• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Dragon Quest Finally got the whole set (almost)

    Dragon Quest Finally got the whole set (almost)


    Finally got the whole set (almost)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    "Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai" anime key visual

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    My Erdrick closet cosplay, now updated for the Hero's Trials of 2020

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I just finished VIII. That wasn't a game, it was an experience.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Bro, DQ11 is my first dq game, I'm 30, how did I never play this series before?!?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Oh my God what was I thinking. I spend my time playing ff6 over and over to get the SNES feels. This game feels fresh and nostalgic at the same time! I can turn on synthezied music over symphony or switch to 2d mode? This game is fucking awesome. The art, the music the style the dialogue is all up my God damn alley. What was I doing with my sad life? I wanna finish this and binge the series now. Akira Toriyama are you kidding me? HE DOES THE ART? NO ONE TOLD ME. Why isn't this the #1 game ever. Thanks for being here I'm stoked to check out the sub once I finish the story.

    submitted by /u/Thricey
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing all DW1 monsters. Magician/Prestidigitator.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Heads up the Dragon Quest V protagonist bring arts figure was just released. Solid 8.5/10

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Overture Piano Cover (From Dragon Quest XI)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    How do I get to this chest? By the mysterious ruins.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    TIL Dragon Quest VI was sold in Japan for 11,400 yen (over $100) in 1995

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Monsters (Joker 2) tips for a newbie?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    I've finally found my old game Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 that I've not played for many years. I'm going to start again with a new game and was wondering if anyone who is familiar with the game could offer any tips and tricks as if I was a brand new player (because after several years I don't remember the anything about this game).

    submitted by /u/Zokathra_Spell
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Builders ! I am back with another Builders Inspiration video added to my multiple games project. In this video, we are going to visit a Huge Amazing Structure, a Ruined Church surrounded by a big creepy graveyard , located on a remote island. Enjoy !

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest Monsters 2 to Mobile Phones

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Question about monster recruitment in DQVI

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I've been playing through and thoroughly enjoying DQVI. I'm playing the 90% translated SNES version and for the life of me I can't recruit a single monster (other than Drago, but she doesn't really count.)

    I'm trying to capture a slime so that I can do the slime arena content. I've spent hours and gained like 15+ levels just reloading till I fight liquid metal slimes outside of the town that requires Pegasus to reach, but I've never recruited one. I've got a mastered beastmaster with current job as beastmaster in the primary party.

    How exactly does recruiting work? Do I just need an empty space in the wagon, or do I need to fight with a party of 3? I left a character behind to insure I have wagon space, but no luck.

    I guess I just want to make sure I'm just getting unlucky and not that either A) I'm doing something wrong, or B) it's bugged in the translated version and impossible to recruit a liquid metal slime. Thanks!

    Edit: I finally got a slime! For those who might come across this, you can simply save state right as you deliver the killing blow and just spam reload till she offers to join.

    submitted by /u/RLutz
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Warrior I & II GBC Unused Item - Save Orb

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    [DQV ds] Need helping looking for Bianca

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    In the game Bianca has been snatched up and the chancellor guy is missing, and I dont know where or what to do next to find either of them. Can anyone help me out? That would be mich appreciated

    submitted by /u/lokuGT
    [link] [comments]

    Original Dragon Quest IV American art for NES

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    As a very small child I had the original maps and artwork for the original DQIV and since thats how I grew up on it I never really saw the Japanese version till it came out for DS.

    Does anyone have a link to that original Dragon Warrior IV NES artwork?

    I seriously cant remember how anyone looked and I cant find it online.

    submitted by /u/Dopenastywhale
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to grind?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I just got the sword of light and i want to be prepared for the fight were is a good place to grind?

    submitted by /u/Soviet878
    [link] [comments]

    DWM2 - Capes

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Anybody know if there's already anything on which skills are resisted by capes? I'd hate to have to figure out what a Gold Cape does and doesn't do

    submitted by /u/rogueKlyntar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment