• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Dragon Quest Spotted at the Sapporo Snow Festival last year

    Dragon Quest Spotted at the Sapporo Snow Festival last year


    Spotted at the Sapporo Snow Festival last year

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PST

    TIL Eiichiro Oda , the writer of One Piece is a fan of Dragon Quest. He made this design for Luffy, the main character of One Piece. This is a homage to Dragon Quest and Akira Toriyama. (Note the color palette and the shield emblem.)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Erik Dragon Quest XI (Art by @futurexhope on Twitter)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:48 AM PST

    My version of Legolas if he was in DQ ��(Twitter : @PitchArt94)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:34 AM PST

    Getting the Key Emblems in DQX is a matter of taking long walks until you reach the objective.. unless you know a guy who knows a guy. #LocalizeDQX

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Dragon Quest I II III IV Famicom FC ENIX GAME MAGAZINE PROMO CLIPPING

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Super Famicom Magazine (1991) Ad for DQ5

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Need help on Dragon Quest 1 on Switch!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PST

    I'm stuck on the dragon and can't beat him (Started grinding and am level 10). What should I be doing right now other than beating the dragon? Are there ways to level up quicker? Should I be doing something else?

    submitted by /u/turtleduck31
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got around to the last boss of DQXI. Great RPG, but I don't think I ever want to do another 120+ hour game

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PST

    A meme I made of DQXI

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:56 AM PST

    It's good to take a break during your travels in Astoltia

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PST

    An attempt at a Slime drawing I made in Kleki, with the help of the shape tool.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:41 PM PST

    After having completed the game 4 times (PS4, PC, Switch Definitive, PC Definitive), I finally did FULL Definitive Draconian quest. Going to complete act 3 this week, too. Comment if you have any questions about the trip!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:11 PM PST

    Are mobile versions censored?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:14 AM PST

    So, I've heard that the DS versions of DQ4/5/6 got a few censors in the localization (like the puff-puff things), probably because of Nintendo's policies at the time.

    So I was wondering, what about the mobile versions of the mainline games? Did they get the same censorship?

    submitted by /u/lino49
    [link] [comments]

    Pep power!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:06 PM PST

    Just finished dq9 [spoiler free]

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Well, I did, 60 hours later I finished the game. What can I say? I really enjoyed the entire game. I didn't have too much trouble with the final boss, but that's okay. The story alone is why I play jpgs and this story really picked up on the back half of the game. I actually got choked up at the end, next game I play will be bravely default, but after that I'll be diving into dq11 I think before going back to play some of the 3ds jrpgs.

    I will have to play this game again though, with a different team composition. The team I used was 2 gladiators, 1 priest and 1 mage. The martial artist sounds intriguing.....

    submitted by /u/Plastic_Goal8976
    [link] [comments]

    Does dragons den have an official discord server?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:39 PM PST

    Has anyone ever done something like this with a dragon quest game?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:55 PM PST

    Dragon Quest 11 S: Act 2 Order

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PST

    So I'm in Act 2 (left Puerto Valor) and the game has now told me at different times to go to: Arboria, Zwaardsrust, Hotto, and Gallopolis. What is the LOGICAL order of events? I get its the game letting you do it a little more freeform, but I'd like to pursue it in the way that makes the most sense story wise.

    Thanks In Advance.

    submitted by /u/HunterzSlayz
    [link] [comments]

    DQ9 Community Challenge Run (Looking for Participants)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Hello Dragon Quest Fans,

    I need you guys to help me create a challenge run for Dragon Quest IX

    I want to have you guys create the characters I'll have in my party! I won't limit you on how many submissions you put in either.

    The rules for my run are (I'm also open to suggestions):

    1. I can only use characters you guys create
    2. When a character dies they get deleted
    3. I can grind other vocations, but no bosses without designated vocation
    4. If you choose a vocation I unlock later, the rules above apply (please give me some of the starting vocations so I can progress past Stornway)

    If you guys want to participate I'll create a sort of template of info I want you guys to fill out below.

    Name :

    Vocation :

    Gender :

    Personality :

    Misc :

    You guys can go crazy with how detailed you get with your character creation. If you have a specific look you want you can let me know as well (otherwise I'll just have fun making them look how I would expect them to).

    I will be updating you guys on how the run is going by posting a summary of each play session here on reddit. I'll be giving credit to who created the characters in each session at the top of each post as well.

    I feel like this could be a fun project for all of us to be a part of while I replay Dragon Quest IX for the thousandth time.

    If you guys have any other questions or want me to clarify something please let me know!

    submitted by /u/Flaffy33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment