• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Dragon Quest I Wish She Was Like This for the Whole Game :(

    Dragon Quest I Wish She Was Like This for the Whole Game :(


    I Wish She Was Like This for the Whole Game :(

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:02 AM PST

    Had to draw Jade after all this time!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Dragon Quest Tact "now available"

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Happy Birthday to myself! Never played it!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Mother & Son ����

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Erik is awesome

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    There's a reason why I regard DQIX as THE most influential game of my childhood

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Dragon Quest Tact is available for download! (At least for me in New York.) Maintenance is going on rn tho. I know this is a mobile gatcha, but anything involving DQ monsters can catch my attention. May RNGseus bless your pulls!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:17 PM PST

    DQIII Postgame (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Someone made a patch adding the Ice Cave into the SNES Release (although it's only in Japanese)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFi6lFbqgu8

    submitted by /u/get_kirbed
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing of Erik I did - credit to Akira Toriyama

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    Something's Not Right Here lol

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:59 AM PST

    Am I Tripping or Is She Just Jade Appearance-Wise With a Mixture of Serena and Veronica's Names?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:07 AM PST

    I'm sure you guys get this question alot but which Dragon Quest game should I start with?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    I love JRPG's. Kingdom Hearts, Shin Megami Tensei, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, etc. However Dragon Quest has always alluded me. I want to play 11 but I want to try another game in the series before I spend $60 on a game I may not even like. So which one should I start with?

    submitted by /u/Fumby3
    [link] [comments]

    Full party wipe before taking my first action.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Why japan always has the better cover art

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Could y'all tell me what to expect from DQVII please? (without any major spoilers)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:37 PM PST

    I've heard that the game is really long, even compared to other Dragon Quest games, so what am I getting myself into with the 3DS version

    submitted by /u/chivdotpng
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know how strong enemies are now that the world has opened up?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Just got the orb from the underwater queen, and now that I can sail a bit as I like, how do I know if an area is to high level for me?

    submitted by /u/zuckerberg_ljuger
    [link] [comments]

    Does DQXI gets any better?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    So, I just want to know if this game is for me. I just finished the demo and I'm thinking of buying the definitive edition on Steam. I like the combat and the world is beautiful, however there is basically no exploration and the world seems so... dead?

    Does it get any better? I'm genuinely asking, not trolling or shitting on the game. I kinda like some aspects of it but I'm not sure if I should buy it at full price just yet.

    Vague or yes/no answers are okay. No spoilers, please.

    submitted by /u/kuja027
    [link] [comments]

    A subtle change to XI S final boss compared to the original release.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Firstly, I'm referring to the final boss in act 2, Mordragon and Mordragon's tail. I've played the original version of DQ XI to death though I've just noticed a cool subtle change when defeating this boss on the S version. On the original version once defeating Mordragon, Morcant is the one who's voice is heard congratulating our heroes, where as on the S version it's changed to Yggdragon who's saying it instead. Just a cool little thing I've never noticed before and wanted to share 🙂 love this game.

    submitted by /u/SonicTheComicReviews
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone excited for DRAGON QUEST TACT?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:16 AM PST

    I love tactical RPG's so I so freaking excited to play this game. A friend of mine has been playing the Japanese version since release and he has nothing but great things to say about the game.

    submitted by /u/TheAdmiralBlack
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Tactics for iOS drops in a few hours

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment