• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Dragon Quest Great Robin 'Ood cosplay i found on twitter

    Dragon Quest Great Robin 'Ood cosplay i found on twitter


    Great Robin 'Ood cosplay i found on twitter

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Noice

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:52 PM PST

    My Take on the DQV Protagonist!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:17 PM PST

    I love the humor in this games

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:33 PM PST

    After playing 11..

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:06 AM PST

    God, I want 1/2/3 to get this 3D treatment. I could literally waste years in that.

    submitted by /u/FaustusC
    [link] [comments]

    Timelapse of my Slime Animation

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Have any mods been made for the DQ 11?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    What kind of mods would you like to see of 11?

    submitted by /u/the-doctor-is-real
    [link] [comments]

    Today was a Good Day

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Which DQ/DW game do you think is the best and why?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Erik's Wolf Wear Costume (DQ11S: Definitive Edition PS4)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Is it possible to get this outfit for the PS4 port of the definitive edition and if so: Where can I purchase/get it?

    submitted by /u/ShiftlessGuardian94
    [link] [comments]

    Save Data Transfer?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:30 AM PST

    ive been playing the game on ps4 and was thinking about getting the definitive edition since its out now, but i dont want to start over. does definitive let you transfer data on the same system?

    submitted by /u/CilantroBoi884335688
    [link] [comments]

    Magic Moments Trophy?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Does anyone have an idea how to get this? I believed it was one of the trial rewards like in the original, but that doesn't seem to be it.

    submitted by /u/AliceBreckwith
    [link] [comments]

    King cureslime help?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Trying to finish the defeated monsters list and am struggling with the vicious king cureslime. The wiki says the citadel of spite, however this dungeon is so large and I'm also not sure whether I can find it at day or night. If someone could help me with some specifics on the main meter it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/taylor_ToTss
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest xi pc audio stutters

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Does anyone know of a fix for the audio stutters? It sounds as if I'm playing a poorly emulated game... so far I've had to disable in game music to make the stutters less noticable.

    submitted by /u/BeefsteakTomato
    [link] [comments]

    So a while ago I made a Dragon Quest music level in Mario Maker 2 which is the battle theme from DQXI. And I would like to thank and appreciate u/Glacius8_Gaming for showcasing and editing the video.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Does Pizzaro have the same immunities as Divinegon?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Divinegon is immune to elemental damage as well as immune to certain ground based attacks. Was wondering whether I should breed a Pizzaro given I'll definitely lose the advantages from a flying monster (e.g. cannot be tripped) but I dont know whether I'll lose the elemental immunities.

    submitted by /u/MajesticQ
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know what has happened to my game?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:03 PM PST

    So I was playing through DQIX post-game, and finally got around to unlocking all classes. I changed my main character to luminary to check it out and now the overworld music has completely changed, and there's some visual glitches all over the battle screen. I don't know what it's about and when I try to save and quit, the game tells me there's is a "mighty ally of great importance"? If anyone knows what's happened or how to fix, help would be appreciated. I don't want to lose my forty hours.. :c

    submitted by /u/xQuasarr
    [link] [comments]

    Claws or Spear for Jade?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    I used spears but I heard claws are nice on her too. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/HuntsmetalslimesXI
    [link] [comments]

    Hit the 77777 Jackpot twice in 20 spins in Metal Slime Mode

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment