• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Dragon Quest More than two years after beating the original release now I’m ready to dive into all that bonus content!!

    Dragon Quest More than two years after beating the original release now I’m ready to dive into all that bonus content!!


    More than two years after beating the original release now I’m ready to dive into all that bonus content!!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Another 1/2 year later my collection has grown

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    It's just you and me, Mr. Grim Reaper

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:41 AM PST

    After finishing a certain quest I drew the true ending for DQXI

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    I just thought Luminaries Facial Expression here looked funny

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:23 AM PST

    What is YOUR Dragon Quest Origin Story?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Ever since Hero was added into Smash Bros., I've become a huge fan of Dragon Quest. This is the first time Smash has introduced me to a series that I've never touched before, but I'm so glad I made the choice to give this series a try.

    At this point in time, I've played/owned 5 different Dragon Quest games, all of which I enjoy. I've played 3, 5, 8, 11 S, and now Builders 2.

    I love to hear stories about how people ended up liking certain game franchises, so I want to know yours.

    What brought you into this series?

    submitted by /u/Icarus-Terra
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI: Jade kicks ass

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Dragon Quest Xi Joycons

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Hi everyone. My name is Roan and I'm from Ireland. I'm obsessed with the dragon quest series and have been scouring the internet for related products. I then discovered the Japan exclusive, Dragon Quest xi Nintendo Switch. The thing that intrigued me most though was the Joycons. I am desperate for them but the only offers online are 200 plus Euros and I simply can't afford that. If anyone has or knows somewhere I can get these, I am willing to pay the price, as long as it's fair. Please, I love this series so much and am so desperate for these gorgeous Joycons.

    submitted by /u/Roan93m
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 3 Looking Poster side 2?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Dragon Quest 3 Looking Poster side 2?

    Hi there! Someone know where can I find this poster in a better resolution? Please please!!! XS

    https://preview.redd.it/asg2zb1ulpd61.jpg?width=764&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=30e81e2d3bdee55b610faa48ef13921bf9b693df

    submitted by /u/Alberto98Gryphus
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought definitive edition of dragon quest 11 for my switch. 2D is just as beautiful as the 3D. T_T

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:31 PM PST

    What happened to Captain Rusty?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    On my second playthrough of the game, and everyone keeps on going on about how something terrible happened to Captain Rusty, but I still don't know what. I heard on Reddit that he was executed for letting the Prince's impostor in, but I don't remember this being said specifically anywhere, and if he is dead then how come Captain Blade still exists? Is it ever explained what happened to Rusty, and if so, then who says it?

    submitted by /u/Syambam
    [link] [comments]

    [DQ9] Where can I find what items can be found in in DQVC nowadays?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:47 AM PST

    I'm playing DQ9 right now and found this game had fan servers just like the pokemon games, and want to acces the DQVC. All I can find are tables from 2011 - 2014.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/thegamingnobody
    [link] [comments]

    I think I might of messed up the item glitch? Can someone confirm please.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Hey everyone!, first post here and it's cause i think I made a massive mistake, instead of equipping the belle bowe I put into jades inventory, now I'm way into act 2 and it's dawned on me that I no longer have it all and I'm not too sure if I'll get it back when I reach act 3 or not? Also accidentally put all my skill seeds on hero so that was another mistake, anyway thanks for whoever can help!.

    submitted by /u/Destiny404
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a 3DS today and this is the first thing I did after setting everything up. My second DQ game ever (DQXI on Switch was first). Can’t wait to start!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Dragon Quest XI Graphical Differences

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Dragon Quest XI Graphical Differences

    This is just for anyone curious about the 3 versions, while the new non-Switch versions are locked to the Switch graphics, they still look quite a bit better than the Switch version, but not nearly as good as the Original. I posted one before with just the PS4 vs Switch Definitive Editions, but just got the Original in the mail and figured this makes it all a little more noticeable as a GIF.

    Other than the graphical reduction, Definitive Edition has a lot more other content, like better music & 2D mode as well as a bonus questline & equipment/costumes. The only costume not included in the non-Switch version of the Definitive Edition is "The Lupine Look" for Erik, which is something you get in the Nintendo Shop as a Free DLC called "Champion's Pack" everything else is on the disc & part of the Definitive Edition regardless of console.

    Original PS4 vs Definitive PS4 vs Definitive Switch

    submitted by /u/MrsSithy
    [link] [comments]

    Erdrick joins the battle!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:06 AM PST

    How am I supposed to do this?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:25 PM PST

    The Timewyrm is making me want to genuinely rip my hair out. I didn't think I could get more pissed off at this game than Hall of Remembrance 3, but boy did they find a way. I've spent days before now grinding to level 99, getting all of the best costumes and weapons... All I wanted to do was get all of the Achievements on Xbox, really, but obviously I needed to be prepared for some of them.

    But of course... The LAST costume I need before I can have them all, is locked behind the completely unfair superboss. Like I said, I have the best armor & weapons for everyone- As far as I know- And yet I still get absolutely destroyed by this thing before either of it's heads even goes into the yellow. It's one-shotted me on various occasions, and if not in a single attack, at least by the end of it's turn.

    Is there something I'm missing here, or is my only option really to just spend another week grinding for pep pops or whatever they're called so I can spam the stupid invincibility pep power? If that's the case, I think I might just say fuck it and forget these last two achievements. Going through all the stupid tickington quests already made me sick enough of playing.

    submitted by /u/RuneoTheLatias
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 3 switch

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Does anyone know of a good guide for this version? I'm trying to also figure out how to get a ranger, I thought it was by lvling up a merchant.

    submitted by /u/SheenaTerese
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Retranslations

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    I noticed something about the retranslation of DQV.

    I get how Psaro the Manslayer and Mortamor were derived from Necrosaro and Deathtamoor, respectively.

    How do you derive Nimzo from Mildrath?

    submitted by /u/MEjercit
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for DQ car decals. Trying to get a huge mark of edrick on the front of my hood or any slimes or peekers from DQ XI.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    Dragon quest 11 possible glitch, please help!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Start of the game, I saved the woodcutter (turned him back from a dog i to a human. And he built a bridge)then I returned to the church to turn in the pep attack quest. Came back and the bridge is no longer built. Chest is open and woodcutter is human. How do I get that bridge to appear again?!

    submitted by /u/laughpuppy23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment