• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Dragon Quest Writing 101

    Dragon Quest Writing 101


    Writing 101

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Erdrick and Eight

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    A photo taken seconds before disaster.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Take this Map of Erdrea

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I Beat the 1st and My First Dragon Quest

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I FINALLY DID IT GUYS!!!!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    First time wyrm clear, 4th time fighting him. Guess I’m done with DQ11 now ;_;

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find the full artwork shown on this cover?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    DQXI dual wielding swords with style

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 1-11 VR

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    This topic may contain spoilers for those of you who haven't seen the Netflix adaptation of the Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride story.

    VR stands for Virtual Reality. It is an evolving platform as well as the future for gaming. VR has shown to be beneficial to health due to stress relief and it is very fun. In this topic I would like to hear your opinions about how a Dragon Quest VR game could work; simply because I believe Square Enix is watching sometimes for new ideas if they can't find their own.

    For those of you who have watched Sword Art Online or Dragon Quest: Your Story, in both of these anime the Virtual Reality that the protagonists use feature things such as the ability to completely transport yourself into the other world not just due to imagination; but being in that world is like being in this one. You can use your five basic senses and the emotions are almost real.

    First of all it would honestly be amazing if we could experience most of these stories like that. Just imagine. This is a potentially realistic future if the technology field keeps increasing. :)

    submitted by /u/Sage_Of_Noodles
    [link] [comments]

    Same Hairstyle by あたりめ

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Does DQXIS get harder?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Went through the beginning bits of act 2 and set out with Hendrick. This game is so charming and the visuals and great story telling has been keeping me along. But gameplay wise its a bit lacking so far.

    Will i be facing any nice challenges in the later game/post game that forces me to think carefully, use buffs and debuffs etc.? Or should i just be expecting an easy ride throughout the rest of the game and the post game

    submitted by /u/TakingSouls
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit the Square-Enix merch page and looks like they're having a sale, FYI

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Saw this line and had to make this edit

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I'm Lost in DQ7 3DS. Please Help. This is very frustrating.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I started Dragon Quest 7 on 3DS a while back and then got into some other games....I'm wanting to play it again from where I left off but I can't remember locations.

    ** I'm lvl 14, and I started back in Pilchard Bay.

    • The other characters in party are telling me to go check out Greenthumb Gardens in present day....I believe I'm currently in present day, but have no idea where it would be....and the map doesn't list any location names...just shows dots (how helpful /s)...
    • The Shrine guy told me to go to the Islands that just appeard NW of Emberdale...Wilted Heart or something....BUT that isn't greenthumb.
    • The hints for next fragements say one in Green thumb and another NE of Greenthumb....

    It feels like the game is telling me to go in two different places and NO places all at the same time and It's just beyond frustrating at this point.....like...I want to play this, but I Literally can't proceed forward in the game and I don't just want to wander aimlessly for hours.....I don't have the patience for that anymore.

    • The Dog character Ruff says ask him for directions to Greenthumb...HOW!?
    • Recent Developments = "Our Heroes venture into the cave north-west of Greenthumb Gardens...Only to find a monster lying in wait for them! It seems the craft creature has been spreading stories about treasure in order to lure adventures to it's lair!"......
    • Next Fragements = " I sense presence of next fragement in Greenthumb Gardens...look hard"

      * "I sense presence of tablet in town east of present-day Greenthumb Gardens...it appears inside a building..."

    ** I have No idea Where Greenthumb Gardens is.....I watched a Souriman video but it starts with him warping in at location already on the island.....

    Seriously....Where is this place? Where do I go? How do I proceed forward? I loved this game but I remember now I stopped playing for a month...picked it up..couldn't figure out where to go and just quit.....No it's 2 years later...trying to remember stuff and realized why I quit before..

    I'm still in Ch.1......I just want to get on with the game but I Literally can't.

    **** Any Help is extremely appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DQ11
    [link] [comments]

    Why dual wield with anyone but Erik?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    The offhand penalty makes the second weapon incredibly weak so what's the point?

    With Erik it makes sense since one of his skills negates that penalty and with Serena it makes sense when you can start getting wands with good equip effects. I just don't get the point with Hero, Sylvando and 8 (or whatever you want to call you know who)

    submitted by /u/ForgottenForce
    [link] [comments]

    Question about secret vocation in Dragon Quest VI

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    If I change a character from the Dragon vocation, will they need the book again to go back to it? Or will they always be able to swap back if they already know it?

    submitted by /u/MikemkPK
    [link] [comments]

    【Voice of Mind】DRAGON QUEST Medley

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    How many hours worth of content does the definitive version add?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I have DQ11 in my cart and I've been wanting to buy it for a minute now, but I'll wait if the definitive adds a lot. While I would get the original just due to it having better graphics if the definitive has more to offer then I'll probably wait and cop it instead. :)

    submitted by /u/YKTV__S
    [link] [comments]

    Just hope this one makes it to the new show.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Playing Itadaki Street for PSVita; Maribel and I whooped some AI butt!!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Should I give up on Zenthia Trilogy on Switch?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Hi. New to the series. Just getting into it, thinking about where to start. I'd really love it if I could get IV-VI on Switch, since VII, VIII, IX have DS/3DS releases and XI is on Switch. V seems to be the one people recommend the most and the one I want to play the most, but I don't have a tablet, just a dingy Tracfone, to play the iOS release on. But since they are the definitive versions of the game I might not have a choice. It seems I-III were ported recently? If so does that mean I am giving up too soon?

    submitted by /u/kaelinnis
    [link] [comments]

    Is every Dragon Quest game this grindy at the start?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get into DQ5 for PS2 and Bianca just joined but she's level 1. I don't want to walk outside of the town and walk in circles until she somehow catches up with my character (who's level 4). Is this going to happen again?

    I kinda go "meh" with games where I cannot outplay a level difference.

    submitted by /u/HeroicMishy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment