• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 12 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 12 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 12 Discussion

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 12.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 11

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Dec. 25th, 2020

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    DQ3 Warrior by ツインポー

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Nostalgia overload

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Uhhhhh???

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Playing Dragon Quest XI for Charity!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Hey all!
    Over the next 12 hours or so, we'll be playing Dragon Quest XI in support of Direct Relief, as part of a 120 hour gaming event for charity. If you're feeling bored and want some Dragon Quest content, feel free to drop by : D https://www.twitch.tv/phijkchu_tdk

    [P.S, I hope this doesn't count against the excessive self promotion rule, but if it does feel free to either message me to take down this post or have a mod remove the post :) ]

    submitted by /u/Phijkchu_tdk
    [link] [comments]

    From a gift exchange some friends of mine did. Apparently I talk about DQ enough that multiple people thought of slimes for me. Gooreat!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:55 PM PST

    when they ask you what is the best magic

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    I think I've found who to blame for 2020

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Don't Mess With Terry

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:10 AM PST

    true meaning of satisfaction

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Dragon Quest reference in My Hero Academia manga

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    DQXI: Classroom Chalkboard Map

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    I keep noticing this map in my playthrough and never really stopped to think about it. Am I correct that this is pointing to the grave hidden in the field in the Zwardrust region?

    https://imgur.com/JDI5wEl

    submitted by /u/JaSchwaE
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between the complete and the definitive edition?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    I want to buy it for PS4 but i looked it up on amazon but i have no idea the difference between them

    Both say it has character specific scenarios, 3D or 2D and japanese voice acting

    They also has a difference in price of 10 dollars

    submitted by /u/Gerilk
    [link] [comments]

    Replayability repeat

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    So this is my first dragon quest game loving it and all posts I've seen of replayability seem there is none at all and I'm playing on xbox one so there isn't a dragon quest 10 what to do what to do ? I love games where you can just play forever if you like them as much , any tips or ways to just keep playing ?? I'd also be fine with another jrpg similar to this style and artwork that is more openworld and replayability if anyone has any in mind. Thanks !

    submitted by /u/sinistersedge
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI S... PS4 or Switch?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Sorry if this is a repost, I looked and couldn't find any similar posts. Anyway, which version is better? Or I guess a better question, what are the pros and cons of each? This is my first DQ game, so I want to make sure I start off on the best version. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Alternative-Sand-862
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a compilation of the "story so far" segments somewhere?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:27 AM PST

    After beating Act 2, I took a long break from the game. I'm about to hop back in to the postgame, but when I load my save I only get the most recent story-so-far thing. Is there a way to look up all of them?

    submitted by /u/MrWaffles42
    [link] [comments]

    Veronica Padoru

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Um, what do I do now? (Act 3 help)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:17 AM PST

    So, I just tried Calasmos and... whoa, killed me in under a minute with ease.

    ...what do I do now? Grind? Forge equips?

    submitted by /u/WoodpeckerNo1
    [link] [comments]

    Tonight i am introducing my SO to Dragon Quest via XI S.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:22 PM PST

    I've introduced a lot of people to this series, but for some reason introducing her into it is making me absolutely nervous / excited. I hope she likes it.

    submitted by /u/killerfencer
    [link] [comments]

    DQ VIII- Differences between PS2 and 3DS

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    So I'm about to cave and buy a 3DS just to play DQ VIII (and the others soon after!) I know that there are 2 more playable characters, a new photo quest and a new marriage option.. but what else?

    Are there new items/weapons/armor?

    Are there new chests/have the chests moved from the PS2 version?

    New monsters/bosses?

    Any changes to monster arena?

    What else?! Please try to avoid any major spoilers!

    submitted by /u/Layton121
    [link] [comments]

    Cha-ching!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment