• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Dragon Quest Slickest PS4 I’ve ever seen.

    Dragon Quest Slickest PS4 I’ve ever seen.


    Slickest PS4 I’ve ever seen.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:13 AM PST

    The game that started it all.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:27 PM PST

    I couldn't NOT do this... [DQotS]

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Made and painted me up some Dragon Quest Slimes for my D&D games! :D What do you think? :)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Cyrils Vault Key

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Does anyone know what this or any other key from the Star Pass Coin Shop is good for? I got a few coins but I don't know if I should spend them on the keys or the upgrade items

    submitted by /u/D4imon
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Slime colored in today!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Is there a third Words of Wisdom in Dragon Quest 3 Switch?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    On my fist playthrough of Dragon Quest 3 (Switch) I had a priest, a warrior, and a martial artist. But on my second playthrough I opened a random pot in Rimuldar ( it was in the northern house in the southernmost pot) and when I knew there were two Words of Wisdom I was wondering if there was a third one I didn't know about. Let me know if there's another one I missed.

    submitted by /u/LiquidMetalStarman
    [link] [comments]

    Idk thought this was clever 2.0

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Anyone else getting DQ9 vibes from DQ of the Stars????

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    I just played DQS for the first time today and watched the little movie that comes with it. And this game just gives me the same feel as DQ9 more than any other DQ game.

    submitted by /u/Kenoajay
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest of the stars part 1

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Dragon Quest 11, Does this overwrite my save and is there any benefit to keeping the items equipped

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:35 AM PST

    1. Starting act 3 of Dragon Quest 11 and am about to go back in time . Will doing so over write my save file and in turn should I create 2 of the same file. (I don't want to have to go up the tower a 3rd time if i don't have to [second time was by accident])
    2. On top of this I understand that you can put items in your bag and possibly duplicate them and still keep them. I also know they automatically go in the bag but is there any benefit in keeping the items equipped or on person for the main character/ party as I've seen some comments saying removing them makes a portion of the game harder.

    I'm playing on switch and know the rest of the story is apparently bad but i want more game play

    submitted by /u/Namine_X
    [link] [comments]

    Just put some eyeliner and lip liner on the big slime! She looks so pretty!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Is the metal slime sword good?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Is the Martial Artist Worth It?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    (Specifically about DQS) I know everyone is still starting, but I want to know, is the martial artist worth it or should I change vocations before it's too late? (Any recommendations are well received)

    submitted by /u/UglyChocolate
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Of The Stars First Impressions ( Game Trailer Commentary)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:21 AM PST

    (DQ Stars) Anyone else has this issue or knows how to fix it?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:08 AM PST

    When I started to play everything worked correctly, but by the time I suscribed to the free trial of the monthly pass, the game simply won't connect to Google Play, which doesn't let me access the store (when it tries to load the information of the items it closes down the gems/package menu automatically), and I don't obtain the subscription's perks (which is active on google play, and by now I missed a whole day).

    I never had anything like this, I tried to link to a different account, clear cache of google play, play games and the game, uninstalling the game, turn off and on my phone... absolutely nothing worked.

    I tried to contact Square Enix in-app but that seems to be glitching as well.

    Anyone could help?

    submitted by /u/Vier-Kun
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t pick up feverfew seed from chest?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:57 PM PST

    I'm in the pantry place in ticktockville. I found the last chest and when I open it to find a feverfew seed, I, "leave it untouched and close the lid." Why???

    submitted by /u/itoshirt
    [link] [comments]

    Aaand I'm addicted

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:11 PM PST

    DQ V was fantastic ! The story, monsters and party talk... Am I the only one who thinks it’s one of the best in the serie ?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    I started playing Dragon Quest VII on PS1 and came across this typo.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Idk thought this was clever

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    DQS: Me and my friends after going to the gym

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment