• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Dragon Quest Since the world is so dreary right now, here’s a cute Sabrecub I drew.

    Dragon Quest Since the world is so dreary right now, here’s a cute Sabrecub I drew.


    Since the world is so dreary right now, here’s a cute Sabrecub I drew.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Minea by shu-mai

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Only dragon quest 9 fans will understand this tune of the Heaven's Prayer!!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    What DQ game have you been playing/replying during the lockdown?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Maybe it's one you've been waiting for a chance to play for the first time, maybe it's an old friend you're revisiting for the first time in years, but which DQ are you play under the lockdown, and why?

    I'm getting on with DQ2. I mainly see it getting a lot of flack for being grindy, but I'm enjoying taking it slow and loving the music!

    submitted by /u/JosephODoran
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of Serenica with this colour scheme? (edit)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Can sequence break DQVII?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    For those who had played DQVII, can you sequence break the game or are there certain scenarios that cannot be broken lest the game crashes?

    submitted by /u/Guergy
    [link] [comments]

    What level should I be before heading to world tree ? And anything important characters should have before ?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    This is my first play through and I've just gotten to arboria all my characters are levels 35-36

    Also is my gold safe in the bank ? And do I need to bring some with me

    submitted by /u/HawkeZone
    [link] [comments]

    Missed Recipe Book in DQ11

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I missed the Zombie Slayer recipe book in The First Forest... Is there a way for me to get it again or can I kiss a completed recipe list goodbye?

    submitted by /u/happy_blue06
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI: Is this normal? I unlocked every skills for Sylvando but I still have 115 P left.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Does DQXI’s story ‘go further’?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    I didn't want to say 'get better', because the story is fine, and I like how fairy-tale is. Short version: does the story of DQXI tell as deep of a story as other JRPG's?

    Long version: DQ11 is my very first DQ game, and I'm about half way, I just finished part 1, I'm 30 hours in, and I love this game a lot. It's super chill and the characters are cool, there's a lot to do and i really like the skill trees. The story has kinda become repetitive, I get sent on fetch quests, come back and then get the item or orb I need to progress, and the twist that happened in the World Tree was pretty predictable, but spiced things up. I've played a couple other JRPG's, and this one is one of the better ones. But the other games have really deep stories, and DQXI's is kinda flat at the moment (which is fine, I really love the game so far).

    Edit: I'm not trying to compare DQXI's story to other JRPG's; I respect how true the game is to its roots, as people say. I just want to know if the story does become more engaging and less 'light vs. dark'.

    submitted by /u/mfspjp95
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Post Game

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    So I have now beaten two Dragon Quest games, and something stuck out to me about both of them. After defeating the final boss, you reload your game and you are back in the world before the boss has been defeated, and post game content is unlocked.

    I know other games do this too, typically JRPGs, but why do you think games decide to have the post game content all take place with the final confrontation still looming ahead?

    Also, are there any DQ games that have the post game actually take place in the world with the final boss being defeated?

    I know Final Fantasy games typically end after the final boss, so they expect you to do all side content before the boss fight ever happens, and I know games like Elder Scrolls and Fallout continue on after you defeat the main boss so you can do any content basically at any point, so I guess I'm just wondering if this is how all Dragon Quest games post games are handled, and if it is, why do people think they went that route?

    submitted by /u/Zyxty-nine
    [link] [comments]

    I would LOVE to see SE re-port DQ1-6 with M2

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Seeing all the love and convenience M2 poured into stuff like the Mana Collection, Konami Collections, and the Sega Ages line, especially Phantasy Star, makes me wish harder than ever that SE just gave them the Pre-Gen 6 Dragon Quest games and let them run wild bringing them to modern consoles. Their releases consistently have some of the best retro emulation you can find, with a variety of new play modes to make the experience all the sweeter.

    I never had any major problems with the existing ports of DQ 1-3 on Switch besides 3 removing the Ortega intro, but after playing Phantasy Star and seeing it get a convenient map and HUD and speed options and a bunch of other useful menus and info... SE, please. Do it. And do it for FF 1-6 too.

    submitted by /u/kkundlas1105
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    hi guys i loved this game but i hate Fighting style Any way to change this?

    submitted by /u/Mans6067
    [link] [comments]

    DQIX Optimal party

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    It's my 4th playthrough of DQIX, and I want the best stat/class/equipment possible on this one, so what do I do?

    submitted by /u/NineKain
    [link] [comments]

    Im struggling to get through 11...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    So im at Act 2 Octagonia. I dont want to be pompous but I honestly cant see what the hype for this game is about with everybody calling it one of the best games ever and im really disappointed so far. Every town plot point has been done to death and i saw the "twist" coming a mile away every time. A lot of the bosses are just recolors of generic enemies, some cool little events are done here and there and the characters are pretty ok but im not feeling it with this one. I know theres 3 acts does it get any better or do you guys think this entry just isnt for me? (Note ive played every other game except 2 6 and 10 and enjoyed them thoroughly).

    submitted by /u/The_jishjash
    [link] [comments]

    My Dragon Quest Journey: The Adventures of Dai Manga: VOL 2 Ch. 10-18 REVIEW

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment