• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Dragon Quest [DQ9] Just got to Coffinwell and uh.....oh dear. this seems familiar. 😬

    Dragon Quest [DQ9] Just got to Coffinwell and uh.....oh dear. this seems familiar. ��


    [DQ9] Just got to Coffinwell and uh.....oh dear. this seems familiar. ��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    You’re welcome

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    All set up to play the DS releases :)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    It finally came today, I love Dragon Quest 11 and now I’m trying 9 because of how good I’ve heard it is. It’s here, finally! thank goodness I have so much time in this quarantine I know what I’m doing the next 6 months.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Old school bin reorganizing my home office...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Thanks to gamestop I finally completed my Dragon quest collection.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Sylvando fanart <3!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest X Localization Petition

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Hello everybody! I'm here today to share a petition directed towards the developers of Dragon Quest X. I want to be able to bring everybody together to help let our voices be heard. I want to make it a possibility for Dragon Quest X to be localized to the West with an English translation. I have made a petition, and I 100% believe that if we get as many people as possible to sign it, we could very well see a chance of Dragon Quest X coming to the west. I've seen it happen before with Digimon Cyber Sleuth, and I hope to see it again, this time, with Dragon Quest X.

    Here is the petition for Dragon Quest X localization.

    I hope that as many people as possible can sign this, it only takes a few moments. I also hope that everyone can share this petition to everybody they can.

    I want to make the dream of playing Dragon Quest X in the west to be a reality. Thank you for taking the time to listen to what I have to say!

    Edit: I have made a twitter post for every Dragon Quest X fan to retweet and hopefully it will eventually get noticed.

    submitted by /u/RussellOTD
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Warrior stats and spell chart

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    XI in Japanese, with zero Japanese

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Is it possible to play through XI (3ds) with zero understanding of Japanese? I've played 6, 7 and 8 so am somewhat familiar with set ups

    submitted by /u/Ocelot2727
    [link] [comments]

    Finally gone ahead and finished the Journey of the Cursed King.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Question Regarding Physical and Digital Switch Release of DQ1

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Probably a very specific question but; I recently started and am at the Golem fight in DQ1 on my digital download of DQ1. For my collection I purchased the physical region free collection of 1,2,3. I'm wondering if my save will be able to be used for the physical version if I installed it instead of the digital copy. I don't see why it wouldn't work but wondering if anyone knew for sure. My copy should be here pretty soon.

    submitted by /u/MononokeIwakura
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 11 in a nutshell

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I saw this on Displate. I am wondering if I should order this. Thoughts?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    DQ2...I would be so lost without internet guides!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Let's get DQ X to the west. Please sign the petition to show Square Enix how much people wanna play this game.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    I hear it in Owen Wilson’s voice everytime...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Survey on avatars and gaming... I'd appreciate your help :)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! 🙂

    Are you stuck at home and feel like helping out some gaming researchers to potentially win a prize?

    I would be really grateful if you could please complete my survey for my Master's thesis on the importance of avatars. It should take about 10 minutes.

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RSRYKKH

    I'm interested in how we interact with our gaming avatar/character and how much it matters to the gaming experience. You can complete the survey regardless of the type of avatar you mainly use (e.g., it can be a human, car, animal, alien… anything)! There are standard psychological questions about the way you think/act, and some questions about your general gaming habits.

    You will go in the draw to win a $50 AUD Coles/Myer voucher.

    Thank you for reading my post and (hopefully) completing the survey!

    submitted by /u/r__green
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI PS4 PRO crashing in Heliodor Sewers

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    I purchased the digital copy of this game off the PS Store. In the heliodor sewers the game crashes at the bridge cut scene. No warning, no error message, the PS4 just turns off.

    I've tried deleting and re-downloading / reinstalling. I've tried changing the video output settings on my console from 4K to 1080P. I've tried pressing the PS button to see if it will play through the scene in the background without shutting down. Nothing works. Happens every time in the same spot.

    Anybody have any thoughts or solutions? Never had this happen with any other game, ever.

    submitted by /u/Swiss262
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a game to-do list project

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Hello, everyone!

    I was playing DQ XI recently and I had a little difficult to find some information about the game. So, I've decided working on a personal project, which is a to-do list for gamers, so I've made a little survey to get help doing that. Please, could you answer some questions for me?

    https://forms.gle/1HHM2k8a4JZcQMn78

    Thank you <3

    submitted by /u/pollibud
    [link] [comments]

    Is the dragon quest heroes series any good?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I see the games really cheap. Just wondering if they are any good. I never see any posts about them.

    submitted by /u/VonDukes
    [link] [comments]

    Is it ok to play the games out of order?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I want to start with 3 because I hear it's better than 1 and 2, would I be missing out if I skipped anything?

    submitted by /u/makoman728
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment