• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Dragon Quest ドラゴンクエスト コレクション

    Dragon Quest ドラゴンクエスト コレクション


    ドラゴンクエスト コレクション

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:45 PM PST

    The Festivale items in the new ACNH update inspired me to make some Smile Parade stuff ! (It just gave off Sylvando vibes)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    I beat Dragon Quest I on my switch the other day and i loved it!!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Finally got a DQ4 strategy guide in excellent condition. The collection continues to grow.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Dai and Pop by えぐる

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    Finally finished the achievements for Dragon Quest XI S. Timewyrm sucks ��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    It do be like that sometimes

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Dragon Quest Tact is available now on mobile #DQTact iOS:

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    A sketch I did of Erdric on my Instagram @kareem.on.pancakes

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    First impressions of the S ranks?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:45 AM PST

    Let me know what S ranks you guys have pulled and what you think about them!

    I've managed to pull,

    Night clubber: a tank, that's really it so far for me. Underwhelming but hope he gets better

    Royal reptile: crazy single target elemental damage. First impressions seems much better than night clubber

    Feel free to mini review some S ranks you guys have pulled or any notable A ranks that do well

    submitted by /u/Abckipper
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest tact's running really bad

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Im on lowest graphic settings already. Infact I can't even increase it. It's locked. And still it runs with about 5FPS.

    The graphics are as bad that i can't really read the text and buttons. And it still runs on 5FPS. . I don't know why tho. My phone isn't the best, but it can run games without any problems on decent settings. What is it with this game?

    submitted by /u/ClaytonGibs
    [link] [comments]

    How do I unlock a character ability?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Do I need to get a copy of that character to unlock one of his ability or I just need to level him up?

    submitted by /u/lucavigno
    [link] [comments]

    Ladies and gentlemen may I present to you: the unholy LUMINOCKLE

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Has anyone tried running Dragon Quest Tact on multiple devices?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:46 AM PST

    I've got 2 devices I could play it on and wanted to know if it syncs your saves automatically?

    P.S Im loving it so far, its simple but feels well thought out and I love the animations :)

    submitted by /u/Arekousu
    [link] [comments]

    The best Dragon Quest series ??

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:40 AM PST

    Which is one of the best game in the series?

    I want to play one but seems confused with this.

    submitted by /u/VermicelliPretend959
    [link] [comments]

    Fan issue does this happen do anyone else when playing DQ11s on the switch?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    You guys really need to try out dragon quest tact! The gameplay us so much fun

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:53 PM PST

    Where to level up - Draconian Post Game -

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Hi !

    I'm in the post game with stronger monsters enable. My party: Serena is level 63 and the rest is between 65 to 68.

    Everywhere I go I get smashed (by bosses...). The difficulty of these bosses is insane (they summon loads of monsters/ressurect their party members/heal and they are pep up all the time it's crazy)

    I just don't really know where to go to grind... I feel that every places I go I just can't get these bosses down... (3 places in the row that I got stuck....) I have upgraded all my gears +3.

    Any tips advices? I love this game so much but now it's getting incredibly hard!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/MarieChaw
    [link] [comments]

    She may be small, but I still love her

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Does DQIII hold up in 2021?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Is DQIII worth playing in 2021? I'm fairy new to the series as a whole and am trying to catch up on all the years wasted not playing DQ games!

    I've beaten DQXIS, DQIX, DQVII, and DQV. I'm about 10hrs into DQVIII right now and I want to play DQIII next.

    I love JRPGs and games with job systems, so DQIII does seem appealing. I bought the Switch version a while back on sale.

    Anything I should know before diving in? Any tips on how to play this game? Does it still hold up today?

    submitted by /u/soiwalkedintothisbar
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Tact not available in Europe despite "Global Release"?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:34 AM PST

    Title says it all basically, game was supposed to drop yesterday but when I look it up on the app store it says "This app is not available in your region".

    Does anyone know if an EU release is planned, and when it will release?

    submitted by /u/HesBackAgainAgain
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 6 by @mirechan712

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment