• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Dragon Quest Good morrow! Have thyself a Meme!

    Dragon Quest Good morrow! Have thyself a Meme!


    Good morrow! Have thyself a Meme!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Bros of Dragon Quest by あたりめ

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Best class for each character? Dq 6

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Is lvl 18 high enough to take on arachtagon

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Using hard mode and lowered xp modes. Destroyed me a couple times but don't wanna just grind away a doable challenge

    submitted by /u/Ossuary_
    [link] [comments]

    DQVII Help

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    (Sorry for bad english) it is a good idea to let one of the party stay in the wagon with the ranger class just for the support?

    submitted by /u/marqcaralho
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone else that has Overture as their alarm?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    No? Just me?

    submitted by /u/throwaway378W
    [link] [comments]

    Is DQ XI kid-friendly?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    I've been eyeing DQ XI for the PS4 for a while, and just saw that it went on sale for $30 in the PS Summer Sale. I wasn't going to buy it, as Covid has made the budget stretch extra thin this summer as far as disposable income is concerned. My 9yo son asked me this evening about getting it though; if I were just getting it for me, it wouldn't be worth it at this time. If my son would get play time out of it too though, it might be worth it.

    So my questions are:

    • Is the story easy enough to follow along? He's pretty quick with things, and we're actually finishing reading Ender's Game together. Some RPGs can get pretty convoluted though, I know.

    • The ESRB references crude humor and suggestive themes - I don't imagine they're gratuitous, but are either of those a major theme? We don't shelter the kids from this kind of stuff, but we also try not to let them get into situations where it's thrown in the faces, haha.

    • Would you, overall, find the game to be acceptable for kids?

    Thanks in advance for the advice!

    Edit: you've all been so kind and thoughtful, I really appreciate everyone taking the time to respond! It looks like I'll be looking for an odd job this month to pick it up =)

    submitted by /u/ssav
    [link] [comments]

    Should gender options for the Hero Return in future Dragon Quest Games

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    DQ XI S postgame

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Do not keep reading if you haven't played the definitive edition and plan to get it because there will be spoilers about the added content.

    THE ACTUAL POST

    Ok so I am afraid of the post-game after Calasmos. There are weapons and equipment that I still have to get and I still have to grind Mini Medals in order to finish the album, but other than that I am afraid of the Secret trial and that extra superboss. For the secret trial I saw someone completing it and it was extremely hard with weird things like a suit for Jade that brings her back from the dead every time she dies which would be extremely broken in almost any other occasion and other equipment and things that weren't in the original game. As for that extra secret boss I didn't watch the fight but I read the comments and someone said something like 45 gigabursts or 45 turns of spamming gigaburst. Should I really be this afraid?

    submitted by /u/ColuiIlLui
    [link] [comments]

    DQ7 or DQ8?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    So the only DQ I've ever played was 9 and I loved it. I finally got a 3ds and I'm between getting 7 or 8, which do you think I should go for?

    submitted by /u/jbrennan47
    [link] [comments]

    Possible bug

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Hi im playing Dragon Quest 11 for the first time and I already encountert Metalslimes a few times most of my abilities do 1 dmg to them but Erik has an abilitie called "Schlummerstoß" (its one of his first abilities it can inflict sleep )in German it deals almost 200 dmg to them so is this a bug because it feels like one.

    submitted by /u/JohannMeino
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else also loves the battle theme of DQXI?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Yes, there's probably people who does but I want to see with my own eyes. I say this because every time DQ11 is mentioned, people shit on the music and so on, including on the battle theme but I always loved it, even more with the MIDI which I actually like more than the orchestral version. lol DQ11 has one if not my favorite battle theme in the series.

    submitted by /u/Shinobihost
    [link] [comments]

    Never played DQ 11, which version should I buy?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Hey yall, I haven't played DQ 11 yet, but i'm not a new to the series (1,2,4,5,7). With these new version coming out. Should just settle for the switch version or wait for these new console version's, the only thing that's tempting me to these newer version is trophy/achievement system and maybe a lower asking price then the switch version (they never drop in price T_T). Any advice is appreciated, thanks for reading this

    submitted by /u/ubernuffins
    [link] [comments]

    Help w dragon quest monsters 3

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I need help. I'm almost to itaburu on the fifth island. I recently met Lucia and was told to open the cells, but I don't think I ever found anything in them and if I did idk what to do next and I can't find an English guide anywhere...

    submitted by /u/DextersQuest
    [link] [comments]

    Spoilers DK XI

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    My homeland gets burned My mother dies protecting me Im separated from a sibling during all of this My new homeland gets burned down by some fuck wad king

    And after finally coming face to face with him AFTER he fucking regains his conciousness, he has the FUCKING AUDACITY TO CALL ME HIS

    LOYAL FUCKING SERVANT?

    I'd have killed him then and there.

    And whats with this retarded ass suddenly solo the game bull shit.

    Enough of this hero does everything, i shop in my war torn home and what do I get, a fucking great sword better than my own by almost 100 attack points? Are you trying to just rely on my hero and spam his ultra broken single target skill?

    Like wheres my party? Where are the backstories and character building, fuck off with Hendrik, hes a fucking tool like Jasper and the King. This land dont deserve to be saved.

    submitted by /u/marcusmorga
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment