• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 4 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 4 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 4 Discussion

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 4.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 3

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Oct 30th, 2020

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Erdrick drawing I made! DQIII is definitely one of my favorite games

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    After going through almost all the video game stores in my small little country and asking about it — with no luck— I finally gave up and decided to purchase it via Eshop!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Rare image of the Proud Boys going to the polls to vote for Sylvando

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Dragon quest xi

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Can I play this game without playing any other game?

    submitted by /u/OniKing666
    [link] [comments]

    Bought this cute king slime sticker for my laptop ��

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Should I sell my copy of DQIX?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    I recently discovered (like, 5 minutes ago) that a copy of DQIX in my country sells for €60/70 on Ebay. I'm not sure why, I guess they didn't print many, but it seems much higher than any other DQ game. So my question is, since I'm not planning on replaying the game anytime soon (mostly because I'm lazy and don't usually touch consoles once they're in my console graveyard) should I sell it or wait? Do you think the price is going to grow even more or is it more of a bubble?

    submitted by /u/Wemwot
    [link] [comments]

    Complexity of Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Hey there!
    I've just finished the DQ XI demo on Switch and despite liking it a lot, I'm still on the fence to buy the full game. Don't get me wrong, the art style is amazing and the gameplay and story are all in all great. Coming from games like Final Fantasy and Xenoblade though, I love RPGs that offer a certain depth when it comes to character development and gameplay in general.
    So far, DQ XI seems to be rather basic on those aspects though. The battles haven't required any tactical moves so far and it didn't even make much of a difference whether I attacked enemies with a weapon or cast a spell. Also the character progression is very straight forward and doesn't seem to offer much flexibility.
    I know that even after finishing the lengthy demo, I'm still pretty much at the beginning of the game and RPGs usually start slow and become complex by time but could someone tell me more about the gameplay in DQ XI? Will it get any more complex? Are there any additional mechanics that are being added? Any additional content? Or is it just following the main quest and doing some on the side without much influence on the progression?

    submitted by /u/rats_in_the_walls
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any advice on leveling up before the boss fight calamatos( sorry if not right spelling)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Question about Mini Medals in DQ VIII

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I collected most of my mini medals naturally throughout the game (3DS version; 122 medals) and wanted to finish things out for the rewards during the postgame.

    The issue is that I don't remember which ones I collected and which ones I didn't, making guides more tedious to follow.

    Are there any ways I can mitigate this or will I just have to go to every location that I statistically must have been already? I'm fine with cheating for them too, as I mainly want the rewards.

    I already tried another cheat that gives 950 of each item but this was a little too much for me. All I want is the mini medal items.

    Any tips and/or cheat codes would be appreciated. (I tried finding save editors but these seemed to only be for the PS2 version.)

    submitted by /u/Defiant_Middle
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with Pro talent scout

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Is there some way to activate it? I tried scouting with a mimic, and it's kind of like normal, the way I understand it is that it gives a bonus to your scouting, but I may be wrong

    submitted by /u/dodhe7441
    [link] [comments]

    Childhood

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Good evening my fellow friends. I came here after some hours of headache playing Dragon Quest V. I just can't figure out why I have to play Childhood? What is the meaning? Am I too weak and playing wrong or the monsters are simply too strong and my available characters are trash?

    submitted by /u/Leo_HPO
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any secret bosses/hidden areas?(No spoilers please)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    After a Week of Playing, I Beat Dragon Quest VI for the First Time!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 9 DQVC 2020

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Hello, I love DQ9 and I want to experience it how I did when I was a kid. I am playing an emulator for it through DeSmuME and I am interested to see if there is any way to use DQVX. I know you can with a DS but I don't have one anymore. Please if anyone has any ideas I am open to trying anything. Also if you do not know I have another question. What is the best way to fight legacy bosses without DQVC? I have never done it and I am not sure how to. P.S I do not plan on using cheats however if there is some in-game content I need cheats for because DQVC is gone please let me know.

    submitted by /u/KidKyrowk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment