• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Dragon Quest I made a tessellating slime pattern that can be tiled as a desktop/other background! [OC]

    Dragon Quest I made a tessellating slime pattern that can be tiled as a desktop/other background! [OC]


    I made a tessellating slime pattern that can be tiled as a desktop/other background! [OC]

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    doing something productive in quarantine

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Quarantine drawing of the Slayer Of The Sands. My girlfriend always asks for ideas for things to paint so this is what I suggested.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Anyone else love how humans look in Toriyama's artstyle?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Even if they kind of reuse faces a lot I can't help but just love everything about how it looks.

    submitted by /u/reddnoobgamevet
    [link] [comments]

    Just Beat Dragon Quest 3 and by everything I believe in it was fantastic

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Which is the best dragon quest game

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I couldn't fit all 11

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/42069Guy
    [link] [comments]

    This quarantine has given me time to do DQM: Joker 2 breeding like I'd only ever imagined. My first step - Alabaster Dragon

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    What was the recent 4.66GB update for in DQXI Steam?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Can anyone help with the first row translation please? One translates to Shinbinos card but I dont know what correlates to that in DQ English for example

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Took me 2 playthroughs but I did it!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Question regarding Yggdrasil leaf in Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Hello everyone

    This is my first time playing a mainline Dragon Quest game and I am loving it so far. So earlier today I used a Yggdrasil leaf to revive Serena because both of my zing user was killed by a colossal cannibox in the Mural section of Phnom Nohn where the party search for Dora.

    I used the revive because I thought I won't get a chance to revive in a church, and there will be a boss fight later on in that section of the game and I don't want my Serena to miss the exp because she is already underleveled compare to the others. Turns out, there were no boss fight and I could have just waited and revived my party members in the church instead and I wasted a Yggdrasil leaf.

    Is there a renewable way to get another Yggdrasil leaf in this game? I have a hoarding mentality in RPG games so I might act too anxious about this, who knows. Apologize for any mistakes in this post, as English isn't my first language. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/kepobatdah
    [link] [comments]

    My First Dragon Quest

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I had always played Final Fantasy games and never paid attention to any of the DQ games, but I just beat my first Dragon Quest game! Dragon Quest VII!

    I loved it!

    I heard a lot of mixed reviews about it before I started it, but I enjoyed it!

    I'm starting to think I might enjoy DQ more than Final Fantasy haha

    Now time to move on to VIII! 😄

    submitted by /u/Zyxty-nine
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXIS SPOILERS] Possible to remarry?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I was searching around, and saw that you can "marry" anyone after one of the Drustan trials; is it possible to change that and see all the cutscenes without having to YouTube it? There's something special to me about being able to access it myself; otherwise I've got a tough choice on my hands right now!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/blubomber17
    [link] [comments]

    [dq6] [mild spoiler] final boss help

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I cant get past the second phase without Millie dying in the first I'll be fine and than he does the damn rolling attack and takes out millie. Any strats to make this somewhat easier everyone in the party is lvl 40. Hero - 41 ( gladiator) Carver - 42 (paladin) Terry - 40(gladiator) Millie-40 (sage) Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/raichu957
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Dragon Quest III (Switch). Anything I should know before beginning? Also what's the best walkthrough to use?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Friend just got me the game, after I told him I just finished DQ2 :)

    I saw some mention of some personality test at the start of the game? And that there's a bunch of different outcomes? What exactly does it influence and is there a best result to try and get?

    And what else should I know about the game before jumping in? Please avoid spoilers. And what's the best guide to use for the game?

    submitted by /u/RebellionWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment