• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Dragon Quest Got my Royal Jelly Flush with max Stake Bet.

    Dragon Quest Got my Royal Jelly Flush with max Stake Bet.


    Got my Royal Jelly Flush with max Stake Bet.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Woah! Archfiend with no brim! [DQ3] (this is what happens when I can’t sleep)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Green Dragon to celebrate Dragon Quest!

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    A journey that began nearly four years ago with the 3DS remake of DQVII has come to an end. Last night I finished DQVI and thus have played through every localized mainline entry. Moving on to the spin-offs now, starting with Rocket Slime!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Healie said he wanted to be human, so I taught him Lesson 1: Rejection.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    While I was playing through DQ11 one question always crossed my mind, What classifies something as a monster or an animal?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I'm not trying to start a weird movement or anything, I'm thinking biologically, like how fish is defined as animals that have gills, fins, and live primarily underwater.

    submitted by /u/Wadlleboo
    [link] [comments]

    First game for my switch!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Hello! I just bought my switch today.and im so excited for my first game.im a huge fan of JRPG.do you guys think should i get this game or Xenoblade DE ? Is this game worth $59.99? Im looking for a long journey game is this game long enough? Thank you!!! 😁😁😁

    submitted by /u/mnguyendrogba
    [link] [comments]

    What would Dragon Quest look like in real life? Fan’s Slime travel photo series shows us

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I bet owning an NES would be pretty neat.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Which version of dq7 should I play?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I hear mixed opinions about both and I was wondering which one is best for someone like me who has played most dragon quest games, the ps1 version or the 3ds remake?

    submitted by /u/SonGokuDinn
    [link] [comments]

    Really struggling with DQ 8 on 3DS, mostly with leveling

    Posted: 28 May 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a huge fan of square enix RPGs. I've played many DQ games but never finished any. I've recently jumped back into DQ 11 on PS4 and am loving it but I still cannot get into DQ 8 on the DS. I've tried to like it on the ps2, and have played a bit on the 3DS but it feels like I'm doing something wrong.

    I finally got the boat, but my party is around level 19. Most monster groups give around 250 EXP, I need about 4000 or more to gain a level, doing the math that's 16 or more random battles for 1 level. And we know in RPGs, 1 level isn't a big deal. Not only that but the battles aren't easy either. I just feel really underleveled and it's discouraging especially when I just finished bravely second and was in mid 80s early on and was able to just blow through everything.

    I heard this game isn't that much of a grind but this feels awful, is the progression suppose to be this slow?

    TLDR: Trying to get more into DQ games, leveling takes too long, am I doing it wrong?

    submitted by /u/mattbag1
    [link] [comments]

    Part 2 of how long I spent playing DQ5 in the past week, what a game

    Posted: 28 May 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest XI S LP #10 - Las Hermanas de Arbolia - Serena - El Señor d...

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    This is the first game of this magnitude I've finished sub 1 week, wow

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    A bit older

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    (DQ11 S) The path to the final dungeon is clear and can I just say...

    Posted: 28 May 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Why the fudge can't you make the sword of light a greatsword?!?!?!

    All that emotional payoff and plot progression for a weapon I'm never gonna god damn use cause greatswords are ridiculous. Like could you at least let me choose what version I want please? The sword looks so cool and has some cool effects but I'm never gonna use it for anything DX

    submitted by /u/legandary-Prinny
    [link] [comments]

    Played through DQ11S and loved it, I’m starting my playthough of DQ8 on the 3DS, what’s the recommended builds for each character?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Is DQ7 good?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    DQ7 on PS1 is one of my favorite games. Is the remake good or did they dumb it down too much?

    submitted by /u/BraveRunner7
    [link] [comments]

    In DQIV, how did Psaro get [Chapter VI spoilers]

    Posted: 28 May 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    In dragon quest IV Chapter VI, how did Psaro get trapped in the painting? I'm assuming at some point post story he gets trapped in it, then sent back in time (or vice versa, could be either order).

    If one of the later games says how, please don't tell me, mark it as a spoiler with the game # if you have to comment. Otherwise, I want to hear your theories.

    EDIT: By Post Story I mean after Chapter 6. I've finished IV, just haven't played V or VI yet

    submitted by /u/MikemkPK
    [link] [comments]

    tentacular help!

    Posted: 28 May 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    this mf is so OP, i barely got a turn in edgeways and this dude had like 6 turns in a row? what level should i be? my main party is hero (lv. 23), Jade (lv. 23), Veronica (lv. 22) and Serena (lv. 21) - is there a party setup that's better for this boss, and which level should i be ideally and what skills should each party member have? this is the only boss that's kicked my ass so far!

    submitted by /u/freya-andthemachine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment