• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Dragon Quest Hmph - Art by ことぶきまいむ

    Dragon Quest Hmph - Art by ことぶきまいむ


    Hmph - Art by ことぶきまいむ

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:59 AM PST

    I think it was worth it. At least the old man liked it...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    64 bits, 32 bits, 16 bits, 8 bits, 4 bits, 2 bits, 1 bit...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:33 PM PST

    I’m not crying you are

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Just completed V. I see why a lot of people consider it the best one and I consider it to be one of the greatest RPGs I've ever played. Now I have I, V, VIII, and XI completed and I'm not sure which one to tackle next. It's gonna be between II, III, VII, or IX

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:48 PM PST

    Veronica

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:08 PM PST

    [DQXI:S - Act 3] Apparently if you're standing in the right spot while farming Seeds, the game gets a bit impatient with the monster spawns.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Been playing dragonquest VII

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    And I love it. For years I had people tell me it was the worst one and that I should skip it but I'm enjoying myself immensely. I don't think its the best, but its really good. Maribel has great and often times very funny dialogue and her chemistry with the hero is awesome. I like the story so far, but it does seem similar to other dq games I played. Town has a problem, find the solution, move to next town...I wish they would move pass that Formula but all the small things in between are great so far.

    The game is a bit slow, but I don't mind this. I'm looking forward to it kicking up the tempo for sure though.

    All in all, I'm 16 hours in and loving it. At the town where people are stone (for a second time) and need to find medicine.

    Any veterans have any suggestions or helpful tips to give? Would be much appreciated.

    Just wanted to talk about the game for a bit! Thanks for reading! If you haven't played it, you are missing out.

    submitted by /u/BanThis_ballgrab
    [link] [comments]

    How extensive is party chat in Dragon Quest 5?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:43 AM PST

    I'm working my way through 5 and just got to the point where Maria joins the party to get me into the Aboveitall tower. Up until now I'm been trying to see as much of the party chat lines as possible but now I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble to take her all the way to the other northern towns I've visited so far for potential lines? Are the party chat lines that in depth or should I just stick to the general main path and head for the tower?

    submitted by /u/GreenishWombat
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI in Japanese

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I'm hoping that someone can help me with this. I'm trying to understand where should I buy DQXI to get access to the japanese version (voice + subtitles).

    I got the demo on steam and I'm able to pick japanese as the language so everything is in Japanese, but I've read so many posts saying that it doesn't have subs, etc But then I see a lot of japanese streamers playing the game fully in japanese that I'm a bit lost.

    Anyone can share some info on this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/pixelparker
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else? [+Erik. +SPOILERS]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:43 PM PST

    I don't know why, but i got emotional when i was seeing Erik's story with his sister. When it shows her turning into gold and then it shows like some pieces of gold and a puddle of gold in the cave, i though her statue (and her) was destroyed or something and i got say, my eyes were a bit wet at that moment. Also, this is the first JRPG that makes me feel for the characters, i've never played many JRPGs tbh, not even the famous FF7, but i do care about the characters in this game.

    submitted by /u/phosTR
    [link] [comments]

    Party Talk kinda wack sometimes

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Love this weird glitch in DQVII3DS

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Item dupe confirmation. The snapshot of the inventory is AFTER I have all 6 orbs and talk to the guy at the temple. I can go to Arboria, loot, go other places, etc and it will still work?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    I have a save just before Arboria and one where im in Arboria with 5 orbs. I get anxious and just want confirmation because most of what I have read said to have everything ready BEFORE Arboria[aboria?] But one or two posts say the japanese strategy guide confirms the "snapshot" of character inventory is when you have all 6 orbs and talk to the guy at the temple.

    So dicking around, looting the town etc is fine. Just have everything I want duped in inventories besides MC, get 6th orb, then talk to temple guy, right?

    Somebody confirm away my anxiety here please D:

    submitted by /u/ProjectOrpheus
    [link] [comments]

    Any Significance to Card Based Accessories?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    There seem to be some special one-of-a-kind accessories sprinkled throughout the game that take the form of trading cards, earliest examples being Trickster and Shield-bearer. I was wondering if these cards had any significance to the series or were based off some of Akira's other works? If not, why do they take the form of trading cards?

    submitted by /u/ImSuperCereus
    [link] [comments]

    Short video I made showcasing something I discovered: It's possible to mod DQXI's soundtrack on 3DS, and quite easily! The description should help answer any questions about it.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Dragon Quest fans assemble !!!!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    The adventure of Dai has been nominated for best Fantasy Anime in the Crunchyroll awards let's make sure he wins by voteing for him!

    submitted by /u/DemiFiendofTime
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment