• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Dragon Quest We can agree on this.

    Dragon Quest We can agree on this.


    We can agree on this.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Metal Slime Pic I Drew

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I can't enjoy Dragon Quest XI for one minute

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Aurora(Meer) by phamoz

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Do you agree that DQ11 story is like a classic episodical adventure anime, with "Monster/town/person of the week" type of story?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    That's why i love this game more than most today JRPGs.
    I love that every town has it's own story arc with it's own characters that have their own little stories. Like Mermaid Quest, or a Boy and Father from Phnom Noh, or Prince Faris, and so on.
    Most today's JRPGs focus too much on main characters personal stories, and because of that the feel of adventure is kinda lost and it feels like the world revolves around them only. Same goes to today's anime.

    I love Dragon Quest because it feels like a classic anime with episodical stories, like first season of Pokemon, where each episode was about a new locale or a person the episode's plot revolves around. Also like Mashin Hero Wataru, with it's "Boss of the Week" type of story.

    I am very thrilled to one day finish Dragon Quest 7, as i know it will be my favorite, to have 20 islands, each with it's own story... ^_^

    submitted by /u/Keytee1
    [link] [comments]

    This game is so cool❤️

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest - Kyuu Slime Teapot

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest V part meme... part real choice.... I cant decide!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Just completed my DQ shrine.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    ... so I decided to have a little fun with Premiere PRO. :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSJz1_N1csk

    submitted by /u/clem84
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what's happening here? The game keeps freezing and crashing every now and then, to the point where I'm stuck and can't get passed a certain point, has this happened to anyone else / how did you fix it?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Dragon quest 11 XI S Definitive Edition Potential Spoiler question see post

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    The events in Yggdrasil just happened so i was wondering when do i get my party back? Honestly this is one of my least favorite aspects of any game, when they decide that after you've spent quite a few hours building up your party, gearing them up, and learning how best to use them together it's time to say fuck you go run around with a single party member you don't care about and some NPCs good luck bitch boy (sorry sylvando, after serena got multiheal your ass was #CHOPPED). I'm aware that there a bunch of individual events for the characters so I guess I'll have to play through those? Mostly i just care about getting Erik, Jade, and Veronica/Serena back, so after all their events is there a specific order i have to go in to reclaim all my party members or can i just bypass Rab and Sylvando until I have to get them, especially Rab though because at least sylvando has his metal slime pep power, but so far all Rab has done is annoy me with a scottish accent and get oneshot (bruh moment tbh). Thanks in advance boys and remember, you're not using hip drop because you want to it's because jade does dummy damage by stacking charm.

    submitted by /u/SwagasaurusWrecks1
    [link] [comments]

    (US) PS4 Digital Sale Starting Friday, 4/24 ($35.99 DQ Builders 1&2, $29.99 DQXI, $19.99 DQ Heroes, and $29.99 DQ Heroes 2

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Need help to xp in dq 11 (spoilers)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    As stated in the title ; didn't indicate where I'm at according to the acts cause I have no idea if I'm around the beginning / mid / end of act 2.

    My team is around level 49, and I just learned the truth about erdwin and co's story from the strange dudes living on the floating islands. Tried to continue the plot but I'm getting dunked on by the malicious monsters...

    Is there a nice grinding spot for metal hunting at around this time of the story ? Thank you

    submitted by /u/_-Greg-_
    [link] [comments]

    I love the characers in dqb2 so far so i made a lil comic

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    How do you play Dragon Quest?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    So I watched a video by Kotaku and he said that he always plays DQ after a shower/bath for 30 mins to an hour every night. Because of the length of these games I was wondering how people liked to play them or whether they play it as any other game.

    In my case I seem to play whenever the mood hits and play it for hours at a time. e.g. I played about 50 hours in roughly 2 weeks and beat the first 2 acts of DQ11

    submitted by /u/The_Brintinator
    [link] [comments]

    Man I love playing Dragon Quest but my PC scares me :(

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    So here I am playing Dragon Quest 11 on my switch and I saw how amazing it looked on PC and I was like you know what lets buy it on there too because I love when games go 60 fps and look amazing but the thing is I get scared that I might Overheat my PC and I was wondering is there a way to play it without getting my PC Hot because I have a pricey PC but I don't want to over clock it by accident plz help :(

    submitted by /u/zeroyuie
    [link] [comments]

    Worth going back to DQ7 & 8 on 3DS before tackling 11 on switch? Never played before.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I know they are very lengthy and I've never played the series.

    I believe I bought 7 and 8 on 3DS on sale some time ago. Are they worth starting off with before moving into 11? I am in no hurry and playing bravely second at the moment.

    Curious as to whether they are worth it because have never played the series besides builders.

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/Xystence
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion/discussion: Serena should have the Allure powers, not Jade

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    First, the Allure powers fit with Jade's personality. Her cutscene personality and backstory fit much better with a true warrior princess than they do with a seductress. The one time she actually acted like the type who'd prefer puff-puffs over straight up hitting someone was when she didn't have control over herself. Basically, Jade has two very strong fighting styles that conflict with each other instead of working well together like Rab's hitting magic and healing magic, or Sylvandos party buffing and attacks.

    Second, Serena badly needs another personality dimension. She is kind and quiet, but she could be those things and also use charm to get what she wants. I think her character as is is definitely realistic, but compared to the other strong character personalities, she falls short (after all, this is a fantasy game). Also, she really only has 1 fighting style: healing. Sure she has a couple party buffs, but not much. And as the game progresses, her spear ability just isn't worth investing in. Healing is without a doubt her main thing, her other styles just don't come close. And healing isn't always needed. (At least with Veronica you can almost always use a magic attack) But if she had the allure powers, she could always contribute something rather it's puff-puffing or the hip drop attack.

    Added bonus of this would be that Jade would get some real fighting gear as one of her outfits. Not heavy gear because she is still an agility fighter, but some sort of lightweight armour would be really cool to see on a female character. Personally, she's always looked uncomfortable in the bunny suits and the bikinis. Like, picture that one side quest where the guy wants to see her in a bunny suit? She wasn't willing to do that, she threw a fit, looked frustrated and uncomfortable and embarassed, and stormed off. I find it hard to believe that that character meshes with using the allure powers in battle.

    submitted by /u/SharkInfestedGhost
    [link] [comments]

    How do you rank DQ games from the most difficult to the easiest?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    A joke I made

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Losing a Dragon Quest game is like having a sibling kidnapped, you can only find it on the black market.

    submitted by /u/zach_brown07
    [link] [comments]

    Dq3 mobile

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Is it true that the hero's strength stat plateaus at 150? I'm asking so i know when to use my strength seeds

    submitted by /u/xIHateMex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment