• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Dragon Quest Couldn't find a pixel sham hatwitch for reference, so I gave it my best shot. Friend said I should post here.

    Dragon Quest Couldn't find a pixel sham hatwitch for reference, so I gave it my best shot. Friend said I should post here.


    Couldn't find a pixel sham hatwitch for reference, so I gave it my best shot. Friend said I should post here.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    XI and III Overworld Comparison

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Dragon quest XI fan art I made :D!! What do you guys think!!! (I do have this available in prints also my Erdrick drawing in my Etsy) :)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    This gem of an ad.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    What are this markings that are throughout the game in valleys and mountains? What do they mean?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Cool Star Wars Reference

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Just finished DQ2 on Android. Definitely easier than the original on NES but still an awesome adventure!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    How is the Avan manga doing?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Cause the artist is one of my favorites and I hope this series is succeeding!

    submitted by /u/Mazzder
    [link] [comments]

    What are the point of the tockles?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    So this is my first dragon quest game and I'm about 25 hours in, at the mermaid village. And I'm wondering what the point of doing the quest with all these passwords I'm getting, specifically what you get for it. No spoilers if possible.

    submitted by /u/hyperl0ck0
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket Slime

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    I picked up this game about a month or two ago. Finally got around to playing it. This game is incredibly charming and funny. It's adorable being a little slime and rescuing his friends while beating up other monsters in the series. If there's one thing I love about the DQ series is that even the spin-offs are quality!

    submitted by /u/gaymametchi
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 - Jade - Do I need a weapon?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I've been reading and reading and reading, though most of it is useless since I'm on the Draconian Hard Mode. From all I can read, Fisticuffs and Allure outdamage her Spears and Claws... so do I need to care? If I'm attacking a boss I'm using Pink Typhoon or I'm using Multifeet.

    I'm confused on how to progress in regards to her weapons. I'm on Chapter 3 and haven't normally auto-attacked when it mattered with Jade - or with any character - for the whole game. None of the Spear abilities really speak to me.

    submitted by /u/DoctorSteve
    [link] [comments]

    A female MC for dq 12 or a future mainline installment thoughts?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    I saw this idea in a polygon article this morning and it has me intrigued, I think its a good idea and i wanted to hear others opinions on the subject?

    submitted by /u/Jeebsalmighty
    [link] [comments]

    DQ V "DQM-Run"

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Hey dear DQ-Community!

    So after completing the DQM2-Remake i started DQ V with the goal to finish it with an full monster-party. Recently i "scouted" an brownie that doesnt learn any skills, so i switched to an dracky.

    Is this fully achievable? Do you have like an "roadmap" troughout the game, to farm for certain monsters, that make the run achievable?

    Thanks in advance dear monster tamers and lumenaries!

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Word998
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal that metal slime are just not appearing ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    i am at the stage were the Demon lord turned the world into darkness and just wanted to power up a bit on slime island but i just cant make the metal slime appearing. I farmed for like 45minutes and not one metal slime appeared. -.-

    submitted by /u/Lonely_Ad_7241
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate Cutscene

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    So after act 2 I think your part where your party members get split up from you and I see you can get them back in different orders is there different cut scenes and items you can get depending on what characters you have with you? Because in my play through during the part where you fight your dad and then the Gloominvore you get to see what happened in the past that led to the destruction of Dundrsail but I went on YouTube and saw some guy that had all party members in his play through and he just fought Gloomnivore and he didn't get to see any back in time cutscene he just fought the Gloomnivore and was able to get king Irwin armor but I didn't

    submitted by /u/Quiet_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    How are the DQ games on mobile? Do they run alright?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    I know to get 7 and 9 i will have to go elsewhere but i am having a hard time getting most of them for a price thats not borderline theft. 5 has been probably the hardest of them all so far. Honestly it would be great if SE ported em all to switch or steam but i think i have more luck winning the lottery than that happening

    submitted by /u/Jeebsalmighty
    [link] [comments]

    Yangus do the funny

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    WHEN CAN HE BECOME A PARTY MEMBER

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment