• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Dragon Quest Alena enjoying that it's Sunday

    Dragon Quest Alena enjoying that it's Sunday


    Alena enjoying that it's Sunday

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:47 AM PST

    A Rab-in-Hood draws near!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Damm

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    My DQ King Slime painting in watercolor. Check out my profile for other DQ art.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:38 PM PST

    I absolutely loved the mermaid story [possible spoiler maybe]

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Hey everyone. I'm new to dragon quest, and dragon quest XI is my first one. I love its style and it's charming atmosphere. I'm currently playing it on pc on the Xbox game pass.

    I got around the part of the story where you arrive at Lonalulu, and have to help a mermaid find her long lost love.

    I was not expecting such a sad but awesome story out of nowhere. The music also plays a bit part of it. What did you think about this small part of the story? I'm having fun with this game and want to continue the rest of the story!

    submitted by /u/LesbainNaga
    [link] [comments]

    Me when I first met these fellas in DQMJ 1

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Electronic Gaming Monthly, Issue 53, Dec. 1993 - Discussion of Torneko's Great Adventure Advertisement in Japan

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Ready to start discovering this franchise, starting from the III, SNES patched version on my GPD Win

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Dai's Connection to the Main Game Series (Theory)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Theory time. Dragon Quest Dai first began serializing in late 1989, after the release of DQIV, so my theories hold a bit of weight. I think Dragon Quest Dai is set in an alternate universe to the main series and that Avan is a AU version of the Scion of Erdrick from Dragon Quest I. It makes a lot of sense, his relationship with Hadlar is strikingly similar to the DQI protagonist and the Dragonlord and Avan's armor is even identical. Dai, Maam and Popp are supposed to be the trio from Dragon Quest II. Instead of being "The Scions of Erdrick", they're the "Disciples of Avan". Same thing. Even the color schemes and role in the story is the same. Dai is blue like Midenhall, he has trouble casting spells the same way and relies on brute force. Popp is green like the Prince of Cannock, he's a battle mage just like him and he's a little bitch like him too. Maam is supposed to be the Princess of Moonbrooke. She's pink, a healer and serves the same role. It just makes so much sense when you think about it. And my final observation. Hyunckel is an AU Psaro the Manslayer. He strongly resembles the little bit of artwork we had of him at the time, with the white hair and the angry face. And his armor is the same as Psaro's monster form. A big face taking up his chest piece, just like Psaro. Even his "Psycho Psaro" form in Dragon Quest Monsters strongly resembles Hyunckel's armor, complete with the cape. It seems pretty convincing to me. Anyone else noticed anything?

    submitted by /u/sackchief
    [link] [comments]

    After waking up I decided to get back to grinding while watching the amazing world of gumball(with a few hour freak to get food and charge my switch) and got to lvl 15. Bang is a godsend.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Does anyone else play Dragon Quest of The Stars

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    The game encourages you to do multiplayer quests but I have to get pretty lucky to find any multiplayer stuff happening at random. Is there any place to set up multiplayer sessions that could help with this?

    submitted by /u/BearDaddee
    [link] [comments]

    How much do I miss if I stop during act 3?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Honestly I'm a bit done with the game by now, but the game isn't done with me.. but I don't want to miss the supposed plot reveals and ending.

    submitted by /u/WoodpeckerNo1
    [link] [comments]

    At the Very End of DQ11 S and I'm Having Real Trouble Finding the Motivation to Continue

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:45 AM PST

    I'm at the final boss. I've done almost every side quest, got a lot of high end gear, and am just ready to go.

    Except I go into the fight and get my cheeks clapped immediately. Apparently I'm underleveled. No one is over 68, and I'm seeing people recommend 75-80, maybe even higher, and to be honest spending potentially hours trying to grind using that convoluted Metal Slime method does not sound fun at all.

    Are there any builds or methods I go for right now that can make these fight seem less impossible?

    submitted by /u/butreallythobruh
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 S ACT 2 need help

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:24 AM PST

    so i'm quite underleveled, i'm stuck on the gloomnivore bossfight, i have unlocked Erik, but he has no skills, Rab, Hendrik and Sylvando, i'm lvl 33 and the rest of the party is 38ish, every tutorial i see on leveling requires lategame skills on the skill tree, and requires jade unlocked back, i have none of those, where should i level up? i tried the metal slime island but it seems i cant find any metal slimes here in act 2, if anyone knows where i should farm, i would really appreciate it :)

    submitted by /u/nexthi1709
    [link] [comments]

    They are encouraging him to jump (slight costume spoilers for dq11)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Something I noticed replaying XI (actually XI S)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:08 PM PST

    The boss battles I remember being medium difficulty (none are easy with Stronger monsters + level caps) are much tougher the second time. Those I remember being super tough are super easy second time. E.G. Dora-In-Gray.

    Also one complaint. In the old game, the whole game type left wondering about the ghost things. Are they evil, since a red one destroyed Dundrasil? Are they good, since one was sad to see the lantern get destroyed? What are they? In the remake, early on, they just go, "Hey, we're Tockles, and we aren't nearly a important as we seem!" Makes finding them less fun IMO.

    submitted by /u/MikemkPK
    [link] [comments]

    Allocating skill points in XI?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    I'm sure it's been asked before, but are these permanent? Can I mess it up?

    Also, are there recommended builds for each character that anyone suggests? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HypaBahmb
    [link] [comments]

    Level 14 of magic only and getting to lvl 20 before going to the castle in the demo, and here’s to hoping that getting bang at lvl 15 will make grinding easier.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment