• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Dragon Quest A Slime draws Near

    Dragon Quest A Slime draws Near


    A Slime draws Near

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    It's nice to take a break from fighting.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Couldn't believe what I mindlessly bought a few years ago.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I sewed a little slime yesterday and shaded it with chalk =^)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Good game. Sorry for bad quality

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    i've been obsessed with playing XI lately, so i made a little friend! his name is goolysses 2

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Opinions on Your Story?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I got into dragon quest after watching Your Story on Netflix (currently playing DQV) and I noticed a few differences between the game and the movie, so I was wondering; do you guys like it?

    submitted by /u/Theinternetisdumb
    [link] [comments]

    English Copies of DQ5 & DQ6 Arrived

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    By decree of Yggdragon, I am Erdrick, mightiest of heroes!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Is there a general guide for DQXI post game order?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I think I've found all the stuff I have to do, but I have no clue in what order to do them, and I'm getting tired of being beaten badly by wandering into fights that are wayyy out of my league. Just a general list, or maybe a level guide? I wish the game guide/pink dots still followed a specific order like they did during the rest of the game

    submitted by /u/SharkInfestedGhost
    [link] [comments]

    Any Suggestions

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Hello I've seen the series mentioned to me before and some of the characters and always wanted to start playing. The only game I've payed is the Dragon Quest of the Stars, and I've been wanting to play/get into the series, any suggestions on where to start or what game to pick up?

    submitted by /u/TerranMonarch96
    [link] [comments]

    Also skill points when a hero maxes out all of their skills completely... (DQIX)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    How much more hours of gameplay do you get with the Switch version vs the Steam/PC version for Dragon Quest XI?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I know a similar question gets asked all the time, but I wasn't able to find the specific answer anywhere. When looking at the extra storylines you get on the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI, about how many more hours of gameplay do you get with the new storylines? That's the main perk of the Switch version to me and I'm wondering if that part is worth the cost compared to the Steam/PC version. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/andywestside21
    [link] [comments]

    My Dragon Quest XI avatar. Isn't she cute!?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    By the request of u/Technicallyhankhill my drawing of the trio from Dragon Quest 2.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Midway through act 3 of dq11 im starting dq8 up on my projector first time playing with the 3ds changes

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Downloadable content for DQ9

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    How much content will I miss out on since you can no longer get the downloadable content for Dragon Quest 9?

    submitted by /u/Zyxty-nine
    [link] [comments]

    Ever since Dragon Quest VII on the 3DS, you could say I fell in love with the series!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Why is Dragon Quest II considered the worst in the series?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I decided to start my Dragon Quest marathon earlier this year (I've only ever beaten VIII and XI, and I adore both of them) and it's been a great experience so far. I beat II a few days ago, and I couldn't help but wonder why the general consensus is that it's the worst in the series.

    I did play the iOS remakes of both of them (wanted to do it on Switch but I found the vector art to be quite ugly) and I'm aware that a good amount of fixes have been implemented, but even without them I truly believe that it is far superior than the original.

    There's a lot more story, you get to have an actual party, there's a lot more enemy variety, all of the encounters are memorable, etc.

    I don't know, I just had a much more enjoyable experience with II than I. Is there a specific reason that it's the worst that I'm just not seeing?

    submitted by /u/KOfLegend
    [link] [comments]

    I think I'm gonna cry...

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    At the request of u/microorganism_sora the hero from dragon quest 8 with a little something extra cuz im a simp for jessica judge me all you want idgaf

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 8 iOS questions

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I am thinking of getting Dragon Quest 8 for my iPhone. I have never played a Dragon Quest game but have been wanting to for a while. I like the looks of the graphics on this game but have a few questions.

    How are the controls on an iPhone 8 Plus? Is this a game that I can save whenever I want, so I can play for a few minutes and then come back where I left off? Do I need to play the other games to play this one?

    I noticed it's on sale right now that's why I want to grab it now.

    submitted by /u/CorwinJovi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment