• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Dragon Quest My Wife Made Me This

    Dragon Quest My Wife Made Me This


    My Wife Made Me This

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    I really like small things like this (they don't even attack you) it's so cute [Dragon Quest XI]

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    This made me chuckle. DQ3

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Ooh, its the Ogler's Digest ��

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    [DQ4] Am I missing something? I got the armlet of transmutation, where are the kidnappers?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Stuck on rab dq11 need help

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Hi! I am currently playing dq11 and i am lvl 29, but i just cant beat rab in the "special" zone on top of the mountain. I lost 20k gold since i am dying everytime. My party isnt full (we are only 2 atm) so i dont see the point in going back to grind. Any tips for this fight? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Epohx94
    [link] [comments]

    Spoilers: Am I taking the game too fast?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I'm at around 27hrs in. I played so much today that my head hurts and will probably go sleep for a bit after this post. Will try and respond later.

    I'm past the World tree first part. Done Sylvando ""story" I guess and I'm now onto Jade.

    I'm worried I'm taking the game far too fast. I'm stating the time on the game itself not on my switch. Its about 27 hours.

    Playing the Switch version

    submitted by /u/furretguy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tips for the Kraken bossfight in DQ XI

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I just can't take it anymore. This thing is way to OP. I already have the cannon, but I still don't know how to beat this thing. Can you guys help me?

    submitted by /u/nureinjunge
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished DQXI S

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I've played 3, 8, 4, 5, 9, but 11 is the only one I have finished do far. I cannot put into words how much I love this series. On par with EarthBound as one of my favorite games. Cant wait to finally finish the other games this year. Thank you for the friendly and amazing community that helped me along the way!

    submitted by /u/Terraform96
    [link] [comments]

    Two days ago I beat V, and I told myself "Why not work through one of the originals? you havent beaten 2 or 3 yet!" and here we are, 15 hours of gameplay later. Not a bad game, but definitely not one I see myself revisiting as often as I will V or XI.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    dragonquest..If anyone needs a comment

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Your Story DQ movie

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    You know what I liked the movie. I get what they were going for in making it and I liked how they produced it. You know like the animation quality, designs, how they did the story they produced it very well.

    Now I will say if you haven't played and really loved Dragon Quest 5 this movie will not be as good as it really is.

    From a perspective of someone who never played DQ5 the story is simple it's a standard hero story with a few changes to how the plot plays out probably to make it different the the game or for another reason that I forgot how to put it.

    Following this people who never played DQ5 people will get the gist of the story but the ending might leave a sour note or feel out of place leaving nothing like what players were left with after playing this legendary game.

    The DQ5 movie is for people that love the game and have fond memories of the game the joy of the adventure, the frustration of the hard choice, that M*******Fing villan, the awesome boss battles, the pet monsters.

    It's a spark the ignite memories of playing DQ5 a love letter to it and with that I'll say it again I liked that movie and I think it was very well done.

    I recommend anyone to play DQ5 especially if you watched the movie and want to know the full scope of the movie.

    submitted by /u/Armabeardon
    [link] [comments]

    Character appearances (DQ 3)

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Hi fellow Heroes just wanted to ask if the appearance of any character changes after you decide to switch classes. I am playing the remake on Switch and I really like the male merchant design, would be a shame, if it suddenly changed to another class.

    submitted by /u/t66txc
    [link] [comments]

    Three hours - Started with 800 tokens

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Help me, I’m stuck in DQ3...

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I've been researching these Charakobatti toys ( Character Tops ) Spin Fighters in USA, but Japan got more series or character sets. Here's a few DQV ones, anyone else have them?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Lost after Gondolia

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Edit: ANSWERED!

    After I left Gondolia in the ship, I accidentally teleported back to the Tockington entrance. Now I don't know how to get back to the ship. Any help, please?

    submitted by /u/Fjohurs_Lykkewe
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some guides

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I'm very new to dragon quest and have just finished 11s and now want to play the older games. I am playing dragon quest 1 and I'm very confused. I am worried that all the old games are going to be so confusing so if anyone can link me to some good guides I would be very grateful. I'm playing the iOS versions if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Megadan65
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the world design of DQV

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    No spoilers, I'm still at the very beginning. But the world sure looks like an ancient version of Tantegel to me.

    submitted by /u/MikemkPK
    [link] [comments]

    Farming the best version of a monster

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    So since I have the time thx toncoronavirus, I've decided to farm monsters with the Hotblooded personality. Is there anything I can do to make it as short a process as possible?

    Do bosses have just one personality per boss or do I need to breed-farm bosses as well,

    submitted by /u/rogueKlyntar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment