• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Dragon Quest Anyone else see the likeness?

    Dragon Quest Anyone else see the likeness?


    Anyone else see the likeness?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Jade by the fireplace (personal edit)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    After 81 hrs, I have no regrets.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I feel like people forget that Serena is completely capable of destroying everything they love.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    This review of mine did fairly good I think. I tried to make it as unspoilery as possible. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Is golem worth having? DQV

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I just kinda got him by roaming around, is he good?

    submitted by /u/BigTiddyThomas
    [link] [comments]

    Came in the mail a few days ago and I’m just now getting around to playing it.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I can't be the only one who thought of this, right?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Help Please - lvl 30 fighting Rab

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    So I am stuck at the Rab fight. I watched a vid online and the dude that was playing was a level 40 w crazy gear. Any suggestions on if I should grind to level up or just keep fighting him. If grinding is the method, what is the best way to do that? I am level 27 at this point. Also, where can I find/buy better gear?

    submitted by /u/GrandpaMumbosChair
    [link] [comments]

    I tried painting a Cruelcumber and Slime stack onto canvas

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Game save lost

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I recently broke my pc and a lot of documents where lost including my save files. I was midway? the game (where they climbed the tree) can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/Desbach
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 6 Super Famicom // Max Partysize ?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Want to Catch Monsters, is there a Party limit so that I need to bring some to the Shrine. To not get hindered in Monster Catching?

    submitted by /u/accountname341
    [link] [comments]

    Newcomer to series

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    A while back I completed Dragon Quest XI and absolutely loved it. Now I'm interested in the series and planning to beat all mainline games in release order excluding X and maybe IX. I just beat I and II on phone and now planning to play III. Any tips for that game?

    submitted by /u/Tonzennegger
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Where should I go next?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I'm on Stronger Monsters, and my party is around Level 25. Just got the green orb from Nautica, so where should I go next/easiest place right now? Eerie Eyrie, Sniffleheim, Phnom Nonh? I tried Eerie Eyrie but I got utterly destroyed by the birds. If I got destroyed by them, I remember Dora was really tough on my first playthrough, so that's going to be even more of a pain lol.

    submitted by /u/LifeMushroom
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Dragon Quest Heroes

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    So I just purchased DQH, DQHII, and DQXI.

    I'm starting with DQH and was wondering what a good team comp is. Aurora, Jessica, Bianca, and Terry seems to be the consensus view. Any opinions? Also, should I run through the story until I get said team and then do all the side missions on the map? Any DQH or DQ tips welcome!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/alongstorey
    [link] [comments]

    First dragon quest game - Stronger monsters

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Hello lads,

    This is my first time playing a dragon quest game and i can say that i really enjoy it so far but i've still got a quick question.

    Before starting the game, i've seen a lot of people on reddit advising others to put the option stronger monsters on since the game is supposed to be too easy without it.

    Now, so far i'm at Gondola and I already feel like I took more time than others to get there (I'm at 20+ hours) because I keep dying a lot lmao.

    Right now i'm kinda stuck at the Jasper fight and wanted to ask you if the game will keep getting harder with the draconian quest on? Not that i don't mind having some difficulty but it seem really hard so far and I might fear to lose interest in the game if I get stuck for too long.

    Is the game really too easy without Stronger monster option on ? Cause ye I agree a game that's too easy might not be fun.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Mayombo7
    [link] [comments]

    How is the endgame in DQ11?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I am considering purchasing DQ11, it seems like an awesome game.

    One thing I am wondering is, how is the endgame (after the story) in DQ11?

    When I was younger I played DQ9 and loved the dungeon system that allows you to fight bosses from older games, potentially find dungeons with rare and desirable monsters, grind them for rare resources, etc.

    Is there a similar system in DQ11?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/momokok0
    [link] [comments]

    What do the villains want from the Luminary in Act 1?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    The way the villains talk and behave, it is fairly clear that they desire to see the Luminary dead outright, but Act 1 closes with a deadly gambit that involves the Luminary being alive. Considering Jasper is perfectly happy for the cause of death to be 'sunk to bottom of ocean', I'm not sure this plan would work with a dead Luminary. Was the force for darkness just going to get stronger on its own if the Luminary hadn't done his best to stop it?

    submitted by /u/phineas81707
    [link] [comments]

    Real argument between me and my brother. Staves are better...

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest XI - Echoes of a Elusive Age - Game Opening - PC Max Quality Enjooy.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    An interesting title

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment