• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Dragon Quest See all thought this don’t worry you’re not alone

    Dragon Quest See all thought this don’t worry you’re not alone


    See all thought this don’t worry you’re not alone

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I found Slimes at the drugstore today!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    The Bolt Staff working in Dragon Warrior I GBC

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    DQXI: Hero

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I used to think Zoma's design was bland compared to the other dragons but Ive grown to like it alot. Not every final boss has to be a big ugly dragon i guess :)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Tips for using Bianca? DQV

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I'm not sure how to use her, I see she's a mage, but should I be using her offensive abilities or focus on using her like slime to buff and debuff?

    submitted by /u/BigTiddyThomas
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 11 skill tree and swords question (new player)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    New to the game. Was wondering which is better to buy, swords or greatswords? I used both and can't really tell much difference

    And where should I invest my skill points? I like to be efficient so I Wana go for whatever route has the strongest stuff

    Oh and armour too. Not sure what to buy

    submitted by /u/2mmrat
    [link] [comments]

    Most effecient way to grind levels? (DQ11)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I'm currently level 18 at the Octagonia MMA fight, needless to say I'm getting my ass handed to me. Was wondering if there were certain areas/enemies I could fight that give me a bit more XP than usual?

    submitted by /u/Evandurantula
    [link] [comments]

    DQIII: Farming EXP efficiently?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Update from last post, I am now up to Baramos' Castle and I am not having any trouble with the Hero dying. Thanks for all the help on the last post!

    Moving on to the main point of this post, am I efficiently farming exp? I'm following the level guide one of you gave me last time and I was under leveled but was fine. However, every once in a while, I would run into a difficult area. This is one! I cannot stress this enough. So, I would usually go to the huge forest north of Alltrades Abbey.

    My method is to kill regular metal slimes here. This is because they are quite common and they spawn in groups of 5-8. This is where the problem is. They run away and my party usually misses them all, except 3 of them. Is there another way to farm exp efficiently?

    I know that there are liquid metal slimes in Baramos' Castle but I can never kill them and my party dies a lot from any monster encounter in there. Is there an easy way to kill liquid metal slimes with a party at level 30?

    I'm stuck here and I haven't found any decent guides for farming at this point in the game. I would really appreciate any tips from this subreddit again.

    submitted by /u/SomeDankDude
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Claw Issue (DQ3 Switch)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Hey guys, new to the subreddit and the series. Blew through 1 and 2 on the switch and am absolutely obsessed. I'm in the middle of 3 and I grabbed the golden Claw without fully exploring the rest of the pyramid. Is there anyway I can explore without the nonstop encounters. I know they took out the item vault in the ports and the bag is now the vault essentially. This is my problem is that even if I put the golden claws in the bag, I'm still getting the insane amount of encounters while I try to explore the rest of the pyramid. Is the rest of the chests and loot lost to me until much later in the game or does anyone know of a workaround. Sorry for formatting on mobile and it's weird.

    submitted by /u/BlackBeard1616
    [link] [comments]

    TIL*: DQXIS horse racing edition

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    So, I'm playing on Switch, if that makes a difference.

    Just was running the Difficult Platinum and Black Cup races. I failed both of them, because they're HARD and they SUCK.

    I was prepared to grind out both these races for the winning items, and surprise! The race ticket taker will congratulate you on setting a great example, and will GIVE YOU THE WINNING ITEM, even if you didn't win. Because I didn't. Second place on Platinum and third place on Black, and I still got the item, accolade for finishing all the races, and gold star on the menu.

    I had to fail the Black cup twice, and I think I'd played the Platinum once before when I bailed on this challenge the first time :D

    Thanks, Squeenix!

    *Today I Learned

    submitted by /u/Beatlejwol
    [link] [comments]

    How is the mobile port of DQ IV?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I'm back at my job, but things are so slow I barely do any work when I'm at my job. It's just 4 hours a few days a week, but I always wanna do something with my time, and I was thinking of downloading DQ IV on my phone since a lot of people say that's one of the better versions of IV. I figure since IV is around 40 hours and broken up into chapters, it's probably one of the easier games to get into on mobile since it's made up of smaller story segments merging together rather than just one big overarching story to follow.

    I just wanna know if it still feels intuitive to play. Good controls and visuals that still make you feel like you're playing and enjoying a Dragon Quest game.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Namakhero
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI Post-game is confusing right now and I might have screwed up

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    So i did all the marker objectives before going back in time, and I saw a lot more things you could do like rebuild cobblestone and a bunch of other stuff... but I went back in time and my party is really low level and I can't do anything??? This ugly guy just came out of Erdwin's Star?? Wtf is happening? Did I miss all the extra content like the ultimate key and rebuilding cobblestone, or do I have to keep going with this story?

    If I missed all that extra content I'm gonna be pissed

    submitted by /u/mfspjp95
    [link] [comments]

    Shypox or Townfolk's Talk Tripe dialogue?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Do you prefer the shypox (and super shypox(both in battle and out of it) or Townfolk Talk Tripe?

    submitted by /u/Somebakedgood
    [link] [comments]

    Mordegon boss fight

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I'm honestly just incredibly bummed rn. I just don't have time to go do any ridiculous metal slime hunting or grinding for rare material drops and I easily made it through every boss except him. I get it it's an RPG and you have to grind but I've already put in 60 hours into this game and just feel defeated since the entire boss fight is just rng pretty much. This just sucks man. Really losing motivation to continue with this game rn....God this sucks

    submitted by /u/Tetsuo_Shoto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment