• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Dragon Quest And so my first adventure begins

    Dragon Quest And so my first adventure begins


    And so my first adventure begins

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    A Slime in its natural habitat

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    After so many hours, I’ve finally finished this amazing game. I’ve never been so emotionally challenged!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Pretty spicy

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Beat my first ever DQ game...

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:53 AM PST

    I just finished the first 3 installments and i'm in love, i enjoyed them so much and finished the third one just in time to strat XI S, wish me luck

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Perfectly stopped frame.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Square Enix: "Dragon Quest XI S: how we built Heliodor in both 3D and 2D"

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    You okay there King Trode?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    It's over a year since our boys joined smash, I hope this has not been done before

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Question

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Let's suppose that in Dragon Quest Yggdrasil's leaves are tied to somebodies life. There's an item called a Leaf of Yggdrasil that revives your dead allies as you know, and it of course uses up the leaf, but couldn't this mean you are sacrificing the life of some random person, killing them, to revive your fallen companion? Sorry if this has been posted before I just got to Yggdrasil on XI and thought of this.

    submitted by /u/Xinix_The_Comma
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Dragon Quest 11 S (NO Spoilers)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Is Jade the Luminarys sister? I got the impression that she was but then i saw a spoiler seen late game that made me think other wise. just want some clarafication.

    https://preview.redd.it/pzvpkbpljz361.png?width=144&format=png&auto=webp&s=062d1de95df6802675fe71c24e1b59a24a99bdb0

    submitted by /u/GameingWarlord64
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 s (Xbox)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Did they remove the crossbow side quest? Google says I have to talk to the dude outside galopolis palace but it's not startling

    submitted by /u/LewisRyan
    [link] [comments]

    How did everyone elses interaction with Shell go?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Mine was bittersweet. I told her Kai was dead, which caused her to kill herself.

    What are the other scenarios?

    submitted by /u/TheLonelyGod01
    [link] [comments]

    What are some things you would like to see in Dragon Quest 12?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Personally, I would love to see more side quests and random dungeons with treasure in them, Kind of like Skyrim.

    submitted by /u/LikeImOnFire
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 achievement issue

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked already. Finished the demo then transferred data to main game. No achievements popped. I heard rumors they all pop at once when you get your next one. Is this true or do i have to start all over?

    submitted by /u/Dravendark711
    [link] [comments]

    Found this guy playing Megadeth. Coming back to this town every chance I get!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Will a Japanese CD-key from GMG work with my Steam.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    If you didn't know, the Japanese version of Dragon Quest 11S is region-locked to Japan on Steam. Thankfully there is GMG, where they are selling the CD-Key of the Japanese version if you connect to the site from Japan.

    https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/dragon-quest-xi-s-echoes-of-an-elusive-age-definitive-edition-japanese-edition-pc/

    Will the game work if I bought the CD-Key from GMG, active it on my Turkish Steam account and use it in Turkey? If someone is knowledgeable about the rules of Steam, please tell me.

    Also, if someone knows a way to get the game to Steam with another method, please tell me.

    submitted by /u/Sidura
    [link] [comments]

    >!spoiler!< Where are the items I missed in a certain place?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Okay so I am going crazy looking for the items I missed in fortress of fear, I'm in act 3 looking for the seedlings right now. Some people wrote they are at a way station next to Yggdrasil but I've been looking everywhere they are not there! Which way station specifically? I missed a chest with a mini medal :(

    submitted by /u/Flowercatto
    [link] [comments]

    Lo-fi version of Unknown World that I've made, please let me know your thoughts! (not very experienced making beats)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Just bought Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Is it pretty good content and story wise? I'm a big jrpg lover, just never got the chance to play any dragon quest games. I've played a lot of fire emblem, chronotrigger, chronocross, xenogears, xenosaga, final fantasy, legend of dragoon, star ocean and etc.

    I got the version with both 2d and 3d versions I guess. So as long as it has a decent story and more than 40 hours of gameplay, I'll be happy. Picked it up on playstation for $40.00.

    submitted by /u/Pixalclap
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] What should my gear and level goals be to just see the main story of Act III?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    If I strictly want to skip to just the main story elements and take on the final boss, I understand I'll need to grind levels using the methods outlined in most videos.

    That said, what about gear? What is the quickest method of gearing up for the final fight?

    submitted by /u/Mektige
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment