• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Dragon Quest Dragon Quest inspired monster

    Dragon Quest Dragon Quest inspired monster


    Dragon Quest inspired monster

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:50 AM PST

    First ever encounter with one of these. They're huge...��

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Sometimes you just want a lift :D

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    OH BABY A TRIPLE

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Wanted to share a pretty screenshot I took in DQXI on 3DS :)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:49 PM PST

    DQ always resonating mountainously with just a sentence or two

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Dragon Quest VI alt. Ending Be Like:

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    This is the closest thing of a DQ NPC with a portugues accent.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Help!I can't found metal slime in Insula Orientalis.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:31 AM PST

    I tried to Fight with slimes but they are just turn to slime kkng

    submitted by /u/Igrise
    [link] [comments]

    Finally

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Will the next DQ games be released on Xbox?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Ever since DQ 11 was released on Xbox I was wondering if it's gonna stay that way.

    submitted by /u/ReyDeathWish
    [link] [comments]

    Erik’s accent

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    I want to preface by saying that I'm only 35 hours in to act one (academy of medals), so I don't know all of the lore yet and have not seen all of the cities.

    That being said, from what I know so far, I am continually bothered by Erik's accent in the English translation. For the most part, the voice work in DQ11 is fairly consistent and clever — I like how the rural accents of Cobblestone conflict with the RP of Heliodor.

    With few exceptions (the vocal choices for Michelle boggle my mind), most of the main and supporting cast is expertly approached. The one lead who bothers me is Erik.

    What's with the urban Chicago? Or is it New England? I'm not exactly sure because he mixes New England dental T's with a Midwest pronunciation on some vowels . What city did he develop that dialect in? Why is he the only character that sounds like this?

    The voice actor is English, so I'm not sure why they didn't give him a European accent.

    Is there something I'm missing since I'm not that far into the game?

    submitted by /u/NotTheSeagull
    [link] [comments]

    In Dragon Warrior Monsters 1, for GBC, is it possible to...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:48 AM PST

    End up with a baby weaker than both parents? Or will the baby always be stronger?

    submitted by /u/Nak_Tripper
    [link] [comments]

    Erik wolf wear on xbox?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Just wanna know, with XI on xbox, is it possible to get eriks wolf wear outfit? And if so, how?

    submitted by /u/Icarus913
    [link] [comments]

    Jades Build Allurre

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I'm doing an Allure build for Jade, if I spell her up with the gear, does it hurt more? In this case, who is interested in putting more, physical damage, enchantment or magic damage?

    submitted by /u/Zetta1921
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat DQ8 !!! Beautiful game. Comments + Would anyone mind spoiling post game for me ?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:38 PM PST

    I'd reaaally appreciate it! Or if you know of any old posts/wiki that explain it well

    Basically, I beat the game, it was so great. I have too many more games to play (4,7,9,11 and then on to other older RPG series' I am trying to catch up) and I would prefer to just know the backstory of hero, and any other details that add on to the story, rather than spend hours playing through it.

    I loved the game, but there's a few things that really bugged me:

    After defeating Evil Jessica, no one picked up the damn scepter... ARE YOU KIDDING ME

    Same thing after the dog was defeated.. pick that damn thing up and RUN! And really, the biggest baddest heroes of the land couldn't take on a few guards lol? There were a few others I can't think of off the top of my head...

    Things like that are the reason I can't watch movies of any kind, there is always some really stupid thing that happens that is necessary to continue the story, but man, just feels like cheap/lazy writing to me. I just scream at the TV (in my head) LIKE COME ONNNN MANNNNNN

    Also, the fact that Medea is so wishy-washy between making you feel like you are her brother or making you feel like she loves you. At the very end Angelo, and Yangus both make it seem like the hero likes her and wants to be with her, then she says grab my hand and take me away. Her father winks and smiles and takes you away in a horse.. just so that when you arrive at the castle he brings up that it will be hard for her to find someone to marry -____- dude, come.the.fuck.on xD LOL

    That bothered the shit out of me for some reason, maybe because it reminds me of my real life lol. I just wanted them to be together so bad at the game is teasing the gorilla.

    My heart can take no more, I would love if someone can just explain the missing puzzle pieces that I have yet to discover in the "post" game...

    Or if enough people really think I should just play it, I suppose I could...

    submitted by /u/SHaRkNiT0
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad that I prefer the VIII overworld theme over the original XI theme?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    I dunno, it just sounds so much better and, in my case, super nostalgic.

    submitted by /u/Raime_The_Raven_
    [link] [comments]

    [DQ11 Spoiler] I'm on my third playthrough and just bought the Baumren's Bell item for the first time.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Holy shit, what a cool item! Not only does it knock almost everything out of the way, it's so fast! I love that I'm still finding things in this game!

    submitted by /u/RadicalBeam
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my Xbox version in. Now to find an import 3DS version

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    The new Adventure of Dai anime has been great, but seems to lack a little something. Tried to do a little test to see what it could had been like with the original OST.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:12 PM PST

    How well have DQM2 on GBC aged?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Just finished the 3ds remake of first game and and now I'm thinking about starting this

    submitted by /u/baa887
    [link] [comments]

    The luck.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:25 AM PST

    New to dragon quest, have a few questions.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Hey everyone, recently got into DQXI because of the Xbox games pass, I'm loving it. Although I have a few questions.

    1- Is there something wrong with Erik? He doesn't send any spells even though he has one, I tried changing the tactics on him yet he never uses it,he only just attacks. Am I doing something wrong?

    2- do you recommend me letting on automatic mode or following orders in battles?

    3- Can I use items in battle? I can access the menu but it doesn't have any potions or anything just equipment.

    4- What exactly is a puff puff? On a city that had the sauna, there was a woman at end of it offering a "puff puff" for money. I know it's sexual, but what exactly is it?

    submitted by /u/LesbainNaga
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment