• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 11 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 11 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 11 Discussion

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 11.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 10

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Dec. 18th, 2020

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Slime by zeldoodles on tumblr

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Speak for yourself fam

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Erdrick in the Smash cutscene!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Hand me the L U M I N A R Y

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:52 PM PST

    NYET!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:22 PM PST

    I love Dragon Quest VIII and am loving XI now that I've had the time to play it. [Video]

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    How do I beat the spider boss? (DQIX)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I've been trying to beat him, but he keeps stunning me. I've tried debuffing him, but it didn't work out. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Sintexio
    [link] [comments]

    First time DQ player finally beat act 2. thoughts

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    I've been a avid JRPG player since playing ff7 in the 5th grade till present, this was also my first DQ experience. DQ11 Boy have i missed out! i want to say also my first DQ playthrough had almost full draconian quest active the whole game ( all except no armor) I had bought the game when it first came out on the switch but had to put it down because the way i played i was completing as much as i could per area and was already semi burnt when i got into the final dungeon i had to grind harshly to stand a chance against Lord of shadows and i took a huge break, i just recently came back grindined to 62ish and took him on..my GF was at my place when i decided to "wrap this up" through the whole fight im going through ranges of emotions from nail bites from shypox, to damn get rekt scub when critting i was flat out emotional taking on lord of shadows she made comments about how i can get so emotional and invested into a turn based game that comment she made really made me realize how good this fuckin game is , anyways finally beat LOS than fight the typical second boss form was intimidating but he turned out to be easier than his first form womped the second form than veiwed the end game scenes i was pretty dissapointed....semi spoliers

    UNTILL I STUMBED ONTO THE WHEEL OF TIME QUEST i know some people hate this but i think its absolutely amazing im a hard core completionist ( im 100%ing this game) i straight up went back without a moments hesatation...not looking up any info online before making this huge choice is insane for me but im also shocked that this option is available and changes the story, DQ11 is the pinnacle of JRPG gaming. Sorry for the puff puff piece im just completely blown away really looking forward to taking my sweet time beating the REAL final act :)

    132 hour base game playthrough time also

    submitted by /u/RiftSaibot
    [link] [comments]

    could you hug a monster and live

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    asking for my brothers cousins friends sisters mom

    submitted by /u/BlueLizalfos
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think the other Dragon Quest games will ever come to the PC?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:12 AM PST

    I loved Dragon Quest XI, it has become one of my favorite games. Now I wanted to play the other ones, but I'm not a huge fan of playing mobile games.. Do you think in the future the older games will come to PC too, or I should give up my hopes and emulate the other games? :(

    submitted by /u/Aarquen
    [link] [comments]

    Took so long, but felt so good!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Do benched party members get reduced exp?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    I'm grinding right now because I'm underleveled for the spider fight so I was wondering if my benched member get full exp

    submitted by /u/goofgurf5
    [link] [comments]

    How many episode dragon quest dai no daibouken will be ?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:17 PM PST

    Rock/Metal remix of DQV Battle Theme! https://youtu.be/gBdhUNldh5s

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Hi DQ fans, I continue my quest of remixing every battle theme from the series, and now it's up to Violent Enemies to be cover! (The battle theme of DQ5)

    I really enjoyed making this one, but it seems it does not get the attention of people, I know it's not perfect, but I did my best!

    https://youtu.be/gBdhUNldh5s

    Hope some of you will like it :)

    submitted by /u/_HydroGene_
    [link] [comments]

    Crossover time

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Goo Goo Goolysses? (Manual vs. Autoroll)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Im trying to get all the accolades and I'm stuck on this one. I've looked around and am aware that it's luck based and you just have to keep going at it until you get it, my question is if your chances of getting it are affected whether or not you're using the autoroll feature, since I don't really want to sit and wait the entire time, it'd be great to hear how you guys got the accolade!

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/AHairBrush
    [link] [comments]

    Hallelujah + Electrolyte thoughts?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Should these pep moves not be accessible until Act 2? I'm almost level 50 before the sea boss battle of Lonalulu (stronger monsters). Giving players the ability to summon metal slimes is a crazy idea, feels like cheating. I've only played DQ7, 8, 9, 11.

    submitted by /u/bobbythecat17
    [link] [comments]

    Are the DQ11 Switch/3DS exclusive superbosses available in the new S PS4 version?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Just wondering, i mean it has the same name and all but not completely sure. Talking about ones like The End of Time and Timewyrm etc.

    submitted by /u/Oskulock
    [link] [comments]

    How do you know how much damage you're doing? Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Dragon quest just got added to xbox game pass. First time ever playing it. Maybe I missed something but I have no idea how to tell how much damage I'm doing! A lot of the names sound the same and it seems like damage done is always random? For example, Sylvando has flame slash- slashes an enemy with a scorching sword(cost 2MP) and hot lick- burns an enemy with fiery breath(cost 4MP). Which one does more damage? Is it based on MP? How can I tell?

    submitted by /u/LittleScrappy21
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest battle theme tier list?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:21 AM PST

    This may not be very relatable to some, but the battle themes in most RPGs are extremely important to me, and sometimes are even a deciding factor of me playing them. Since in some games you'll spend tens, or even hundreds of hours listening to them, they're very important undoubtedly, so I thought I'd list the dragon quest battle themes from worst to best. (I think they're all mostly good though)

    Worst (Top of the list) to the Best (Bottom of the list)

    • III (3)
    • IV (4)
    • I (1)
    • IX (9)
    • VI (6)
    • XI (11)
    • II (2)
    • X (10)
    • VII (7)
    • V (5)
    • VIII (8)

    Some of the songs have similar issues, the battle themes of 3, 4, and 11 all have high points in the songs that take too long to reach, or in the case of 11, you simply won't hear it in regular battles. 7 is similar, but it's simply good enough that it's all redeemable in the end. The battle theme for 8 is catchy, and short, there's no specific high point, because the entire song is exactly that.

    In the end, they're all great songs, what do you guys think? I only started playing dragon quest earlier this year, so I'm not as knowledgeable yet about everything.

    submitted by /u/TrueYuusha
    [link] [comments]

    Best Dragon Quest manga?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    I was thinking about buying either the Adventure of Dai or The Emblem of Roto. I've seen some reviews and some images online and both seem very good, but I can only afford one to start with. Which one do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Wemwot
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Strong Draconian guide? (spoiler for 8 and 11 in text)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    any guides/walkthroughs (use walkthroughs as guides anyway) that includes tips on draconian boss tactics and recommended levels?

    story progress is about to head into the Crypt for Veronica's sis and magic energy.

    bonus, i beat dq8 and the only thing to ever kill me was the post game dragon bosses. grinding is second nature to me for this franchise.

    submitted by /u/NoctustheOwl55
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment