• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Dragon Quest Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4 - Gematsu

    Dragon Quest Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4 - Gematsu


    Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4 - Gematsu

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition | Xbox Announcement

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Great Dragon Quest 8 Fanart by ユザ

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    [DQ4] An interesting reference I caught in Persona 5 Royal

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    So I was playing Worldend Syndrome and this showed up nonchalantly in a conversation.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Someone from the MegaTen sub recommended that I post this here. So enjoy this nice drawing I made yesterday!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest XI Definitive Edition On XBOX DEC

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Square Enix just dropped a bomb on the preshow

    submitted by /u/FlashyHippo
    [link] [comments]

    Question about XI's logo

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Maybe I'm missing something but why does the logo has a dragon behind? Iirc dragon don't play a major role in this entry :/

    submitted by /u/Budenko
    [link] [comments]

    DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition | Xbox Announcement

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Omg watch the Xbox live now dragon quest 11 s is now free on Xbox gamepsss

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my favorite game ever is now free on gamepsss the definetive switch version now on Xbox

    submitted by /u/yotam5434
    [link] [comments]

    Joker 2 healing?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Hey everybody, sorry for the non-main series question, I would've asked this on the Monsters subreddit but it appears to be a little dead.

    So I've recently beaten the main campaign of Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 and am gearing up my team to take on the post-game, but before I get too far in, I was wondering a couple of things. First of all, which is the better healing skill: Healer or Cure-all? Or would it be better to put both skills on a single monster? Related to that, what would be the best monster to use as a healer? Not necessarily one that I would have access to right now, but just in general.

    submitted by /u/Serefin99
    [link] [comments]

    I just got Lordraco in Dragon quest tact today.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Is there any hopes for in IX remake soon?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I was feeling very nostalgic recently so I decided to look up some dragon quest IX videos and came across one that says there's a possibility for a remake to come out in late 2020 or early 2021. Would you guys say this is possible?

    submitted by /u/twistedhippo
    [link] [comments]

    DQIV and V too expensive!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I am only missing IV and V for the DS, but all I see on ebay are absurd prices. Isn't there any other way to buy them in europe that doesn't involve selling my kidney?

    submitted by /u/Envy_Oberlin
    [link] [comments]

    (slurp)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Just finished DQ 11 as the first DQ I finished. Loved it, and among top JRPG I've played, but...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    First thing first, this is not my first DQ. It would be VIII, but I dropped it after few hours because Akira Toriyama art work turns me off. Many years later own the switch, and had a dry spell on JRPG whie waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles 1 definitive edition. So borrowed this from my brother with low expectation, and MY LORD this game is great!!! and is among the best JRPG I've ever played.

    some of the nitpicks I have:

    some "laziness" in the design- Monster design is horribly repetitive. even the bosses are just a color pallet change of normal enemies- secret dungeons are another color pallet change of nprevious dungeon- some characters costumes are another color pallet change from other costumes (Rab's being the worst, Sylv comes second)

    likes the crafting but not a fan of gathering the materials. its goes saying that "I've played 120 hours in DQ11, 25% of it is material hunting". Same sin that XB2 have, and I still enjoy both games.

    I like the original ending. I thought it was bold for such a cheerful style game to have so much tragedy in the game Michelle and Kai story, Ryu and Miko story, Veronica's death (I always liked and think its bold to kills one of the party member). But the "true" ending rectifies this, in a good way, but in my heart the "original" ending is the true one.

    with that being said, the whole act 3 is rehashing whatever you do in act 2 in a good way. and it kills all the effort you do in act 2. I still have fun, but all along act 3 I was thinking, all I'm doing in act 2 is for what?

    not a fan of silent protagonist. For example when he met Veronica for the first time in Act 3 could be a lot more dramatic rather then him silent smiling like an idiot.

    that being said, I still enjoyed the game a lot. as a casual gamer I like how smart the AI is in auto. I played the whole game on auto, except when metal slime hunting. as much as I dont like material hunting, I loved how the game give opportunity to easily get experience through metal slime hunting. I really like how bold they include Sylvando as a trans-character and the Japan version is goes as far as referring her as "nee-san" (older sister) I'm not LGBTQ but happy to see this in mainstream games. Story is simple but is what we're looking for in JRPG. all in all exactly what I'm looking for in a JRPG.

    EDIT: question lingering. I am very confused with Erdwin Lantern when it first appear. Is it mentioned anywhere before ? I have no clue at all what was that until it suddenly dangling around. Or the clue is hidden somewhere in books or NPC comments?

    submitted by /u/Vertical_05
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 1-3, are the Switch versions worth getting or am I better off playing them another way?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I liked the localizations for DQ4-6, and I heard these are good as well so I'm interested, but not so sure about the visual style compared to screenshots I've seen of the Super Famicom versions.

    submitted by /u/KuffarisMaximus
    [link] [comments]

    I have beaten this game numerous times on the ps2 and only ever wiped om my first playthrough. I thought I'd try the new 3ds DQ VIII. I'm conflicted with being mad and impressed lol. No spoilers but Holy memoriam!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Dqmj3 help

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    How can i get this game? Ive been searching for a while, but i cant find it anywhere. Im from spain if it helps

    submitted by /u/Snoo35875
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got into the series today

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to get into this series for over a decade but never knew where to start so I just didn't get around to it. This morning I bit the bullet and started playing the GBC version of the original, and it's now about 10:30 PM here and I've finished it. It was honestly really fun discovering all all the secrets needed to progress. I was taking notes throughout to remember where I needed to check out later and the whole experience reminded me of the original Zelda. I think I'll dig into the sequel tomorrow. Honestly I enjoyed this game so much I think I'll go through the entire series now.

    submitted by /u/TrickyPicc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment