• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Dragon Quest Oh baby a triple! Cha-Ching!

    Dragon Quest Oh baby a triple! Cha-Ching!


    Oh baby a triple! Cha-Ching!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Time to start an amazing adventure... For the 3rd time!!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Isn't it lovely!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Western versions of the DQIV cast from the Dragon Warrior IV manual. Some of these are barely even recognisable.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    FINALLY DRAGON QUEST ON XBOX!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Honestly, this is amazing, a whole new crowd open to it and being on GamePass is amazing too.

    As a huge fan esp of VIII, it is so good to see this rpg.

    What i love is that it is turn based, FF to me has completely lost its way but DQ remains a proper and traditional JRPG.

    Loving this so far!

    submitted by /u/Mr_Soups
    [link] [comments]

    The original version of DQ11 has been delisted from both Steam and PSN

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Checking Steam or PSN shows that the original release of DQ11 has now been delisted by the publisher and is no longer available for sale. Physical copies of the PS4 version will likely be floating around forever, but the PC port will be exclusive to original owners and pirates going forward.

    Fortunately, the Definitive Edition is better in (almost) every way, but I'm sure some people will be upset to miss out on some of the nicer textures. Hopefully someone finds a way to mod them into the Definitive Edition port.

    submitted by /u/Chris_Saturn
    [link] [comments]

    Pet the slime

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    I've finally downloaded it on PC! (Yeah, I'm from latin america)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Would DQ11 be a good option for kids around age 7 and 9?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    My kids are probably getting enough games and toys for Christmas that they don't need one more, but I've been eyeballing DQ11 for my girls. My 9 year old is currently on disc 3 of FFVII and my 7 year old is eager to get her own "final fantasy" game. Both have beat their copies of Pokemon X/Y and will likely get a new iteration of Pokemon this holiday season.

    Still, I was wondering if DQ11, both in story tone and gameplay complexity, woul dbe a good fit. FFVII hits a little hard in a couple places (and I very much took the reigns and helped navigate the conversation in Wall Market away from the grosser parts), but my 9yo is pretty mature about knowing which words she's not supposed to repeat when reading Barret or Cid's dialogue.

    Thoughts? Would the demo on PS4 be fairly representative? I downloaded it last night but haven't booted it up yet.

    submitted by /u/Drithyin
    [link] [comments]

    FFS I haven’t even started playing and I’m tearing up from the title screen of XI

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    It's been so long since I've started a dragon quest game fresh. It's been an absolute dream for me to play this on Xbox. MY EXCITEMENT IS INDESCRIBABLE!

    submitted by /u/BarrothObama
    [link] [comments]

    IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Slime Loop Animation (OC)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Just cried at that one part in DQXI...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    ...in Dundrasil when you meet up with Rab.

    Played a good chunk of the game last year but just postponed it for some reason, but am starting from scratch now and wow does this part always grab you by the throat, even if you see the reveal and scene coming.

    submitted by /u/WoodpeckerNo1
    [link] [comments]

    Outfits are no longer tied to stats!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Veronica is gonna be doing her Garfield cosplay for the ENTIRE game.

    submitted by /u/JohnGnarbuckle
    [link] [comments]

    I told a person that I had over 200 hours of gameplay in the demo of elusive age, but after taking my switch out after a few months it turns out I only have 155. Looks like I have some gaming to do.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Sorry if this has already been asked. What does XI S have over the Switch version?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    I bought the OG on ps4 day 1.

    Then the Switch on day 1.

    Is there anything XIS on ps4 has over the switch version?

    I prefer playing on ps4 and if I can find a reason the new version is worth a purchase over the switch version ill grab this one day 1 as well.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/PoopyMcpants
    [link] [comments]

    DRAGON QUEST XI S won't launch (Xbox game Pass for PC)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    I'm having issues launching DRAGON QUEST XI S, as far as I am aware the game is live and I have it fully downloaded, but when i click play nothing happens?

    submitted by /u/Nielips
    [link] [comments]

    think we're gonna get an xbox version of the slime controller or nah?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:43 AM PST

    i want to own all of them.

    submitted by /u/Few-Remote6954
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 S: Definitive Edition now on xCloud streaming on Android

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Since this is a Play Anywhere title, you can play on PC and pick up your progress on your phone. This would of course require Game Pass Ultimate.

    submitted by /u/litewo
    [link] [comments]

    Save File Transfer to Definitive

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:55 AM PST

    I have a question that I just can't seem to get an answer for. Will the save file from the vanilla version of DQXI work on the new Definitive Edition?

    I'm about 10-15 hours in and I don't want to restart. If the save file does not transfer, should I keep playing the vanilla one or is there enough reason to upgrade? Thanks

    submitted by /u/wwilliams23
    [link] [comments]

    The ONE mod I want for DQ XI S: Definitive (PC)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    ...I'd really like a mod that narrowed the text boxes in 2D mode and change them to bigger white text on BLACK boxes. You know, REAL old school.

    In a 16:9 screen, I really don't need the main dialogue boxes to stretch that wide with such small text.

    That's right - I bought this JUST for 2D mode.

    I'd also get a kick out of a music mod that turned the music into chip-tune renditions.

    submitted by /u/ChadHartSays
    [link] [comments]

    To all new player that's going to play DQ XI S tomorrow. Here's how you can improve the game's graphic.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:04 AM PST

    For all of you who feels like the graphic's edge is way too damn jagged, pop-in everywhere here's how you can improve it. Follow this link : https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dragon_Quest_XI#Anti-aliasing_.28AA.29

    all the instructions are in here

    To fix jagged edge -> change to either TAA or SSAA both are better than default in game Anti-Aliasing. This will drastically improve the games graphic making everything in game looks a lot smoother. TAA is less demanding but it will still improve the graphic by a milestone nontheless.

    To increase draw distance and else just check in the link the instructions are already pretty clear.

    Have fun y'all.

    submitted by /u/External-Chemical534
    [link] [comments]

    Took me a moment to realize what was wrong with this

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Square...why?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment