• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Dragon Quest Trust me I know how this works.

    Dragon Quest Trust me I know how this works.


    Trust me I know how this works.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:20 AM PST

    "My eyes are up here, Luminary."

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:49 AM PST

    Girl Power

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:57 AM PST

    My personal dragon quest tierlist

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:21 AM PST

    How good of a deal did I get on this

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    So much dialogue in these games is severely underrated.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:27 PM PST

    Post-game questions for DQXI-S

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Last one I played was IX and I vaguely remember that there were some new and difficult dungeons with legacy bosses. Also some special dungeons with lots of metal monsters.

    1. What's the post-game like for XI? Is it a continuation of the story with actual quests? Or just spread out extra hard battles and dungeons?

    2. Is there a generally agreed upon list of "elite" gear for each character and weapon class?

    3. If I didn't battle a non-vicious version of some monsters, am I unable to complete the bestiary?

    4. How does the marriage work? Do I pick a character and it leads to a story event? Or is it just a small decision and you move on?

    5. Do item shops continue to have newer and better equipment? If so, which is the most upgraded one in post-game?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HypaBahmb
    [link] [comments]

    DONT TELL ME HOW TO FEEL!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    :(

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:33 AM PST

    What Prince Middenhall and Princess Moonbrooke say to Prince Cannock when a battle starts

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Did the early DQ games originally have subtitles in Japan?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:13 AM PST

    I'm talking about the subtitles in the games' names (as we got in the latest English localizations). Things like:

    Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line

    Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation

    Were the Japanese versions of DQ II and III originally released with these subtitles (albeit, in Japanese) back on the Famicom? Or were the titles also added later, like in the Western releases? From the box art, it looks like maybe they had them, but I can't read Japanese.

    If not, which game got the first official subtitle in Japan?

    Also curious if there's any significant translation differences between the Japanese and English subtitles for any of the games.

    submitted by /u/only_pro
    [link] [comments]

    Best Dragon Quest Games Tier List - My Opinion

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Luminary Station of Awakening (Art by Me)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    the Star Wars / DQ11 crossover no one asked for!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Veronica's costumes (spoiler)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Is there a story behind Veronica's best armor? I feel like many of the other characters' ultimate armors are a nod to other characters in the story (Hero, Serena, and Hendrick), or a reference to their calling in life (Rab, Sylvando, Erik). But I just can't place Veronica's outfit because it's so unlike anything else in the game. Don't get me wrong, I think looks great, but it feels a bit out of place compared to other characters' strongest equipment.

    submitted by /u/ApathyJacks
    [link] [comments]

    dqxi s post game unlisted quests

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:27 AM PST

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/DumpedAt22
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally beat Jasper on my first try

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    So I beat Jasper on my first try without using hustle dance. Idk how the hell I did it.

    submitted by /u/Open-Box-2718
    [link] [comments]

    DQXIS: should I start act 2 before completing all the side quests?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:34 AM PST

    I know what happens at the end of act 1, so I'm wondering if all the side quests I haven't completed yet will disappear (I've only done about 10 of them because they often are pretty boring). I also didn't get to explore much since it's my first DQ game and I was too focused on the plot. I don't mind exploring every corner but it feels like a waste of time. Am I missing anything crucial?

    submitted by /u/Zeeloww
    [link] [comments]

    Riki hate prince charmless!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    After I best the first 3 DWM, I'm going to start Dragon Quest 1-3. Whats the difference between the NES, SNES, GBC, and Mobile versions?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I'm not sure which one I should play. Which is the funnest? I'm late 20s with a like a 65 hour work week for what it's worth. I love gbc games, so I'm thinking of going with that. But I've heard great things about the mobile versions.

    What are the differences between them all and which would you recommend to someone that has ever played any of the main DW games?

    submitted by /u/Nak_Tripper
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest I Question About Magic Keys

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    I'm near the end of DQ1 but ran out of magic keys. I went to a few towns and could not find where they are sold. The one in the kingdom is locked behind a....magic key.

    Which towns have them for sale? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/loosenutinmyhead
    [link] [comments]

    I've never played DQ11 and just bought DQ11s. Should I play through 3d or 2d mode for my first playthrough?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:41 AM PST

    I'm a rare breed - a huge DQ fan who has never played 11. But I just saw that DQ11s came out and got it. Just wondering for anyone out there who has played both the 3d and 2d modes, which do you recommend for my first playthrough?

    submitted by /u/BlasI
    [link] [comments]

    Vietnam flashbacks

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:29 AM PST

    So I'm doing a second playthrough of dq 11 and I'm about to fight booga. I survived the first time through the power of bullshit. How do I approach this fight?

    submitted by /u/not_me_agaib
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment