• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Dragon Quest this game isn't that easy on normal mode

    Dragon Quest this game isn't that easy on normal mode


    this game isn't that easy on normal mode

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    regarding Dragon Quest 11, I read everyone saying it was, however, I am playing normal mode and it's quite hard on some bosses.

    Just dont grind and it wont be super easy. I just got to act 2 at level 24 and the game is no cake walk at all. I have to employ serious tactics to beat some bosses. this is with all the best in slot items too.

    submitted by /u/Drainstink
    [link] [comments]

    2nd play through of DQXI, this still gives me goosebumps

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    When Hero was announced, I knew he was gonna be my main before even seeing gameplay, simply cause I love DQ so much. Today, I finally got Elite Smash, and with Hero no less. I feel like I'm on top of the world right now.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Made some outfits based on Sylvando in Animal Crossing

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I decided to draw a slime using procreate on my iPad. Sharing a time-lapse video of making the little fellow.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    DQ11 on PC is on sale. What would I miss from the switch version if I played it on pc instead.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Just spent 2 hours in dq11 rolling for a jackpot

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    I finally did it. Honestly fuck rng quests. I tried doing 12/14 with minimums and getting the bunny dialogue but in the end i just went for minimum on all and watched youtube whilst rolling at the same time.

    feelsgood

    submitted by /u/LedDisciple
    [link] [comments]

    A classic on Ds

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I've recently found my old Ds whilst clearing the house up and booted up a new game of Dragon Quest 9. I know it's an older game but anyone know of any easy to acquire late game gear. Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/IIRhubarbII
    [link] [comments]

    How were you guys introduced to the series?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I'm one of the new guys who got introduced to the series after he got added to smash. The character just seemed so interesting so I wanted to see what the games were like. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/BigTiddyThomas
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI - first time

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I haven't been into JRPGS, or RPGS in general, in a long time...so I recently picked up the FFVII Remake. I'm getting close to finishing up with it and have an RPG itch now haha.

    I haven't played a Dragon Quest before but XI is on sale right now and looks pretty great.

    I noticed that it's the "Digital Edition of Light" whatever that means? Is there anything in particular I should know before picking up the game? How many hours of game play in general does XI offer?

    Thanks in advance 😊

    submitted by /u/HiFiMAN3878
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best D Quest games to play through without guides and maps?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    I just finished XI on Switch and loved it. I really want to go back and play some of the older ones. Let me be honest. I have Dragon Warrior I & II for Game Boy from back in the day, and I was annoyed as hell at how obscure everything was. I remember getting to the part where you get a ship and then being expected to search random tiles around the large world to find items required to get to the final boss. I really don't want to play another game like that right now. I'm fine with hard puzzles and with hard bosses that require grinding and strategy, but none of that crap.

    At what point does the Dragon Quest series start being more sensible?

    submitted by /u/OverBlacksmith4
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished DQXI

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Wow what a game, my first Dragon Quest experience (and unlikely to be the last). I just wish they had more of those sweet cutscenes!

    submitted by /u/The_Other_Guy9
    [link] [comments]

    ‘Final Fantasy’, ‘Chrono Trigger’, ‘Valkyrie Profile’ and ‘Dragon Quest’ Ports on iOS Are Discounted for a Limited Time!!!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Does the music get better later in XI?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    To preface this I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, I've really enjoyed XI so far, I've only just gotten to Hotto but I find the music too bombastic. Like to the point I had to turn it off or it was causing headaches. I've played plenty of square games so I know they make good music but I don't enjoy this games music. Is it just cuz I'm new to it or are there others that don't like it?

    submitted by /u/shinyguns1
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the stuff to craft [spoiler]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I'm doing the luminary trials in act 3. I've successfully completed the first one and was wondering if I have to complete the other two to get the materials to craft the superior Sword of Light. I've already failed the second one in spectacular fashion.

    submitted by /u/ProtectorKDraco
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that hates fighting bosses in dq11?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Maybe im just salty, but i didnt actually start to hate the bosses until you fight the squid in the ocean (the one that kai goes out to fight, during the mermaid story arc). And the squid would hit me 3-4 times a a round which felt like complete bs. every round sometimes before my healers everyone just eats 80-100 damage, someone probably died, none of my units have any group healing spells, zing sucks ass and fails for me more times than it works. 2 units had to be dedicated to single unit healing/zinging and the entire fight took like 20 minutes. i'd destroy a tentacle and sometimes he'd just bring it back instantly and hit everyone for 80 dmg so i started to think that destroying them was a waste of time. i realized that i needed to use buffs and debuffs more which helped me get passed the boss fight. thought i had the combat figured out now.

    until i got to dora in grey. still no group heals. lvl 25. mesmerizing my units and i have no spell to undo it, a high crit sometimes ohk single attack(infact i think it ALWAYS crits), my debuffs seem to hit like 40% of the time, a like 80 damage aoe attack. sometimes one of my healer gets mesmerized and im wondering do i let him and dora kill the other units and hope he snaps out so he can revive me? or do i just keep healing myself and try to ride it out? oh she mesmerized 2 of my units? do i let her AND my two mesmerized units kill my two functioning units and then hope they snap out of it and try to revive the party? Should i just kill them? oh they killed each other and my zing missed twice so i guess thats gg. oh my debuff on her missed 4 times in a row, should i wait the 3-5 turns to get everyone's health back up, wait for the mesmerize to wear off while healing before i try to debuff her again? or just say f it, hopefully no one dies lets try to debuff again. oh they died. thank god zing worked this time - oh, my healer got mesmerized - oh, she just crit the mesmerized healer, welp

    idk, none of this feels fun at all. im not even complaining because i want help beating her the bosses just feel some dumb in this game to me and i have to play the lottery with my spells just to try and win. is it just me

    submitted by /u/ThatGuy2u2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play DQ11 on PC with an XBox controller?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I was thinking of getting DQ11 on Steam, but I'm hesitant to try it with keyboard and mouse. Has anyone played it on PC with an XBox controller? If so, how was it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough of dg xi

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I don't know for sure but I'm guessing there's much else to do after you finish the game for the first time,if so can you tell me what to do cuz I'm too lazy to walk around to find out on my own

    submitted by /u/kaitou96
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 11 late game question.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I have reached the point in the game after going back in time and defeating Mordegon at Heliodor castle. I was wondering if the characters i have now are the ones i have for the rest of the game, is it ok to equip them with items i want to keep, or will i zap back to my own timeline at some point and possibly lose items and equipment? and if i do keep this crew should i just try to start getting them to the same level as my main character?

    submitted by /u/Cheahpet
    [link] [comments]

    Octagonia roulette question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    For some reason when I try to go upstairs to play roulette , I am blocked by a guy saying I can't go up there. Did I miss something that I needed to do first?

    submitted by /u/lcbjr1979
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment