• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Dragon Quest Jessica by Homo_1121

    Dragon Quest Jessica by Homo_1121


    Jessica by Homo_1121

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    When you’re a low level with 1hp and you’ve almost made it back to town

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Thwack

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    [DQHeroes] The post game experience

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I swear mods, I didn’t break rule 7...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Hyped for Dec 4th

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Huge Dragon Quest V Tribute Island in Animal Crossing New Horizons (Giant Slime island in the middle)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I beat Dragon Quest XI last night and now I'm sad.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    It took me 120 hours. I did pretty much everything I could in the game. I can only play for like 2-3 hours a night after my SO goes to sleep. I started this journey at the end of May, it has consumed me since. What am I going to do now that my nights are no longer filled with the antics of such a wonderful cast of characters. Will RPG cutscenes ever be the same without Veronica in a cat suit? No more nights with my best bro Erik. No more of that wonderful gay son of a bitch Sylvando. Sigh.

    submitted by /u/OrigamiFrog
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend made a Clay/Metal King Slime! Gotta grab that EXP

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Dragon quest 3 solo run

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I'm doing a solo run of dragon quest 3 with just the hero, and I'd like to hear about the experiences of other people's solo playthroughs of the game if you have happened to have done one. How did you level grind, and is it even possible?

    submitted by /u/Gamonator
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with DQXIS post game (spoilers?)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    I've just finished the 3 trials of Drustan and my characters are around lvl 60. After forging the Sword of Light from from the recipe I got from the first trial, what should I do? I wanna fight the end boss and finish the game already but I'm worried that he's gonna kick my ass in a second. Am I too underleveled? I really don't like grinding

    submitted by /u/RoDryBones
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest V, VI, VIII: iPad versus DS

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm slowly working through my goal of playing through all the DQ: beat 1-4 and am about to start 5. So far I've been playing them all on my iPad, but had heard for the later ones that the 3DS versions are better.

    If they're about the same quality I'd prefer to play on my iPad for convenience (I generally travel with my iPad but not my 3DS), but wanted to check with the community to see if I'd be missing out by playing on the iPad.

    submitted by /u/fe_bigdata
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a star wars reference or am i just seeing things

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Just a thank you for being the kindest sub I know.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I got a PS2 in 2007 and it came with Dragon Quest 8 (didn't even have the number because PAL), a series I knew nothing about. While 13 years later DQ has become one of my favourite series of any media but I wanted to say a special thank you to everyone on this subreddit for genuinely being such a kind and enthusiastic community. I have no qualms about posting or commenting on any post on here because of how inclusive everyone is about any sort of content. It seems like such a trivial thing but everyone - even you - helps make someone's day from across the globe. Thanks a bunch!

    Back to playing DQB2. It may not be a mainline game but boy oh boy they sure gave it enough dialogue and missions to make it feel like one.

    submitted by /u/cslwoodward1
    [link] [comments]

    And that's one off of my bucket list.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    The time when Act 3 convinced me to craft 16 catholicon rings

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I beat Dragon Quest today

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    I decided recently, since the Switch versions were on sale, to buy and play the original trilogy. Today, I finished DQ and started II.

    DQ is a classic, and I really enjoy playing it for its simplicity, but man does it take forever to do anything in that game. Between the snail's pace movement, the low gold and exp gains at higher levels, and the amount of backtracking to be done, it's just a really long and tedious experience. I still love the game, though.

    II, on the other hand.... I'm not enjoying it so far. The encounter rate is way too high, and Moonbrooke is all but useless after just a few since she runs out of MP so fast. Cannock is fine atm, but I expect he'll fall off sooner rather than later because he can't equip a lot of the gear that Midenhall can. Oh well, guess I have to wait and see.

    submitted by /u/Aelfric_Stormbringer
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way of getting dlc content for dq9 on emulator- preferably without save editing

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    While i have the ds game and a 3ds, so i could connect to the community server, i want to upscale the game and want to use the emulator Desmume to do this. Is there any way tp connect desmume to the community server?

    The reason I don't want to do the save edit route is because the dqvc shop is not emulated correctly from what i have heard.

    Thanks,

    TillST

    submitted by /u/TillST
    [link] [comments]

    About Jade Weapon Which is The Best One For Huge Damage?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Making a rom hack for DQV for Nintendo DS

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I want to change the sprites for Dragon Quest V in addition to some of the character's names. I have tried using Tinke (an nds asset extractor and viewer), but I'm very new to rom hacking. Any help would be greatly appreciated. In return, I could potentially help with 3d modeling. Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/ElChuchoBarracho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment