• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Dragon Quest First DQ gamd I've ever played and i encountered my new favorite enemy in any videogame ever

    Dragon Quest First DQ gamd I've ever played and i encountered my new favorite enemy in any videogame ever


    First DQ gamd I've ever played and i encountered my new favorite enemy in any videogame ever

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Kinky.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:33 AM PST

    started DQ for the first time so drew some fanart !

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Baramos by tukiwani

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:34 PM PST

    lunch with a friend! ����

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Can we take a second to appreciate the various costumes we can choose in DQ11? Never felt more badass!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    They all so happy ��

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:00 PM PST

    DQXI S - Post Game tips

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Defeated Mordegon and became Saviour of All Erdrea. Where should I go now? Please try to say without too much spoiler.

    I go to south Octagonia whale station as Erik say, or I visit the other citys in the map with the red/pink ! in the map first?

    I'm still far to get the Ultimate Key?

    submitted by /u/Haddock_Lotus
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the greatest fighter, and why is it VINCE VANQUISH?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    How to get an item post game in dq xi

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:44 AM PST

    So I just finished off act 2 and no longer have access to the fortress of fear. I've been looking into getting outfits for my characters and it looks like there was a recipe book for jade there. Will I gain access to the fortress again at any point or am I out of luck?

    submitted by /u/kmailloux98
    [link] [comments]

    Had this custom made and it turned out awesome!!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Which is the better game, 3 or 4?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    I beat 1 and 2 a while back, currently 10 hours into 3 and I'm really enjoying it. Is 4 even better? I love the additional party members and the monster ring is an awesome feature. Would love to hear your feedback. FYI, I'm playing the NES versions.

    submitted by /u/falxifer84
    [link] [comments]

    Just started DQ7 ...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:27 AM PST

    I LOVE IT!!!

    I finished the first quest, and turned it off right as I arrived to the volcano island. If the rest of the game is like this, I am going to enjoy this so much.

    I have no idea why I thought it was in 3d (maybe because the character art and cover pic)... so when I booted the game and saw it was in 2d (I'm playing on PS1) I was thrilled! Love the 2d. Love the fact the characters don't look like weird and tiny and oddly sized characters like the cd cover makes you believe.. that Keifer looks MUCH better, I really reeeeaally hate the way they make him look on the cover. + he's 18 lol, I thought he was either an ugly 10 year old or a small 40 year old hahaha

    But other than that, the story is great so far. I am thrilled to be able to play what I assume is 16 different stories? This is going to be a great journey.

    If you have any tips or comments I'll take 'em!

    Edit: I'm trying to look into their ages, and so odd they're all the same age but the character art clearly makes hero and maribel look wayy younger. And the fact that they look 10 bugs me, but online sources are saying they are 16... but I know for a fact I read in game from a soldier that Keifer is turning 18 , and hero's dad said to hero " just over 10 years ago when you were born prematurely" so idk how they can claim he's 16. But whatever, doesn't matter at all

    submitted by /u/SHaRkNiT0
    [link] [comments]

    Question about IX

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:37 PM PST

    If I have unlocked DLC on the card, will starting a new game clear the DLC?

    submitted by /u/UpbeatInjury841
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys help me out?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:19 AM PST

    I recently decided to play DQ XI, an year ago my GF gifted me a PS4 Copy of the game, but with all the backlog of games only now i am considering starting It. My question Is: Is It ok to play the First version of the game? Or Is the definitive edition REALLY something i'd miss out on? Is the base game still a good way to enjoy DQ XI?

    submitted by /u/FraLawliet
    [link] [comments]

    Whale way location help

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:37 AM PST

    I've finished the main story and am now in the postgame.

    Looking at a map online, the first forest whale way station is right behind the tree. There is nothing there for me. Could anybody please tell me if I need to fulfil a certain criteria for the location to appear.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/GaigeIsTheKing
    [link] [comments]

    Lanalulu (spoiler)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:29 PM PST

    truth = depression.

    if you know, you know, if you dont, good. not really much more need be said.

    submitted by /u/NoctustheOwl55
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to use the cheat sheet on xbox?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:50 PM PST

    I bought it cause i thought it would be easy tokens but i have no clue how to use it

    submitted by /u/Cyb3rReaper
    [link] [comments]

    Pescado in DQ6 is where fun goes to die

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:29 PM PST

    I legitimately cannot follow Rod for a 15th time, he is slower than molasses and with eyes sharper than an eagle. I just wanna move on in the game.

    submitted by /u/BearDaddee
    [link] [comments]

    The latest additions. Keeleon and Balzak

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Is Dragon Quest Heros "Switch" Not In English will it be?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment