• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Dragon Quest Quarantine made me but my first DS and get into this lovely games. Getting all soon:)

    Dragon Quest Quarantine made me but my first DS and get into this lovely games. Getting all soon:)


    Quarantine made me but my first DS and get into this lovely games. Getting all soon:)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Hero 8 - Art by おこたつ

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    89 hours of my life well spent. DQXI is godsend during quarantine.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    DQXI gang as YouTubers

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    DQ11 - I used to think Erik is super weak... until I know how to use him.. Holy crap! 14k damage?! What have I been doing all this while?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Alena by ミモネル

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Playing DQV for the first time and...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    I just knew something gut-wrenching was coming when Pankraz lifted the hero up to see the view of the river. My suspicions have just been confirmed. 😞

    submitted by /u/alwaysinreverie
    [link] [comments]

    The Warriors Rest Music is still playing out in the field. Is this supposed to happen?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Just got dragon quest 11 today cause my wife loves me. How’d you guys like it. Played for 4 hours straight today.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    DQ8: Does Fighting Rhapthorne Again Reset the Dragovian Content?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Basically I've beaten the game initially and the story portion of the Dragovian subplot, and am trying to determine whether to fight Rhapthorne again and get the true ending or do the Dragovian Trials. If i fight Rhapthorne, will everything with the Dragovians be reset, and need to be done again or can I finish the game and vome back later if I want without having to jump through a bunch of hoops again?

    submitted by /u/Fizban195
    [link] [comments]

    Found this while cleaning my spare room the other day.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Who’s playing fire emblem tactic ? It’s a tactical RPG with dragon quest characters !

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Turned myself into Jade in Animal Crossing

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    SPOILERS for DQ11: this whole part was just so beautiful. It was a perfect mix of comedy and feels

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    DQ XIS Horse Racing

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    How do i start horse racing competitions? Im in Act 2 about to enter fortress of fear storywise and ive been searching Gollapolis trying to find out where to do them and i havent been able to find a way to enter?

    submitted by /u/thecowsaysmoo3
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest and some other RPGs have been keeping me busy during quarantine

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    For the 7th time in my life I'm replaying DQ8 to completion this time on the 3DS. I've been doing this to standard finish to completion since 2005 on the PS2.

    However I never got round to playing the other DQ games besides DQ9 with my brother to completion.

    In nearly a year DQ11 has come to switch along with the Erdrick Trillogy. Yes I know they're the dreaded mobile versions but I'm not fond of emulating games or playing console games on a PC.

    Also since I live in the UK, the first 3 DQ games were never available over here without fan translation imports.

    So I'm sticking with what's legal also I want Square Enix to know that there are people in UK/EU/USA that want more dragon quest.

    I've completed DQ Erdrick trillogy to 100% with max levels, all items and weapons, I've redone DQ1 multiple times to try and see how far I can get with my lowest level which is alot of fun. In alot of my games especially in RPGS or action games I try to beat them with low levels or with weak weapons like in resident evil knife only runs or I try to do pacifist runs.

    I've ordered DQ4,5,6 on DS online and have them ready to go.

    This is going to be my first time going through the Zenithan trillogy.

    I've completed DQ4, half way through 5 and 6 is gonna be on the waiting bench for a while.

    I have heard that DQ6 is one of the worst DQ games but bad word of mouth has never stopped me from trying, even liking a game that alot of people don't like. I'm just a very tolerant guy.

    Right now I'm taking a break from the old DQ games and jumping back into DQ8 to recomplete it however I don't have access to my downloadable items which is a bummer but I remember where alot of the chests, metal slimes are so I can get boosted easily, I've planned ahead to deal with later events in the game.

    I might recomplete DQ9 but only if it gets remade for the switch since I no longer live with my brother and it's kinda boring to play the game alone, I need a homie or a group of 3 with me and if DQ9 ever gets remade it will have online coop so I can get my friends friend worldwide to jump in and quest together.

    DQ8 has always been one of my most relaxing games to play during some heavy times or when I just want to relax or have a few laughs with the bonkers design of the characters, monsters, the english translation and the very goofy voice acting.

    It's even my 2nd favourite game of all time next to Super Metroid and Resident Evil Outbreak series.

    Games that I always have tons of replayability. And just as Dragon Quest 8: they never get old for me.

    I've already mentioned that recently I have replayed DQ1 multiple times just to see how my journey goes when I try to do things out of order and quickly as possible, the game obviously has aged and the remakes are better. But to pay respect to the first ever JRPG it was actually a good time.

    DQ2, was alot of fun untill I got to the later parts of the game, dungeons were crazy designed it wasn't as bad as Phantasy star 2 but it was a bit of a struggle, also the 6 objects just comes out of nowhere just to finish the game, the music is alot better than DQ1's and I tend to play DQ2 and the later game's ost on repeat.

    DQ3, is a ton of fun, I was getting some flashbacks when I used to play Final Fantasy 1,3,5 (I guess 2 but we don't talk about that one here) and it was always fun to decide what jobs you want your party to be. DQ3 is a pretty beefy game even the switch remake has a bunch of side quests to really get alot of playtime out of you. I was surprised that the super boss in this game has a similar victory condition rule like (spoiler hidden name) from DQ8 3DS version where in DQ3 you can (Spoiler event but those who've played through DQ3 should know what happens.)

    DQ4,I've heard so many people speak high praise of Torneko Taloon and the rest of the cast of this game. Even for a old game like this which I just started playing a month ago and completed, I really do love these characters, I love torneko alot like everyone else but Meena and Maya don't get mentioned as much also they have the best battle theme in the game.

    I can't say anything about DQ5,6,7 until I've completed them but right now I want a break from those 3 and I just want to recomplete DQ8... DQ8 is comfort healthy food to me.

    I have beaten DQ11 on switch but not completed it yet. I love the characters, the world and story, it's the easiest of the series so far which is great for newcomers but for old timers like me it can be a bit boring when I don't have a single one of my allies get KO'd

    This year I've also been playing through Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age, replaying Skies of Arcadia on Gamecube, Phantasy star1,2,3,4. So yeah hehehe, I've been playing too many rpgs this year haven't I?

    But once I'm done recompleting DQ8 i'm gonna take a little break then continue my DQ marathon.

    I hope all you guys and gals are staying safe, hope everyone is still having a good time through this challenging year.

    Peace <3

    submitted by /u/SOHuskyBRO
    [link] [comments]

    DQ Rival help (cont.)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    A cartoon about my 11 final fight

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    DQMJ3 - good late game monsters/skills

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Playing allot of this game (80 hours so far).

    Got walled at the Core, so I start synthesizing like crazy, mainly getting skill points and skills with Rainbow Fondue.

    Not getting into S rank monsters by myself, the few guides online are sparse on how to get synth conponants for these recipes.

    submitted by /u/vallum12100
    [link] [comments]

    [DWM2] My DWM2 Skill Breeding Guide is up! Check it out and give any feedback! (But plz don't look at it on your phone, use a real computer. )

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment