes. So Is there any way to get the costumes with out buying them at shops?

    submitted by /u/BlackWolf135
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment