• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Dragon Quest Once again finished this amazing game, with all slimes saved (DQ rocket slime)

    Dragon Quest Once again finished this amazing game, with all slimes saved (DQ rocket slime)


    Once again finished this amazing game, with all slimes saved (DQ rocket slime)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Finally joined the ranks and bought dqxi since I loved playing the demo on the switch.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Upvote dis if u cri everytim

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Rejoined the ranks of DS owners and snagged DQ8! First playthrough

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Just finished Dragon Quest XI's main story, what a fantastic game.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I was not expecting to love this game as much as I did, but I absolutely marathoned it over the past week and loved (almost) every second of it. The visuals, the combat, the characters, it was so much fun.

    I'd played Dragon Quest IX prior to this (which, BTW, is also amazing and I've finished it many many many times) so I wouldn't call myself completely new to the series, but this game gave me as much fun as IX did back on the DS, and I can't wait to crack on with the post game, which I've done a little of.

    submitted by /u/Propastypete
    [link] [comments]

    I did it! Jackpot!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Finally Beat Dragon Quest XI!!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    This game is amazing, when I thought the game ended, it said "Not yet Bro!", I'm really trying to not put any spoilers in this because the story is absolutely amazing.

    I've actually hated every single RPG game that I've played before but DQ11, has a really fun fighting system that made me enjoy the game.

    The best part about DQ11, is the characters, Veronica is my MOST favorite character just because how sarcastic she is.

    Yes the last part of the game was extremely grindy, but all in all, I really enjoyed myself.

    submitted by /u/SleepyBanana
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Doge Rotondo react to the Luminary?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I am currently doing my first playthrough of DQ11 and although I am way past this point at the moment it still bugs me.

    When you first arrive in Gondolia and go to Doge Rotondo's house he seems to recognize the Luminary and recoils, but I don't recall what the reason for this was.

    I most likely just missed it when they explained it but does anyone remember?

    submitted by /u/zRoyland
    [link] [comments]

    iOS dragon quest soundtracks

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Is there a way to get the dragon quest soundtracks on iOS? I've been doing so with the final fantasy games when completing them and would like to give dragon quest the same treatment.

    submitted by /u/jjfake98
    [link] [comments]

    my art

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Help me choose my Dragon Quest?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    bought 8 when it first came out but never beat it. I admit the final fantasy 12 demo influenced my purchase but I loved the dragon quest game too! Great game I just used to be terrible at finishing things. I think I got maybe 40% thru it. I have warm nostalgic memories of it. It is in fact one of the only video games in my collection I have kept till this very day. I cannot go get it from my mother's house though so I'd have to either emulate the PS2 or play the 3DS version which I believe I have.

    I got 9 for Christmas and I would say I beat 90% of it, I remember it being just phenomenally good. I also have nice nostalgia for this one, curled up in bed playing it during the Christmas holiday. I don't have it anymore, so I'd have to emulate it to enjoy right now.

    11 intrigues me. Haven't played it, but the reviews video I watched, well It looks.. graphic wise and just the fact that it's an open world. It looks amazing. I love final fantasy 15 for its open world... My gaming PC is from 2015, 4gb video card, so I'd have to play on probably minimal graphics, medium at 720p might be possible. Its also on sale for half price right now!
    Also a question, is 11 fully voiced? Girlfriend and I are playing FFX together right now, she enjoys the story cause it's fully voiced , and she doesn't like reading a lot of text. Wonder if DQ11 would be a similar experience for us?

    What dragon quest would you pick for bored quarantine me?

    Tl;dr

    DQ 8 PS2 DQ 8 3DS DQ 9 DQ 11

    submitted by /u/be__kind_rewind
    [link] [comments]

    My only gripe with XI

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Is that young Hero has a voice when you see him in the past. It raises the question on wether he became mute later on.

    submitted by /u/divad745
    [link] [comments]

    Im gonna say it... big veronica scares me

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Where to grind in Dragon Quest XI?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I am about to go to the Fortress of Fear but want to grind up a bit. Where is the best place to grind?

    submitted by /u/Relug98
    [link] [comments]

    It's him officer

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies All Coup de Grâce

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    [DQ11] Early-game Manglegrove - Bug? Smart coding? Or just bad luck?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    So I decided to do Draconian for my second playthrough of the game (the difficulty increase is no joke) and I've been killing mobs near the campsite to quickly regenerate my stats.

    After teaching Erik his boomerang skill to do heavy damage to slimes, I've yet to see another poison slime spawn. I've killed and zoned out of the area multiple times but I only ever spawn Lips and Dancing Devils where the slimes used to be.

    Did I somehow discover a bug? Or did Square perhaps intentionally code them to not spawn with Erik knowing how to fight them easier...

    submitted by /u/Boringusername73
    [link] [comments]

    [ASK] How to beat Mordegon DQ11

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Hey I was fighting against him (1st fase or so I've heard) but he is insane. Playing Hard enemies. I'm level 53 with Hendrik, Sylv, Hero and lvl 51 with Serena (that's my line up); Hendrik with Axe and shield, Hero with GS, Sylv for healing and Serena to give buffs/heal as well.

    First round Mordegon starts attacking, so I heal with sylv, Kabbuf with Serena and hope it echoes so I have everyone with 2shield (dont know how's it called), Immense defence with Hendrik, and Oomphle Hero when I can so I can use unbridled blade on Mordegon.

    What am I doing wrong? Are any of Serena's Hymns useful for this fight? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Alvaro11RL
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone translate this?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    OK... I made to Angri-La, then got into that weird void with the so-called dead Grandmaster Pang. A few minutes later, Rab slows to take a breath, and she says "+$%@&!!!". Can anyone tell me what curse word she said? This was just a question I had in mind, sooo....

    submitted by /u/Eisner_Hero
    [link] [comments]

    Sylvando

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    In the Japanese dub, the smile army refers to Sylvando as "Onee-sama" or big sister in Japanese. I found that kind of endearing. I wanted to let yall know.

    submitted by /u/Kingpai28
    [link] [comments]

    Encyclopaedia about DQ names?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Heyo, I had an idea and wanted to ask if anyone has done this before / this already exists / has experience with this or maybe even wants to join in. I have started playing and loving Dragon Quest IX in my early childhood. When I talked to my parents about these games they used to explain the puns of city-, monster- and character names to me. As of recently, I picked up researching these names again. (Mostly the English ones I never knew, because I am german.) I wanted to research as many name origins / __ as I can and put them in a sort of encyclopaedia or table because it might be interesting and expand one's vocabulary. If anyone wants to join in (in general or for other languages) let me know :) This might sound stupid (uuhh, the naming in these games is not that complex) but I think it's a fun idea. I hope I explained this understandably (english is not my native language) and this post isn't too hideous :) Fun fact: arbor is Latin for tree, hence the name Arboria for a town devoted to the world tree Yggdrasil.

    submitted by /u/don_blumenbeet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment