• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Dragon Quest Soon...

    Dragon Quest Soon...


    Soon...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Dragon Quest 11 gang

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:19 PM PST

    DQXI will be my first Dragon Quest game. Any hints and tips I should know before I jump in tomorrow?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Music Compilation

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Draconian question

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Yo, I'm a very hardcore dw player, having played 3,5,6,7,8,9 pretty religiously. I enjoy grinding yet also enjoy having challenging bosses so was wondering.... is dq11 easy for someone's like me or should I use some draconian things I've been hearing about to make it somewhat challenging. Many thanks fellow redditors

    submitted by /u/BendyB0i
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to stop the "next strike doubled/halved" in the forge?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:40 AM PST

    This is driving me insane. I don't know when the game started doing this to the forge. I'll have an item lined up perfectly to get the +3 and the game will go "next strike doubled!" forcing me to overshoot it. Can I turn this annoying crap off?

    submitted by /u/OnToNextStage
    [link] [comments]

    SNES second Water Cloth exploit?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:35 PM PST

    Hi, as the title suggests, I am currently playing the snes version of DQ2 .

    After giving Don Mahone the materials for the first time, I tried to get my second Dew's Yarn .

    However I can't seem to find it at Dragon's Horn North Tower. Not sure what went wrong though.

    Or is this exploit only available on the nes version?

    ps. new to the series and started with dq1 a only week ago and I am surprised to find the older games charming (compared to FF, although I liked the series, I never find it as pleasant to travel on the overworld)

    submitted by /u/SubaTomo-0207
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment