• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Dragon Quest Celestial Suit from Dragon Quest IX

    Dragon Quest Celestial Suit from Dragon Quest IX


    Celestial Suit from Dragon Quest IX

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    My god.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I never realized the damage Erik was capable of, just got to thinking and ended up with a 3000dmg hit using snooze, sap, oomphle, divide then persecutter is so ridiculous... Is this still viable against bosses or can they not be put to sleep?

    submitted by /u/Konjuror420
    [link] [comments]

    I am still waiting for my DS copy of Dragon Quest VIII to arrive in the mail. I still like playing my Vita, especially when I commuted to work. I decided to do another play through of Dragon Quest Builders. It is more of a Minecraft game, but I enjoy it as a Dragon Quest game.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Finally got the original trilogy! Besides 10 it's the last for my main series collection :)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Kasnooze logic be WHACK

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Was going through my emulator and found a strangely familiar game from 1989 called "Ghost Lion"

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I mean... It looks like they used an RPG maker with Dragon Warrior assets.

    Here are a few pics. Please excuse the quality, I am projecting onto a wall.

    http://imgur.com/a/AH9aWQ0

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Lion

    Has anybody else played this?

    submitted by /u/MrSelatcia
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about DQ11 trophy

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I started the game on release but stopped after a while.

    I was planning on platinum the game back then and I remember the last thing I did was trying to fight all types of monsters.

    Now I can't figure out why I wanted to do this because this isn't needed for the platinum trophy.

    What am I missing here?

    submitted by /u/MoonPresence_
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to go full King Slime in Animal Crossing. Time to rule over those plebian plobs!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest V DS

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Hi all, relatively new to the Dragon Quest series. I played 9 on the DS and the picked up XI when it was released on switch and now I'm hooked. Couldn't stop playing XI all the way through to the end. I then picked up the Erdrick trilogy on Switch (1,2 & 3) and have played through all of them as well. I managed to pick up a copy of IV on DS relatively easily and am on the final chapter on that. Now I'm having the dilemma of trying to source a copy of V. As I live in the UK, my only option is the DS copy which I have seen goes for a wild amount of money because of its rarity.

    My question is, does anyone actually own the DS copy? How many were sold? Did you buy it when it realised or buy it after the price spike?

    And also, is the DS version of V the only way to play it in the UK?

    submitted by /u/FadedUnit
    [link] [comments]

    Every Dragon Quest game on mobile is currently on sale

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Is there any reason to play the slime quest slots? (DQ XI)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Hi

    I'm currently doing my second playthrough of the game and first draconian quest and I just hit puerto valor. Once again I have found the slime quest slots and I'm sick or wasting time on it.

    On my first playthrough I spent around 2 hours spinning the slime quest to basically win nothing and to watch as the slime failed over and over. The rare occurrences of it beating a boss or something still rewarded nothing. Is there any point to them or is there something Im missing?

    submitted by /u/Trevolock
    [link] [comments]

    Deagon Quest Monster: Joker

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    How many of yall enjoyed this game, i recently "inherited" the first one from my brother and im enjoying it. So what are yalls thoughts?

    submitted by /u/iam_not_trans
    [link] [comments]

    Help quick please. Am I at the end of act 2?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    I just played the instrument and got on the back of the whale and the game is directing me to go to the floating island. Is this the end of act 2?? Because I was planning to level up my party before this if it is the final mordegon battle. Someone please help so I know if I should go back now

    submitted by /u/HawkeZone
    [link] [comments]

    Quick, dumb question about DQ11 (mid game spoilers), how the hell do I get to the left part of the map here (with the church icon)?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    A full fledged remake of DQ2 would be really cool

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    The game itself is good, I don't think there is a bad DQ game but 2 has some issues that I'm sure many of you are aware of. Since there are actual characters and the world is fairly big I think that doing a remake in a way similar to ff7r would help the game a lot. Imagine a 3D remake with more character development and content, less grinding, added story bits, etc. Hargon is also a great idea of a villain that could most definitely be expanded upon and made into a deeper villain. Since 1-3 didnt really get a proper remake like 4-6 and since 2 is the only one with speaking characters it could actually work out really well. Hell you could even make the first DQ game where the protagonist actually talks. Improving the gameplay past the current in 2 and bringing closer to 11 but while still retaining the feel of the older gameplay (Dont keep the thwack by every enemy in that goddamn cave). I know 2 is the DQ black sheep but with some work it could absolutely become an amazing game and a fan favorite of the series. It isn't likely, but I just wanted to share the idea.

    submitted by /u/ice_wizard154
    [link] [comments]

    DQ XI Midgame Question (Spoiler)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    So i am at the Part after ygdrassil and i am playing now every Charakter solo. Im at the Bodo Part now and would Like to Know how much of this will be there?

    For a reason i can Not rly grasp i dont Like this solo Missions and would Love to be Back at the Main Story.

    I stopped playing for a few Weeks because of this but decided to give it a try again.

    submitted by /u/Osgor
    [link] [comments]

    Any DQM: Joker 2 or 3 speedruns?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I've been looking around for speedruns of these two games and haven't found any, was wondering if anyone does have links to runs of these games. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Shaddow391
    [link] [comments]

    DQMonsters : Joker 3 Metal Disk Q.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone here might know where to locate the metal disk.

    submitted by /u/Kodaisosen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment