• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Dragon Quest Please report t-shirt/clothing posts

    Dragon Quest Please report t-shirt/clothing posts


    Please report t-shirt/clothing posts

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    The t-shirt/clothing spam ring is back, this time with random characters for usernames. If you see any pictures of clothing posted here, please report the post immediately so we can remove it and escalate it to the site admins. Please do not interact with these spammers and DO NOT purchase from them. There is a high likelihood that you will be scammed if you do.

    submitted by /u/j1ggy
    [link] [comments]

    Learned today that Jade shares English voices with another kick ass monk lady from a certain Square Enix franchise!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Roto by カ三ッソ

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Finally got around to beating DQ II. My hat is off to any maniac who beat this before the internet existed.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    When the Luminary is in trouble

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Here, some art of Spitzfire! Sorry if Anatomy is a bit off!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    (DQIX) So, I just got an achievement for playing for 500 hours, I feel way fairer too ��

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    it’s a good day

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Crafting feature, seemingly endless clothing customization, post-game random dungeon creation...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Does Dragon Quest XI always crash when the Z Slime gets Pep Up ?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I've recently gotten back into the game and wanted to do a little grinding, so I decided to fight groups of slimes with the Hallelujah and Electro Light abilities, however, I quickly reached the Z slime and when it randomly occured for it to get pepped up the game crashed, I was still able to hear audio but the screen froze and there was nothing I could do about it other than closing the game. Intrigued by this occurence I attempeted to repeat the feat and lo and behold the game crashed again. Is this issue known and does it affect all versions of the game or just the Switch one ?

    submitted by /u/Luck88
    [link] [comments]

    Your most Played Dragon Quest game?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I'm probably a Rockie next to a lot of you people, but I still want to share my love and experience on this series, which is my favorite of all time.

    I live in Mexico and I'm 19 years old so when DS games came out I was young to even know what dragon quest was. This games are IMPOSSIBLE to find here so I haven't played them.

    As for my top it would go like this

    Dragon Quest 11 Nintendo switch: 100 hours Dragon Quest 8 3DS 90 hours Dragon Quest 2 Nintendo Switch: 30 Hours Dragon quest Builders 1 (just started) 25 hours Dragon Quest 7 (still playing) 15 hours Dragon Quest 1: 15 hours

    submitted by /u/Rush21122
    [link] [comments]

    What do you want to see in the next mainline Dragon Quest game?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Where is the puerto valor dock location?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I docked my boat at puerto valor, but have no idea how to get access back to it -_-

    submitted by /u/therealstory24
    [link] [comments]

    Prince of Cannock in Animal Crossing: New Horizons

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Should I get a DS to play 4-9?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I am not enjoying playing on a tablet or smart phone. I prefer using a controller and have one for Android devices, but it won't work with DQ4. If you know of one that works for you let me know.

    I'm almost resigned to waiting for Switch ports. Do you think this is likely?

    submitted by /u/thesedogsarebarkin
    [link] [comments]

    Got these two in the mail today. Collection is growing

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Which DQ should I play next ?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Hi everyone I bought my first DQ game on PS4 (DQXI) and loved it so much that I went for the platinum trophy. Now my soul feels empty and I was wondering which one to play next ? I got PS4 , PC and Switch (I realized too late that the switch version is better than the ps4 one) I was wondering if DQH series is worth the shot , and if so should I play 1 or 2? Is this as story rich as a standard DQ? That's a lot of question but I'm opened to any suggestions , thank you in advance and sorry for my poor English

    submitted by /u/xeryss
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else remember when Nintendo Power gave away a copy of Dragon Warrior One for subscribing?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Hi all, been a fan of the Dragon Quest series for almost as long as I've been gaming. Reading through the posts, I was reminded of my title question. I could be remembering that wrong, but I'm almost certain I received my copy of the North American release in the mail from a Nintendo Power subscription. Is anyone out there in r/dragonquest able to confirm?

    Thanks to anyone who can confirm if this is true, or if I am dreaming!

    submitted by /u/GamerGid
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] Party moment quests?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I read that the definitive edition added party member quests. How do I access these?

    submitted by /u/LoretiTV
    [link] [comments]

    Dq3 the seeds of salvation party setup

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Hey all you cool slimes and she slimes looking for some party setup recommendations any tips or tricks also be helpful I did do some googling before hand but not a lot on the switch version

    submitted by /u/Johnprofane
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] Am I leveling properly?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Currently level 35 in Champs Sauvage on normal. Want to make sure I'm not underleveling and run into problems coming up?

    submitted by /u/LoretiTV
    [link] [comments]

    An ACNH custom dress design based on Ashlynn from VI

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment