• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Dragon Quest It’s happening!!

    Dragon Quest It’s happening!!


    It’s happening!!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 4 Heroine by munimunidenchi

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest Monsters is on sale on the Japanese Switch eShop.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Hey guys I can confirm the prologue at least works!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Question About DS Titles

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    I fell in love with Dragon Quest after playing XI on the Switch and played I, II, and III right after I beat XI. Now I want to play IV, V, and VI on the DS. The trouble being that all three of these games are $80+ on Amazon. Where can I find these games cheaper? My last resort is buying them on mobile, but I really don't want it to come to that. If anybody could point me in the right direction that would be great!

    submitted by /u/ILoveHaloReach
    [link] [comments]

    Second time seeing this screen during quarantine. Ready to play V next!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    I’m not really OCD or anything, but wtf was going on with the DS spine art consistency? The logos are seemingly not aligned to anything, and VI is black with reversed text. (These are all USA versions)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    My little Dragon Quest collection:) Ordered DQXI on ps4 now, can’t wait to play a new DQ game again!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Are all Dragon Quest mainline games interconnected storywise?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Hi to everyone, this is my first post in reddit in general and it happens to be in Dragon Quest subreddit. I'm fairly new in reddit community.

    Anyway, my first DQ game is DQXI as I'm continuing to play right now, I'm in Act 2. Although as a game collector I have other mainline titles as well in my collection like DQVII (3DS), DQVIII (3DS,PS2), DQIX (DS) and of course DQXI (PS4).

    As I through Act 1, one thing keeps getting my attention, as far as I know, Luminary is not a new thing introduced to series in DQXI, it's a common theme in DQ since first game (I guess?). I nearly read every red book I can found through the game up until now and in many books there's a person called Erdwin which is the first Luminary. I wonder this Erdwin character presented in former games? I can sense in some books, there are throwbacks to old DQ titles, but as I didn't play them, I can't fully grasp the throwbacks and enjoy the references at fullest.

    And this leads to my main question: I know every DQ mainline game is a standalone title, much like FF (btw I'm a seasoned FF player). But if there's something like all DQ games interconnected in grand-sense, it would be incredibely amazing for me, as it will be another reason to hunt down and play the other games starting the very first DQ.

    submitted by /u/Jejunum_89
    [link] [comments]

    Which Dragon Quest games don't have random encounters?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    I completed and am close to 100%ing DQXIS, my first DQ game, and I would like to play more of this series. I feel like I should hold off on the ones with random encounters for now, though. Which DQ games don't have random encounters? I own a Switch, 3DS, and PC, which I am willing to emulate games on.

    submitted by /u/Cidyl-Xech
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Star in DQMJ3

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Can somebody tell me how i can get the Dark Star in DQMJ3?

    submitted by /u/SetoFynn
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get Freddie Mercury vibes from Sylvando?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    If he had the mustache, it'd pretty much be him, lol. Especially after watching Bohemian Rhapsody recently I just can't help but see Freddie in the character.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/GarnetDivine
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI S] Post Post-Game (Switch)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    I just finished the post-game and defeated the final boss. I also watch the post credits and scenes. I was hoping to return to the world to complete the "Curse got your tongue" quest but I was returned to Cobblestone to defeat the final boss again.

    submitted by /u/wanderer-ella
    [link] [comments]

    So, to piggyback my post of DQM being on sale for the Switch, here is a my first screenshot of the game. Slib!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    [DQXI] Is there a recommended level list/guide for the different areas of the game?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    I'm still early goings about 9ish hours in. I'm at the Cryptic Crypts. I like to check recommended levels just out of curiosity as I play along in JRPGS. Is there a list out there somewhere for DQXI?

    submitted by /u/LoretiTV
    [link] [comments]

    All but one got away...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I need DQM:J4

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    A new Monsters Joker would be amazing right now, especially with all this quarantine junk. I enjoyed 1 and 2 soooo much and no other game has been able to replicate that feeling. They could add a ton of monsters that never made it into previous Joker games, and we could finally get a Joker game with fully realised and detailed console graphics. Imo Joker is an incredibly under appreciated series, atleast in western regions. I prefer the first 2 Joker games over every main DQ game and almost every Final Fantasy, but that's not at all saying I dislike the main DQ games. They're all amazing, I just prefer the Joker games. I know it's probably not gonna happen, atleast not anytime soon, but a man can dream. I'd spend 1000s of hours in DQMj4 if it had the same synthesis system as the other games, tons of new monsters, and an open world with action rpg combat somewhat like FF15. Just a lil wishful rant for yall

    submitted by /u/G59_tilidie
    [link] [comments]

    Do quests before [SPOILER]

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I'm about to go back in time, and i was wondering if i should do the side quests b4 doing it. Ive heard some say yes and others say that the quests come back in act 3 so i dont have to. So I've decided to ask for myself.

    Also if there's anything else I should do before going back, lmk

    submitted by /u/TrueKingOfSloths
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 early 'tough guy tattoo' farming

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    as far as im aware the only way to get a tough guy tattoo early is a rare drop from Ursa Minor in Hotto. is this also obtainable with half-inch from Erik? I've half-inched this specific ursa minor at least 60 times and all have been its common drop, the magic beast hide. I've only seen the tough guy tattoo once as a drop, not a steal.

    submitted by /u/Tula_rogue
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Switch to PC question (Contains spoilers)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! New to the subreddit and DQ in general.

    So I've just about wrapped up my playthrough of DQ11 on my Switch (just maxing out gear and doing Harma before the final fight because it's fun).

    I need to play the game again on Draconian mode and I saw it was on sale on Steam. I'd really like to play this game in all it's beautiful 60fps glory so I'm considering getting it.

    My question to you guys: Am I really gonna miss much without the extra content, having already played it? If I'm being honest, the little mini side quests after Yggdrasil fell were kinda boring to me (Erik's was OK). I was very much ready to get back in control of Luminary the entire time.

    submitted by /u/Boringusername73
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 1, 2, 3 on PS4... Do They Have English Translation Options?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Wondering before I go through the trouble (and money) of making a Japanese PS4 account. Do any of these have English options, or is it all Japanese text?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DogParksAreForbidden
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended 3DS title?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I ordered a Nintendo 3DS and I wanted to know which DQ game do you recommend for that platform? I am currently playing DQXI on the PS4 and loving every second of it.

    submitted by /u/_Sidorovich_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment