• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Dragon Quest I just beat one of the postgame bosses from DQXI (Malicious Jörmun), and here is the aftermath ;)

    Dragon Quest I just beat one of the postgame bosses from DQXI (Malicious Jörmun), and here is the aftermath ;)


    I just beat one of the postgame bosses from DQXI (Malicious Jörmun), and here is the aftermath ;)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    This line and her face gets me every damn time... ������

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    how far through dq8 is.... (spoilers)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    how far am i through the game when i just got the godbird soulstone? I'm at around 50 hours rn and enjoying it but i want to know how much longer i have. pls no spoilers past this point (specifically, right now i'm in tryan gully so dont spoil what happens after. I just got that leaf but havent used it yet)

    submitted by /u/DeDeToptier
    [link] [comments]

    Printed my DQ VIII models in varying smaller sizes, King Trode is about 15mm, Jessica is the tallest at around 40mm. (no banana available, so glue for scale)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I was playing DQII and suddenly ...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    You don't have to thank me.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    This just came in the mail, works perfect and looks great cosmetically!!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Brand new to the series here: need some advice.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I'm a big RPG fan. Love the series like Final Fantasy, Tales and Xenoblade Chronicles.

    So as indicated in the title I never touched a single game in the DQ series and it recently got my attention for some reason. I wanted to start with Dragon Quest 11 on the Switch but saw somewhere that I would be better starting with 1-2-3 first because the story is somehow tied to 11?

    So I ordered a copy of the Dragon Quest (1-2-3) Collection on Switch (should be here shortly) and I wonder following that if I should continue with 11 after of make my way through 4-5-6-7-8-9 on DS/3DS instead chronologically?

    Also are there other games in the series (spinoffs) that are actually worth it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Urobulus
    [link] [comments]

    Finally diving in to the only mainline DQ I've yet to play - wish me luck! :)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    I'm looking to do an Angelo Only challenge run of DQ8. I have looked through the list of AR codes and I can't find any codes that unlock Angelo from the start. Can anyone help me achieve this?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Any help is much appriciated!

    submitted by /u/Skyfirexx56
    [link] [comments]

    A Witch Draws Near! Command? (FANART)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    As a Mexican, thanks Amazon US for selling this :) DQV ;)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    over 40hrs in and Im still in act1 (draconian monsters option)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    So the game becomes a bit tedious. Hmm I am not in a hurry with dq11 but have 2 questions:

    1_ should I change draconian to defoult setting (w/o str. monsters)

    2_would draconian make 99-ing all characters harder a lot and taking a lot more time? Im interested in scoring Platinum tropy

    submitted by /u/yah_bdg
    [link] [comments]

    Critical Hit noise compilation

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Is there somewhere I can find a compilation of all the critical hit sounds from the series?

    I'm currently looking for the sound from DQ8, but all I have is a compilation of ALL the sound effects in the game, from Sounds Resource, which has thousands of (completely unlabeled and unorganized) sounds. (Most of which so far are variations on clothes rustling and doors opening...)
    Going through it is getting rather tedious.
    Does anyone have a better resource?

    submitted by /u/SP_Sour
    [link] [comments]

    lets talk Dai

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Is it him or Doc Brown?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    DQ4 - Pioneer Town / Hoffman Town Advancement - Potential Spoiler

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a little help to progress my down from Stage 3 to Stage 4

    I am currently in stage 3 and have done the following:

    • I have reached Zenithia
    • I spoke to the armor shop guy
    • I went to the Strathbaile Prison, I spoke to the heal slime there and they are in my town.
    • However, my town hasn't triggered to the next stage.

    I think I missed talking to someone and all the guides/googling I can't find it so it must be common.

    My town has 2 item shops, the farmers, a house on the North/East a big Inn + Armor Shop.

    I'd like to get this one before I work on the last dungeon for Chapter 5.

    Any help would be super appreciated!

    submitted by /u/VirtualAdepts
    [link] [comments]

    Postgame grind on reduced EXP, DQ11

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    My party is ~lv 80 and I struggle to find a decent spot for Electrolight. Everything in the overworld and the Trials seems to give me reduced XP since I'm too strong, am I missing some tougher critters somewhere? Or maybe the xp reduction doesn't affect metal slime EXP as long as the enemies give at least some XP?

    submitted by /u/Mirioner
    [link] [comments]

    Really cool Official Dragon Quest Pop figure

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    How Do People Beat Dragon Warrior in 8 hours?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Picked this up last night, about 6 hours in, only level 13, have all the best gear and have been grinding and still am getting 3 shotted by most monsters. Is there not actually a wall for difficulty and I'm just missing something?

    I also don't understand agility here or snooze. Agility seems to be very on or off and often enemies will go 2 times in a row after switching off the entire first part of the battle, killing me. Not to mention, why does my snooze only hit an enemy for 1 turn but when I get snoozed it lasts for FIVE TURNS? These mechanics seem broken.

    submitted by /u/GoldWhale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment