• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Dragon Quest Seriously though

    Dragon Quest Seriously though


    Seriously though

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    It hurts

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    It looks quite yummy caw caw

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    How I feel trying to figure out what to use for alchemy when the DQ8 Bazaar opens up

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    DQXI I'm a forge addict and it's getting tedious

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I'm playing through DQ XI and I'm starting to get burned out from always forging +3 equipment on all my characters everytime I get new recipes. I'm still early game (Gondolia). I guess all I wanna ask is is there any point in forging +3 equipment on all my characters this early in the game? Or are shop equipments enough to get me by until I get access to more relevant weapons and armors in end game? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/scrubgamer01
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest of the Stars is getting a crossover with... Godzilla?!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Rocket Slime 3 Review (3DS)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Where to play Dragon Quest games?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Hey I'm a fan of the series but only have really played DQ 8 and 9 since I own a PS2 and a DS. Any way to play the other games considering I don't have any of the newer generation consoles.

    submitted by /u/Fluer3
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Dragon Quest XI frame drop in cities

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    i just go a copy of dragon quest XI for pc and started playing it yesterday night.

    Nvidia set everything to max but i noticed some fps drop when running around so i set everything as follows : 1080p, 60fps, shadow/aliasing/post-processing to 3, resolution percentage 100%, vsync off, full screen mode.

    I played the whole tutorial part with this settings and everything was running smoothly with 60 stable fps; then i got the quest "go to Hellador" and i got outside the starting town: still everything running smoothly, nothing chanced even in the big grass area filled with monsters.

    After exploring and grinding some xp, I decided to go straight to that Hellador city.

    After entering the city i noticed that my fps drastically drop from 60 to 13/17.

    So i tried to play around settings, putting everything on minimum, resolution to 720, fps to 30.. but nothing changed at all; even putting resolution percentage to 65% (that's the minimum) the fps stays around 13/17.

    If i get outside that city, the game runs at 60 fps.

    Tried to uncap the fps in the GameSettings .ini file and outside i get around 144/170 fps with everything on 3, 1080p.

    I tried to look around for other threads but most of them contains flame: people answer them with things like "yOuR SPECS aRe nOt GooD for ThAt GaMe, doNt BlAmE the GaMe"..

    This is my specs:

    Windows 7,Amd A10 7850k 4ghz, 8gb ram 3200, gtx 1050ti 4gb oc

    What's the problem in there?

    Can i change something else in the .ini file to get a stable 30fps in hellador?

    I don't pretend to play with everything maxed out (as stated up, 1080p with everything set on 3 out of 6 the game runs smoothly with 60 stable fps apart from that city) but at least i want to get a stable 30fps at 720p in cities...

    Edit. Forgot to say, i checked task manager and my cpu usage is around 55% even after entering Hellador

    submitted by /u/CirillaElenRiannon
    [link] [comments]

    DQ8... What weapons do you like to specialize in for Angelo and a Jessica? I’ve done a little axe for Yangus and some sword for Hero...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    But for the most part I have been pumping skills points into their unique skill sets. I like to use boomerangs and whips when fighting groups, but is it worth using skills points in those disciplines?

    submitted by /u/MagoModerno
    [link] [comments]

    Metal slimes always flee, but the pain never goes away....

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Why tho?

    submitted by /u/Elteneen
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI: Do you think there is any connection between Erik and the Seer?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Act 3 spoilers below.

    Having played through the game twice, this thought crosses my mind a couple of times. I've always wondered why the Seer choose to ask Erik to go after the orb and then to join to help the Luminary. In the Switch version, the Seer appeared as Healijah and helped Erik by giving him the power to overcome Indignus. Why did the Seer cared for Erik? In the game, the Seer appeared personally to Erik twice and then to the Luminary (when he got knocked over the ship by Alizarin), and the forth time to the rest of the party.

    We later found out in act 3 the Seer was actually Morcant who betrayed Erdwin and spilt into 2 forms - the Seer being the good that was left and Mordegon who's the evil left within him.

    Then, I noticed the physical appearance of Morcant.. Throughout the entire game, I realised there's only 3 person with cyan/light blue hair and blue eyes: Erik, Mia and Morcant (no other NPC carry the same shade of hair and eye colour as them). Also these 3 characters have connection to the region of Sniflhelm. Erik and Mia were orphans raised by Vikings, and we do not know their who their family was and where exactly their origin were. Morcant also had strong ties to Snifhelm as there were a couple of books in the Royal Library written by him, and he was also the wizard who sealed Krystalinda in the book. I am guessing he had some connections to Sniflheim given that the place was founded by scholars.

    We also know that Morcant was Erdwin's first and most trusted companion, similar to how Erik was the Luminary's first and stalwart companion in the game. It could be the Seer told Erik to go after the orb and join the Luminary to fullfil the role which he had failed to do so in the beginning. I am guessing though Erik and Mia may not be direct descendent of Morcant, perhaps their family had some sort of connection in the past at least that would lead him to seek Erik out.

    Anyway, these are just some small connections I've made in the game, couldn't find any theory about this so it is based on my speculation. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/xxreen
    [link] [comments]

    What was your luckiest encounter with metal slimes?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Mine was in DQ 9. 4 Liquid Metal Slimes. All 4 stayed. Multithrust with the demon spear. Got the instant kill on all 4.

    submitted by /u/SpaceJeuni
    [link] [comments]

    [DQ11] I need help with trying to scan and upload the full cover to Dragon quest XI 3ds, but I seem to find the right settings that are needed to make the cover scan look good. I own an HP printer and if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Any news on DQ title teased in Shonen Jump 35?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Seems like the issue was already released but I could not find any info about DQ.

    submitted by /u/maybejune
    [link] [comments]

    DQ4 help

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    How the hell do i tell which Abominable Showman is the one im supposed to hit?? Every single thing i find online says "just keep hitting the outermost clones, he rarely goes in the middle", but he's almost never on the outside, he's almost always in the middle and i don't understand how or if there's a way to tell which ones the real one

    submitted by /u/Rose_Belmont
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] Near end-game question (spoilers)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Hello! I hope everyone is staying safe!

    I am near the end of DQXI. I've just finished up with Gyldenhal and am on my way to Arboria. I was wondering, if I do not revisit any campsites/towns I've visited during Act 1 that disappeared from my quick travel list, will I be able to return to them after the game during post-game stuff? I just want to make sure nothing becomes inaccessible. I'm not exactly planning on trying to get the platinum trophy, but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot and have to restart, either, if I can avoid it.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TMFHNS
    [link] [comments]

    Malroth is the face of card 13 in Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    My Review of Dragon Quest 6! We cover the history, the story line and the gameplay! *Spoilers*

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment