• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Dragon Quest My family out did them selves for my birthday!

    Dragon Quest My family out did them selves for my birthday!


    My family out did them selves for my birthday!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Erik hits a single enemy 60 times in 1 turn, dealing over 21K damage.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    A Malroth drawing I did a little while ago

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Hard work at the Famitsu office during the release day of Dragon Quest III, February 10, 1988

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Drack o’ Lantern

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Which should I play next?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    These are all first time choices for me. I'm currently playing the English translation of Terry's Wonderland. Dragon Quest 11 S is also an honorable mention since I only beat the original on PC so far. (Loved it too, reminded me why I love dragon quest.)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KupoTime
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Act 3

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I can now apparently travel back in time to save Veronica, but only Eleven can go. Does this mean, that I should take the equipment of my other party members with me to not lose it? If possible, answer without spoilering me, so just a yes or no if I should do it, is enough.

    submitted by /u/KretivEr_
    [link] [comments]

    In Defence of Dragon Quest: Your Story – The Game Crater Opinions

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I’ve decided to take on a x8 Draconian Quest run on DQXI (Switch) where I’ll attempt to get every possible accolade, wish me luck!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    This took way too long, but i finally got that gray son of a b****

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Made a gif of Abel (DQV hero) swinging a sword. These are just the keyframes. Will tween them in Blender 2d tomorrow.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I saw this on ebay and i was wondering if it was real as there is no IV on it but its coming from the UK idk if that changes anything about the box or game

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Any fans of dq warrior: monsters?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Honestly I think I found the game the first time in a abandoned guitar case in a car my dad won at auction along with some guitar strings and a gameboy micro, og clear case gameboy and gameboy advanced. Quickly turned into one of my favorite games back then cause it felt like Pokemon but with a better aesthetic and cooler battle/breeding mechanic, and then a year later dq9 came out and I had to get it (and just yesterday I beat dq11, only 110 hours in XD, after getting everything for the whole party besides the brilliant blade and the 110 minimedal stuff for flamingo)

    Just so glad I got brought into this franchise by chance, and I'll love that game forever, too bad it didn't widely recieve the praise I give it.

    submitted by /u/ignisiun413
    [link] [comments]

    RTTP :Dragon Quest

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    There is a singular type of frustration that a gamer can feel when we get the urge to go back.
    I have always loved DQ from the beginning, my friends went Final Fantasy I was all about Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior). Up through PS2 and DS. AND like many idiots sold and or lost it all and now embark on the road back and the physical versions are currently crazy...SO...side from what is currently on the Switch are the 3DS games available digitally still?

    submitted by /u/ookiespookie
    [link] [comments]

    *Kid dies* Oompa Loompas:

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    DQV QUESTION: MONSTER LINE-UP

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing dragon quest v for the frist time, having an blast until now! But I'm having problems with the organization of my party, mainly the monsters. For some reason, the monsters in the wagon do not appear no the "line up" menu. Am I forgetting to do something or is the "right line up" only available later on the game? I'm playing in an Des mune emulator.

    submitted by /u/TheJuzeEpic
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest V: In Codburg for the second time, where should I grind?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I've having difficulty. My party is:

    Hero: Level 13

    Harry: Level 12

    Slime: Level 11

    Slime Knight: Level 6

    I'm also interested in changing my party up.

    submitted by /u/slrmnz
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Dai manga?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Is there an English variant I can buy online and do they have plans of translating the prequel one? I'd love to read that even online somewhere.

    submitted by /u/KupoTime
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment